Phynix

Apr 12, 2018
Yeah, I save super often as well, which makes it difficult to go through all the saves. Especially when you have to manually click on the arrows to go to the next page of saves when some of the games saves don't let you click on a page number higher than 9.

I just know that one of the first two I pursued was Yumi and Chika. Yumi cause I wanted to break her tough girl act, and Chika cause I liked her, but then I liked Rin.

So going that far back would reset a LOT of progress with everyone else. Cause I started to evenly up everyones affection. Currently people are like 25-30 Affection. I'm still missing some scenes, and am working on lust.

And now I hear about this beach scene and hurting rin and know I fucked up by fingering Chika...Well shit. Even had the rewrite even happen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
there are multiple routes planned after this route is done, we will be getting a route for each girl and GOD who knows what other routes may show up. hell selebus just might give in to RAF-RAF and make a very very dark route.
You spelled "TRUE ROUTE" wrong!!!
Heck, maybe the "route" can be called the HOPE route or something XD

And I hope they don't give into RAF-RAF, but that's just me. I don't mind things like mind break and stuff (like from Corrupted Kingdoms or whatever it's called), but like super dark stuff such as gore and shit...and whatever the hell HOPE is doing...nah. I'm good on that.
Don't be like that bud' nailing someone isn't that bad, a little mutilation won't hurt either...
But then agian, I'll leave it to our glorious dev to grant us these grand pleasures...

• Haha
Reactions: oblivion9900

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Wtf this game starts with existential dread dump come on I don't need it I already have problems going to sleep without crying and my try to escape it just fucking called me out on it.
"This game is good" 10/10

"It changed my life" - Insert Famous Reviewer

25thKnight

May 20, 2020
I know that some guys think kissing is so overused for any h-event but for me i think it will be great to add some spice lol but anyway the update was lit cant wait for the next one XD i almost didn't sleep today because the scenes kept playing again and again in my head and thinking the possible outcomes. I hope h-events will get more interesting

Fakerooster001

Apr 13, 2020
I just finished beach event, broke everyones heart, fell like shit. And wish Maya wasn't such a bitch to MC so maybe they could actually work together and do stuff. Like him thinking that nothings that big a deal because things can just reset is wrong is something that might have been good to tell him.

I did guess the whole some parts of the other worlds were actually real and that Maya handjob was actually from a past memory were she and Original Sensei were close and together but when maybe she was reverting things and thats why she was crying because she wanted to bring original back but is forever stuck with the new one. Who may actually be the original just mind fucked by all that HOPE.

Either way loved the update, Love Molly definitely has the props to work her way towards best girl. Hate Kirin for fucking with Ayane (MC can only be blamed for so much other characters have to be held to their fair share of blame to) to much heartbreak and end game relationships seem to be happening making me scared for the lack of loli sana and miku stuff to happen latter.

I just hope at the very end of it all when literally every character is dead or suicidal and hates life and love and I feel extra shitty for my role in it that the very end Lady Despair the Hot Sexy alternative of HOPE comes along and makes us have a happy not "happy" ending for all.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Question for creator does every girl have or will have a "special" name to be given to them? The whyd u do that ones I mean.
All the girls will call you something after your relationship with them turns "gone sexual" like a Youtube prank.
The pattern is like this: You finger them/get a handjob from them. Get their lust to 5. Get to activate their first "lust event" and there you can get to be called a nickname from them.

Reactions: oblivion9900

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
All the girls will call you something after your relationship with them turns "gone sexual" like a Youtube prank.
The pattern is like this: You finger them/get a handjob from them. Get their lust to 5. Get to activate their first "lust event" and there you can get to be called a nickname from them.
It'll be a lot more interesting if it's a "Gone Wrong" instead of "Gone Sexual"
Maybe the price of getting a harem is them recreating the infamous Julius Cea/aesar Stabby Stab Scene
but it's all the girls and the girls lived happily never after

• Haha
Reactions: 25thKnight

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Hope takes over us and they won't know it's HOPE-sama while we watch helplessly @ w@b
Good ending #666
1601304445790.png
Raf-Raf Hope has already escaped into f95 for that exact purpose
also don't forget... the bubble wrap is buried beneath your feet

• Wow
Reactions: DrFree

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Fucking amazing game. Definitely in my Top 5. Only complaint is that the MC looks la little bit weird. Especially his face and how it's always so static. Other than that, this game is pretty good. Lots of cute girls with very different personalities. Can't wait for the next update :)
But look at this totally normal and realistic human face

senseiav.png

Glad you're liking the game!

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes