Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
have we ever seen sana's other eye
Time for a screenie > w>
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i could use a little help i have not been able too unlock anything with the new girls i also can´t unlock any new main events, there where many events i also could not unlock in the last update as far as i remember. I can´t unlock any main events from rumors event on.
Have you unlocked the 6 secrets yet?

Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
First you need to keep clearing main events, especially the three that start with "Re" (which need secret events to be triggered. For this check the walkthrough in OP)
Also, the names of events are either jokes or a reference. There is as much "NTR and Pregnancy" as much as there is "Human traffic" in this game.
Fair enough. I figured that was the case. So I have to do the main events starting with "Re".

Also, the "walkthrough" isn't exactly...detailed. I've done all but the 6th. Cause everytime I try the 6th trigger, it does nothing except say it's not implemented. So *Shrugs*

Tbh, this is a pretty interesting game...albeit a bit...disturbing. But that's just cause I'm like "Huh...well that's happening."

I'm interested to see where this game goes from here. I see a lot of potential with it, but that's just cause I like the characters and settings. Wouldn't mind something like this, with animated scenes, but less...glitches. Anyone know of anything, point me in that direction.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Fair enough. I figured that was the case. So I have to do the main events starting with "Re".

Also, the "walkthrough" isn't exactly...detailed. I've done all but the 6th. Cause everytime I try the 6th trigger, it does nothing except say it's not implemented. So *Shrugs*

Tbh, this is a pretty interesting game...albeit a bit...disturbing. But that's just cause I'm like "Huh...well that's happening."

I'm interested to see where this game goes from here. I see a lot of potential with it, but that's just cause I like the characters and settings. Wouldn't mind something like this, with animated scenes, but less...glitches. Anyone know of anything, point me in that direction.
I'm not sure if this is the 6th one but try "going home" instead of visiting anywhere at night?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
They might be talking about that screen static effect thing that happens from time to time
I mean come on Selebus get your programing/scripting skills up, these are rookie mistakes
LMAO
Wait...I'm getting confused, I thought they were part of the game to give us that "something's off" feeling?
Or am Is it time for me to go wooosh again?

A'ight, I shall now pack my things...Into Woosh I go...How tf did I miss that kind of humor, feels so badddd *Strong and HARD head banging noises*

Last edited:

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019

Ehhh, try a few of titles in my sig. Plenty of animated fun. Either way, for the latest secret you probably need to also unlock some main event. Fuck, I think you need to do it past the three Re events. Anyway, just keep checking the hint system, check for main events, or events for the girls.
This is a relatively linear game except for the 2nd secret event, and 1 of the Re events.

Last edited:

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
You mean the HAPPY events dude. This game is about being happy after all. And fucking high schoolers. You get affection points by spending time with them. Get enough and they might let you peel their skin off sleep with them!
I'm talking about the scenes where reality literally glitches. I don't how else to have described those scenes. Lol, sorry.

I guess I could say less horror/creepy elements, but I thought that was a bit rude.

Reactions: oblivion9900

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I'm talking about the scenes where reality literally glitches. I don't how else to have described those scenes. Lol, sorry.

I guess I could say less horror/creepy elements, but I thought that was a bit rude.
I was right VINDICATION, lol
You mean the HAPPY events dude. This game is about being happy after all. And fucking high schoolers. You get affection points by spending time with them. Get enough and they might let you peel their skin off sleep with them!
well its not just happy events, main story events, name selections, some girls events result in that static screen thing.
I laughed pretty hard when I hit the nail on the head with my joke

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
well its not just happy events, main story events, name selections, some girls events result in that static screen thing.
I laughed pretty hard when I hit the nail on the head with my joke
You can nail someone in the 7th secret @ w@b

Reactions: Blake639

25thKnight

May 20, 2020
Can someone tell me that can you prevent rin's heartbreaking if you had aswered no to chika from the past event?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes