Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
What do you mean her resembling Rin? I don't see it... Or did I forget and it was in one of those happy events?
Some also call her 61 (first hexadecimal number in her name) but Raf calls her that.
We also don't know if someone is "taking over" Maya's body or if we are talking to something with a body. It could be all in Sensei's mind. The Room with clocks could not be a physical space at all.
There are other locations mentioned like "heaven" or "the other half of the town" (This place actually exists, so there is that) but I am more concerned with the "There is something buried underneath your feet" part, and whether its metaphorical or not. Even HOPE tells you to "remember to forget" this part too.
They're ain't no forgetting that...I like Maya, and then they pull that on me, so I HOPE it's just all in his mind and shit isn't actually happening to Maya or anything. It's really disconcerting.

Cause honestly, that machine part really fucked with me. I want Maya. Not some stupid machine. >:|

I've been bamboozled.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
They're ain't no forgetting that...I like Maya, and then they pull that on me, so I HOPE it's just all in his mind and shit isn't actually happening to Maya or anything. It's really disconcerting.

Cause honestly, that machine part really fucked with me. I want Maya. Not some stupid machine. >:|

I've been bamboozled.
I can already imagine both the MC and numbers girl laughing at you...
Don't mind me joining them laughing in our minds while staring at you blankly > w>

Reactions: oblivion9900

Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
I can already imagine both the MC and numbers girl laughing at you...
Don't mind me joining them laughing in our minds while staring at you blankly > w>
That's kinda rude. I just don't like netorare stuff. *Shrugs* Not like Sensei and Maya were a thing, but I find it...meh. So I'm hoping it is just in his mind.

Though, I haven't gotten far I'm theorizing that the "jump" at the beginning of the story was "Sensei" jumping to his death and everything is his afterlife or something.

Still, touching my girls is rude and I wanna kill this "HOPE" person. >:I

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
That's kinda rude. I just don't like netorare stuff. *Shrugs* Not like Sensei and Maya were a thing, but I find it...meh. So I'm hoping it is just in his mind.

Though, I haven't gotten far I'm theorizing that the "jump" at the beginning of the story was "Sensei" jumping to his death and everything is his afterlife or something.

Still, touching my girls is rude and I wanna kill this "HOPE" person. >:I
Who knows, maybe the reason why they keep telling us look at our feet or something is because we will see all the countless bodies of previous "Sensei"s before us, and maybe Hope-sama just loves f-ing our minds with these BLESSED rooms like the room with clocks or the Funtime machine that we can't even get to our own house...

Yeah I kinda find moral-ish people like you boring... = .=ll

PeterXHunter

May 12, 2020
Well, sorry for the inconvenience, but i think i press the wrong button earlier, i just can't resist to press that arrow thingy at the right side below the gear icon and completely unaware that the arrow could cause the S and Best to swap their respective position. Okay, this is the revised version of my Tier Position.

my-image.png

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Well, sorry for the inconvenience, but i think i press the wrong button earlier, i just can't resist to press that arrow thingy at the right side below the gear icon and completely unaware that the arrow could cause the S and Best to swap their respective position. Okay, this is the revised version of my Tier Position.

View attachment 832712
The world is a cruel place so there must always be someone at the bottom...all I see here is wishful thinki-
Nice one bud'

Reactions: PeterXHunter

Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
Who knows, maybe the reason why they keep telling us look at our feet or something is because we will see all the countless bodies of previous "Sensei"s before us, and maybe Hope-sama just loves f-ing our minds with these BLESSED rooms like the room with clocks or the Funtime machine that we can't even get to our own house...

Yeah I kinda find moral-ish people like you boring... = .=ll
Moral-ish? Lmfao, you do you. I just don't like NTR stuff. Unless I'm the one doing it to someone else. I'm selfish like that.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Moral-ish? Lmfao, you do you. I just don't like NTR stuff. Unless I'm the one doing it to someone else. I'm selfish like that.
Ah, I thought you're one of those who prefers only good stuff / good endings
I know what ye feel, we should be the one doing the cucking and not the other, right? @ w@b

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Ah, I thought you're one of those who prefers only good stuff / good endings
I know what ye feel, we should be the one doing the cucking and not the other, right? @ w@b
I am one of those who prefer good endings you got fucking problem with that?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes