Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Now onto wait to see if all those efforts into not breaking Rin's heart (at leadt from Sensei's side) will give results, or if in 0.9.0 Chika will just casually blow the cover anyway.
Or maybe Chika going to us telling her "problem" with Rin's confession except we have a choice to feign ignorance
@ w@b

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
We should have THAT event for Maya already so we can call ourselves HOPE when she asks us and since she's a Nerd, she should prolly understand if we name ourselves Numbers girl's uhh numbers... = w=
I'm curious to find out what Maya would do/say to Sensei if he did that. :unsure:

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I'm curious to find out what Maya would do/say to Sensei if he did that. :unsure:
It would be funny if instead of the expected world breaking moments, all we got from her were a dismissive stare. "Really? Wanna ruin the moment with THAT? Guess I shouldn't have expected otherwise"

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
It would be funny if instead of the expected world breaking moments, all we got from her were a dismissive stare. "Really? Wanna ruin the moment with THAT? Guess I shouldn't have expected otherwise"
Nah, I wanted the character switch...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

eric_alvin

May 26, 2020
Just started playing this and so far I think the scariest thing about this game is that it's going to trigger some kind of epileptic seizure that I didn't know I was at risk for.

It's pretty good though.
In the games defense, once you click, "start" There is a warning about 5 seconds into the game about how certain scenes could put one at risk for seizures. So everyone was warned ahead of time

Reactions: Scyra and DrFree

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
I think Rin die and in that moment sensei understood what maya said to him many and many times.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I think Rin die and in that moment sensei understood what maya said to him many and many times.
Can you edit this? I don't get what you wanted to say. And what did she say? She said so many vague things in so many metaphores, I gave up half-way.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
Can you edit this? I don't get what you wanted to say. And what did she say? She said so many vague things in so many metaphores, I gave up half-way.
Remember Sensei think this is a video games and not the real life, Maya told to him he's mistaking and his choices can effect the life of the people around him. He wont listen her and only something very very bad can "wake up" him

PeterXHunter

May 12, 2020
She said some things are indeed permanent and some things aren't meant to be broken. If you wound yourself, after the reset, your wound will disappear and your body will be back to normal. But the memory? It will remain. That's my understanding about her talks from 0.8.0. Feel free to correct this.

Reactions: oblivion9900

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
First October but if i dont mistake, we dont get new lust or sex scene, but only new stories to fallow
Damn, how long do you think until there is more sex scenes? Ill probably just skip this update and wait for that. I just started playing this game like a month ago so idk how long this usually takes.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
Damn, how long do you think until there is more sex scenes? Ill probably just skip this update and wait for that. I just started playing this game like a month ago so idk how long this usually takes.
He decide to cut half the game (because now they can release two versions in one month).
So the first part is only new stories, when in the second part we gonna get new sex and lust scenes

Reactions: TwoHeavens
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes