Phynix

Apr 12, 2018
I think someone in discord made one, but can't say for sure. There is a pattern, like making them call you daddy/onii-chan, the girl's own name (making Ami call you Ami) a girl's friend name (making ami call you maya, for example. My favorite is making Chika call you Rin though)
As for the key names that "break the world" I think Ayane also reacts like that to father/daddy.
Holy shit, I should've tried with "Chinami" with Chika! I did try "mom" as in her dead mother, but nothing. She playfully reacts to daddy tho.
You made me test "Chinami" with Chika and well.. her reaction was pretty much what I expected it to be.:LOL: Letting Sara and Haruka say each other's names has also interesting results. :sneaky: As far as world breaking goes I've only managed that with Ayane Ami and Haruka. Unfortunately I didn't make any saves for Ami, Ayane and Futaba(?), lost my testing opportunities there.

Last edited:

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Ladies and gentlemen, your September side character gravure poll winner: Noodles the Bird

View attachment 837121 View attachment 837123
View attachment 837124 View attachment 837122
I am upset, this was a full nude shoot, while yeah a very good porton end up that way, most start clothed and work their way down to add to the anticipation... you just started at the end...
where is my noodles in a string bikini damn it
:mad:
I want something I can make into a classy poster that wont instantly get me called a perv by friends and family when I hang it on the wall

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I am upset, this was a full nude shoot, while yeah a very good porton end up that way, most start clothed and work their way down to add to the anticipation... you just started at the end...
where is my noodles in a string bikini damn it
:mad:
I want something I can make into a classy poster that wont instantly get me called a perv by friends and family when I hang it on the wall
A'ight that's the cue for Selebus to SKIN the bird...

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
A'ight that's the cue for Selebus to SKIN the bird...
see Raf-Raf gets it, he knows the importance of nailing attractive fixtures to the wall
but I need it to go the other way Raf-Raf just shaving the girl doesn't fix the need for it to still be classy and tactfully partially dressed
maybe some ranch though i prefer balsamic

Reactions: wiseold6996

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
see Raf-Raf gets it, he knows the importance of nailing attractive fixtures to the wall
but I need it to go the other way Raf-Raf just shaving the girl doesn't fix the need for it to still be classy and tactfully partially dressed
maybe some ranch though i prefer balsamic
I'll leave those to you then @ w@b
Now I'll just listen to this peaceful track from PKMN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

fuegofish

Aug 31, 2017
Just started playing this and so far I think the scariest thing about this game is that it's going to trigger some kind of epileptic seizure that I didn't know I was at risk for. Or blowing out my eardrums with the static noises. Wish they could be tuned down a little lol.

It's pretty good though.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Just started playing this and so far I think the scariest thing about this game is that it's going to trigger some kind of epileptic seizure that I didn't know I was at risk for. Or blowing out my eardrums with the static noises. Wish they could be tuned down a little lol.

It's pretty good though.
Only the first secret will scar you for lif- scare you a bit, and the others are kinda meh imo

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You made me test "Chinami" with Chika and well.. her reaction was pretty much what I expected it to be.:LOL: Letting Sara and Haruka say each other's names has also interesting results. :sneaky: As far as world breaking goes I've only managed that with Ayane Ami and Haruka. Unfortunately I didn't make any saves for Ami, Ayane and Futaba(?), lost my testing opportunities there.
We should have THAT event for Maya already so we can call ourselves HOPE when she asks us and since she's a Nerd, she should prolly understand if we name ourselves Numbers girl's uhh numbers... = w=

Reactions: PeterXHunter

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Now onto wait to see if all those efforts into not breaking Rin's heart (at leadt from Sensei's side) will give results, or if in 0.9.0 Chika will just casually blow the cover anyway.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes