Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Now that I have the time to do updates every two weeks, each update will be divided into 2 parts. One part will focus entirely on main-girl events while the second part will be main/lust/secret/animations/etc.
Don't want to name each update 0.x.0 anymore because I believe a full version should have every element of the game that players have grown accustomed to.
That makes sense. Good way of doing it.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Now that I have the time to do updates every two weeks, each update will be divided into 2 parts. One part will focus entirely on main-girl events while the second part will be main/lust/secret/animations/etc.
Don't want to name each update 0.x.0 anymore because I believe a full version should have every element of the game that players have grown accustomed to.
lies
what if I told you there was nothing
you revealed your hand
we get nothing this update

25thKnight

May 20, 2020
With the final stretch goal less than $1000 away, I figured it's time to reveal the next 8 girls joining that will be joining the main roster once that happens.
All patrons of $1+ can see them

To all patrons, please do not share these images. Thank you.
Its sad that patreon only has paypal and cards to pay i have none access to any of that commonly i use telecom to pay things lol

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Hey. Does this type of horror have a particular name ? I really like it. (y)
Psychological horror! Particularly denpa, which is a second subgenre dating back to the 90s when VNs were starting to emerge.
Some other games in the genre that you may like as well are: Wonderful Everyday, Cross Channel, and You and Me and Her. I highly recommend all three of those.
It's a weird and varied genre but I love it very much.

onitiyashi

Jan 11, 2020
So I'm not knocking this game or anything but I have question. Is at all just clicking where to go and then reading how a scene plays out? Like do you get an opportunity to make decisions and such?

eric_alvin

May 26, 2020
So I'm not knocking this game or anything but I have question. Is at all just clicking where to go and then reading how a scene plays out? Like do you get an opportunity to make decisions and such?
Like most VNs yes it is mainly clicking and reading, but there are player choices that have consequences, alter the story a bit and can lock you out of events

Reactions: DrFree

onitiyashi

Jan 11, 2020
Like most VNs yes it is mainly clicking and reading, but there are player choices that have consequences, alter the story a bit and can lock you out of events
Ehhh, I must've never played those. I saw this had high ratings so I got pretty excited but I feel like all I'm doing is just reading.

Je suis un kiwi

Mar 15, 2018
Psychological horror! Particularly denpa, which is a second subgenre dating back to the 90s when VNs were starting to emerge.
Some other games in the genre that you may like as well are: Wonderful Everyday, Cross Channel, and You and Me and Her. I highly recommend all three of those.
It's a weird and varied genre but I love it very much.
I'm pretty new to it. 'Denpa' is a new word for me haha, sorry if i don't fully understand. :)
Thanks for the names, I'm putting it in my head (Or rather in my favorites) for the future, i must recover for the moment, can't engage in too many stories at once.
Not a horror fan but I had a good vibe with Lesson in Love, it's because it's weird that I like it, I think.
I have a lot of questions, but for the moment I'm translating the last happy event, which was well hidden I must say. ;)

~Albatross.

25thKnight

May 20, 2020
Oh my word...Rin has never looked so PERFECT...Numbers girl finally has a playmate now and this (kinda) confirms it!!!
\Q wQ/
Now all we need to do is slowly wait and we will have a huge HUGE family with Hope-sama at the top...
All HAIL...
As expected for hope-whateveritis
Follower lol

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Ehhh, I must've never played those. I saw this had high ratings so I got pretty excited but I feel like all I'm doing is just reading.

To be fair, this is a visual novel. The visual aspect is the cg with all the good Koikatsu animations and visuals. The novel part is the astonishingly well-written plot.

And you get to make some choices, like who to visit in the dorms, where to go on the weekends, etc. And sometimes major choices also come out too.

Just think of it as a NSFW adult-version of a picture book :)

onitiyashi

Jan 11, 2020
To be fair, this is a visual novel. The visual aspect is the cg with all the good Koikatsu animations and visuals. The novel part is the astonishingly well-written plot.

And you get to make some choices, like who to visit in the dorms, where to go on the weekends, etc. And sometimes major choices also come out too.

Just think of it as a NSFW adult-version of a picture book :)

I know what a visual novel is, just assumed there would be more free rein like the other ones I have played so I asked a question. I'm not going to name-drop other ones on this thread because that is rude. Just assumed there would be more choices besides "where to go and who to call".

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes