JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Damn, how long do you think until there is more sex scenes? Ill probably just skip this update and wait for that. I just started playing this game like a month ago so idk how long this usually takes.
Honestly, I was only for the sex scenes, but the story has hooked me like a fish. While Lust Events are nice, I just wanna know what's going to happen next.

Besides, HOPE and the Numbers Girl are the b e s t parts of this game.

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
Now onto wait to see if all those efforts into not breaking Rin's heart (at leadt from Sensei's side) will give results, or if in 0.9.0 Chika will just casually blow the cover anyway.
i hope the efforts were worth it lol.
though i have a feeling that rin will have another "episode" and lock herself away again. i imagine this time will probably be worse than before, but hopefully the chika choice will have a impact on things.
i just want my homie rin to be truly happy.
not that kinda happy raf, you know what i mean.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I think Rin die and in that moment sensei understood what maya said to him many and many times.
Sooo Rin dies and in that moment, Sensei finally understood what Maya said to him many times?
(I think I forgot what she said already)

Nah, our MC can be and will be darker than any other MC (Plz dev)

Reactions: wiseold6996

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Sooo Rin dies and in that moment, Sensei finally understood what Maya said to him many times?
(I think I forgot what she said already)

Nah, our MC can be and will be darker than any other MC (Plz dev)
Yeah sure everyones clamoring for the mc to be serial killer:rolleyes:

AnOldMan

May 30, 2017
Hey so, searching through the thread is a nightmare with the amount of pages and the fact that I don't really know what to search for specifically, so hopefully this thread's hivemind can answer my question or point me to where it was answered already.

Actually scratch that I have 2 questions.

1st question concerns "happy memories" and other instances of game virtually breaking 4th wall in horrifying way. With me encountering only the clock room so far, i know of only 2 ways of encoding or obfuscating information so far, which are 2 numbers in a row and what I assume is kanji. And someone must have already put in the work to decode them, not mentioning those who have put in time to encode it initially, so, could you tell me what was there?

2nd is strange and might be a bug concerning how the main events have progressed so far, but for some reason main event called "Missing" either didn't happen or is not displayed in the event tracker.
Though actually, looking at the event tracker it seems that this event was just first of many - there are like 4 other events before "Contractions" (which is the last one for me) that are also missed, so the question is: can I still trigger them through the usual gameplay and are there any events that can be locked because of my choices? if so, what are those choices?

As a sidenote, really wish that scene with Yumi didn't happen. Now I'm constantly worried MC will do something fucked up again. And honestly, it's kind of weird that player has to make MC a harasser to progress with 2 of characters, 1 of which is the one that needs the most help and the other one is the one who actually knows shit. And we can't make him do his actual job.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hey so, searching through the thread is a nightmare with the amount of pages and the fact that I don't really know what to search for specifically, so hopefully this thread's hivemind can answer my question or point me to where it was answered already.

1st question concerns "happy memories" and other instances of game virtually breaking 4th wall in horrifying way. With me encountering only the clock room so far, i know of only 2 ways of encoding or obfuscating information so far, which are 2 numbers in a row and what I assume is kanji. And someone must have already put in the work to decode them, not mentioning those who have put in time to encode it initially, so, could you tell me what was there?

2nd is strange and might be a bug concerning how the main events have progressed so far, but for some reason main event called "Missing" either didn't happen or is not displayed in the event tracker.
Though actually, looking at the event tracker it seems that this event was just first of many - there are like 4 other events before "Contractions" (which is the last one for me) that are also missed, so the question is: can I still trigger them through the usual gameplay and are there any events that can be locked because of my choices? if so, what are those choices?
Anything that ain't crossed out by a red line can still be triggered > w>
Go collect some secrets / raise affections with the girls since some need 'em

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Yo! Thanks for checking out the game.

I can’t give you the decoded messages since I’ve sworn a vow of secrecy concerning all happy scenes, but I CAN tell you that Missing/Contractions/Etc will still play as soon as you finish the prerequisites for them. Many main events are locked behind progress with certain girls.

There are only a handful of missable events, and they’ll all be crossed out in red if you’ve lost your chance to see them

AnOldMan

May 30, 2017
There are only a handful of missable events, and they’ll all be crossed out in red if you’ve lost your chance to see them
oh I see. Now I wonder why "Falling, Falling, Falling" was striked through by the first happy scene... Don't even know when that happened.
Edit: oh wow names of the scenes change when you stop having access to them it seems. At least that's how it is for Sara. And the names become even more ominous than they were before...
Edit 2: well guess having modded game doesn't help:event tracker can't really be trusted with that for some reason. It was "walking on air".

Last edited:
Reactions: DrFree

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
oh I see. Now I wonder why "Falling, Falling, Falling" was striked through by the first happy scene... Don't even know when that happened.
Edit: oh wow names of the scenes change when you stop having access to them it seems. At least that's how it is for Sara. And the names become even more ominous than they were before...
Edit 2: well guess having modded game doesn't help:event tracker can't really be trusted with that for some reason. It was "walking on air".
Dev has a vow of secrecy, but not us:
Sadly nobody has made a compilations of every hex and its translation, but its a lot of ominous messages like "god is dead" and possible hints at the plot developing under everything.

About the kanji, is mostly basic stuff like "welcome" or "is that you" and sentences including "world"

There is a mod for this game? If you are talking about the "gallery unlocker" then that doesn't really help in any way as far as I know.
But don't worry, the event tracker tells you mostly what you can unlock at any time. If its not crossed with an horizontal red line in the middle, you can activate it.
You can also activate them out of order. Most main events activate automatically, and plenty of the girls events as well.
There are a few events with the girls that need to be activated in a certain place in a certain day. For example, one of Ayane's only activates by visiting the dorm room in the weekend, and only int he weekend.

Reactions: AnOldMan

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
While DrFree did answer this, I wanna clarify a little. The 2 numbers in a row are hexadecimal. It's a super common character encoding method in computer science. The converter DrFree linked is certainly the fastest way to convert it to readable text, but if you wanna feel kinda like some old-timey code breaker, you can use this chart, since hex is pretty much just counting using a base-16 numbering system.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for the Japanese, if you're playing on PC or have 2 smart phones, you can put Google Translate on your phone and use it's ability to translate from the camera to see what it says.

However, none of the obfuscated messages are really important. You can understand everything going on just as well if you never decode any of them. It's still fun to do though.

Reactions: AnOldMan and DrFree

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Really like the girls, both design and personality wise. Unfortunately seems to be a pure VN without any gameplay (just choosing which girl to interact with doesn't count). Too bad.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Really like the girls, both design and personality wise. Unfortunately seems to be a pure VN without any gameplay (just choosing which girl to interact with doesn't count). Too bad.
Wait, what k i n d of gameplay?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes