DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Can someone tell me that can you prevent rin's heartbreaking if you had aswered no to chika from the past event?
You have to avoid triggering Chika's german sounding event (the one where you finger her for the first time) for Rin to be slightly happier.
On a side note, in page 97 you have a save game with the perfect set up to avoid as many broken hearts as possible in the event. Made by oblivion9900

Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
You have to avoid triggering Chika's german sounding event (the one where you finger her for the first time) for Rin to be slightly happier.
On a side note, in page 97 you have a save game with the perfect set up to avoid as many broken hearts as possible in the event. Made by oblivion9900
Awe man, you can actually break their hearts in this game? Well shit...

I thought if I got closer to Chika (mainly cause I liked her) that I might be able to help Rin get with her as well. Open up Chika to the idea.

Damn, now I'm going to break Rin's heart...when does this take place? Cause I already got all events except the Sock thing. She also went missing for a few weeks and didn't sleep and I went through that....You're telling me she's going to be even more heart broken? :(

Make us "happy" my ass. T_T

Reactions: oblivion9900

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019

I thought if I got closer to Chika (mainly cause I liked her) that I might be able to help Rin get with her as well. Open up Chika to the idea.

Damn, now I'm going to break Rin's heart...when does this take place? Cause I already got all events except the Sock thing. She also went missing for a few weeks and didn't sleep and I went through that....You're telling me she's going to be even more heart broken? :(

Bruh, listen. Play the beach event as it is. Then just play the save in page 97 and you will play the same event, but skipping the un-happy stuff. Mostly.
But if you don't even want to see it, just use the save and trigger the beach event.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020

eh, calm yourself, selebus is making multiple routes but he is only doing this one route first from what I've gathered so you can get the happy rin ending eventually...
personally I like the 'emotionally dependant on sensei' rin that seems to be developing, it looks like an eventual break down where she realizes if she gives sensei all of herself he could give her chika(almost seems as if MC is grooming her for this, but he is to much of an impulsive dumbass to have planned that)

Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
eh, calm yourself, selebus is making multiple routes but he is only doing this one route first from what I've gathered so you can get the happy rin ending eventually...
personally I like the 'emotionally dependant on sensei' rin that seems to be developing, it looks like an eventual break down where she realizes if she gives sensei all of herself he could give her chika(almost seems as if MC is grooming her for this, but he is to much of an impulsive dumbass to have planned that)
I am calm. Lol. I just really like all these girls. And while Sensei is a perv, I still want him to take care of them properly.

I was just curious if I already saw this "heart break" happen or not. Did I or nah? When is the heartbreak? Cause I have all events green for rin except the very last one which has something to do with socks in its name.

Was the whole disappearing for a week the heart break or does it get worse? Just curious

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
hey you got my name right this time :LOL:

there are multiple routes planned after this route is done, we will be getting a route for each girl and GOD who knows what other routes may show up. hell selebus just might give in to RAF-RAF and make a very very dark route.
I was just curious if I already saw this "heart break" happen or not. Did I or nah? When is the heartbreak? Cause I have all events green for rin except the very last one which has something to do with socks in its name.
the heartbreak happens during the beach event. i recommend playing through the beach events as you have it now and then check out my save for the best possible set-up going into the events.
also note that depending on your actions, more than just one heart might be broken.

Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
there are multiple routes planned after this route is done, we will be getting a route for each girl and GOD who knows what other routes may show up. hell selebus just might give in to RAF-RAF and make a very very dark route.

the heartbreak happens during the beach event. i recommend playing through the beach events as you have it now and then check out my save for the best possible set-up going into the events.
also note that depending on your actions, more than just one heart might be broken.
Huh. Well then. :\

I'm pretty far in so idk how I feel about getting another save just to go back and do things. :\ This is why I wish there was a more detailed walkthrough than what there is in the OP.

And I hope they don't give into RAF-RAF, but that's just me. I don't mind things like mind break and stuff (like from Corrupted Kingdoms or whatever it's called), but like super dark stuff such as gore and shit...and whatever the hell HOPE is doing...nah. I'm good on that.

Guess I'll just have to see. I went to the Beach with Chika, Yumi, and Chinami already. I guess there's more than one beach thing?

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018

I'm pretty far in so idk how I feel about getting another save just to go back and do things. :\ This is why I wish there was a more detailed walkthrough than what there is in the OP.

And I hope they don't give into RAF-RAF, but that's just me. I don't mind things like mind break and stuff (like from Corrupted Kingdoms or whatever it's called), but like super dark stuff such as gore and shit...and whatever the hell HOPE is doing...nah. I'm good on that.

Guess I'll just have to see. I went to the Beach with Chika, Yumi, and Chinami already. I guess there's more than one beach thing?
the beach event we are talking about is the events added in the newest update. its a string of main events with a lust event each for ami, ayane, and makoto. and a side event with futaba if her lust is high enough which require 10 lust each. the save i posted before starts at the beginning of the string of events and gives the best possible outcome.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018

Yes, the last update (0.8.0) added a bunch of events that all take place during a beach trip with a ton of story progression for a lot of the characters happening. It's by no means required to get that save. All it does is not play certain scenes where some girls end up heart broken. The scenes aren't replaced and, as said before, there's only 1 route right now, so it wont be putting you on another route or anything. Not a big deal, since you would actually be missing more stuff by taking that save, even if all that stuff your missing is sad.

the_beggar

Jul 1, 2020
will sana finally get her lust scene in 090? will ayane's father's bubble wrap empire finally meet its match? will noodles get one step closer to avenging the deaths of his loved ones? Find out next time on LESSONS IN LOVE Z!!

(no but seriously Selebus do you think there'll be a lust event with her in 090? just curious)

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
will sana finally get her lust scene in 090? will ayane's father's bubble wrap empire finally meet its match? will noodles get one step closer to avenging the deaths of his loved ones? Find out next time on LESSONS IN LOVE Z!!

(no but seriously Selebus do you think there'll be a lust event with her in 090? just curious)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I will never get tired of posting that image as a response when I feel it is appropriate

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Lord Dread30

Oct 27, 2017
Does anyone potentially know the way to get
insofar as just which key points lead to it? I very much appreciate the save, but I forgot that we pick the name we're called and I liked my names slightly more than onii-chan. Plus then maybe I can continue from one of my saves. I have issues with picking the "wrong" option and so have a save at almost every decision point so far.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Does anyone potentially know the way to get
insofar as just which key points lead to it? I very much appreciate the save, but I forgot that we pick the name we're called and I liked my names slightly more than onii-chan. Plus then maybe I can continue from one of my saves. I have issues with picking the "wrong" option and so have a save at almost every decision point so far.
there are commands listed in old posts here that let you change the nick names after the fact you can use but I cant recall them

I would like to get this save of oblivion's if it leads to the proper ending of the beach scene, i honestly have no clue what differences it would make

Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
the beach event we are talking about is the events added in the newest update. its a string of main events with a lust event each for ami, ayane, and makoto. and a side event with futaba if her lust is high enough which require 10 lust each. the save i posted before starts at the beginning of the string of events and gives the best possible outcome.
Ah, interesting. Idk how to use saves or anything that well yet, but I might take a look at it.

I do kinda wish there was a good in game hint marker. Like a cellphone with notes, or even being able to check the notebook on the desk for hints. Unless that's already there and I just missed it.

Cause things such as "Continuing with Chika right now might hurt Rin." or something similar for other things. So it gives you a hint as to when to stop and progress another characters route. Such as "I should get closer to Maya before pursuing Ami."

Speaking of Ami, i hate how close it is to my irl sisters name....But anyways. Maybe in the future something like that might be implemented.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
I do kinda wish there was a good in game hint marker. Like a cellphone with notes, or even being able to check the notebook on the desk for hints.
Some things are supposed to be hard to find.
I don't intend to give players hints as to where to look but I have no qualms with players sharing those things with one another.
Life is a series of coincidences- A series of things happening when and where you don't expect them to.
If you knew where to look for everything, there would be no fulfillment.
I don't want to make a game where people know exactly where they need to go to continue the story and when.
I want you to THROW YOURSELF INTO THE WISHING WELL go out and explore.
Live life.
Become happy!

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Ah, interesting. Idk how to use saves or anything that well yet, but I might take a look at it.

I do kinda wish there was a good in game hint marker. Like a cellphone with notes, or even being able to check the notebook on the desk for hints. Unless that's already there and I just missed it.

Cause things such as "Continuing with Chika right now might hurt Rin." or something similar for other things. So it gives you a hint as to when to stop and progress another characters route. Such as "I should get closer to Maya before pursuing Ami."

Speaking of Ami, i hate how close it is to my irl sisters name....But anyways. Maybe in the future something like that might be implemented.
See, this is the thing: the beach event was purposefully designed for us to make Rin and other girls sad when v0.8.0 released.
As we said, to avoid making Rin sad, you need to NOT activate Chika's fingering event. But Chika's fingering happened in v0.6.0, iirc.
And as the fans that we are, we would want to play all the content each monthly (then) update gives us.

Because of this, we actually desperately looked through the whole game to avoid hurting Rin and the others like this. Oblivion9900 and others actually started a whole new game to dee how far can you go without triggering some of the girls events.

The beach event made to be seen, and to give you a challenge. Hell, you were told to "save often" for a reason. This is it. And now you even have a fellow degenerate's provided save file for it.

Just enjoy the heartbreaking and then use the happier save file for more happiness.

Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
Some things are supposed to be hard to find.
I don't intend to give players hints as to where to look but I have no qualms with players sharing those things with one another.
Life is a series of coincidences- A series of things happening when and where you don't expect them to.
If you knew where to look for everything, there would be no fulfillment.
I don't want to make a game where people know exactly where they need to go to continue the story and when.
I want you to THROW YOURSELF INTO THE WISHING WELL go out and explore.
Live life.
Become happy!
Hmm, fair enough I suppose. I guess I'm just one who likes to know certain things. Cause in the beginning it was mentioned that this dude kept a journal of notes on the characters, but it always seemed weird he never kept up with it on their progress or his thoughts.

That's why I thought a system like that would be neat. Especially since I like knowing if I fucked something up with someone. I save almost constantly, so backtracking can be a pain.

Also...become "happy" you say....Mhm. MMMMMMMHHHHHMMMMMMMM

Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
The beach event made to be seen, and to give you a challenge. Hell, you were told to "save often" for a reason. This is it. And now you even have a fellow degenerate's provided save file for it.

Just enjoy the heartbreaking and then use the happier save file for more happiness.
Yeah, I save super often as well, which makes it difficult to go through all the saves. Especially when you have to manually click on the arrows to go to the next page of saves when some of the games saves don't let you click on a page number higher than 9.

I just know that one of the first two I pursued was Yumi and Chika. Yumi cause I wanted to break her tough girl act, and Chika cause I liked her, but then I liked Rin.

So going that far back would reset a LOT of progress with everyone else. Cause I started to evenly up everyones affection. Currently people are like 25-30 Affection. I'm still missing some scenes, and am working on lust.

And now I hear about this beach scene and hurting rin and know I fucked up by fingering Chika...Well shit. Even had the rewrite even happen.

Reactions: DrFree
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes