KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
*insert angry reply about my favorite not also being your favorite
mind giving some of your reasons about some of the girls? im curious why you chose some over the others lol.
yeah I edited my response with a spoiler tag for how i categorized it... its not based on my favorite girl... its based on how I lump them together...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
look at it this way...
she is so amazing she had to have an entire tier to herself because no other girl even matches her uniqueness

Last edited:
Reactions: oblivion9900

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I actually had both of them and Noodles on the list and decided to take them out. Lmao
NOODLES CONFIRMED FEMALE, YES! IS THIS CONFIRMATION THE MALE BIRDS WERE ALSO DRAFTED INTO THE SPACE WAR!

Fun side thing: Lessons in Love now has a page on tier-maker for anyone interested in organizing their favorite girls!

Last edited:

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
View attachment 830478

When you lay in bed with Amy, at her dorm, at night, you should come across two options. Click the one that says "touching you."

That sets you on the course of "falling, falling, falling."

•Also, to fast-forward the game, you can always click "skip" in the bottom left corner, next to "history." That's what I do when I miss out on a choice and have to re-play the game from a certain save point.
Oh well glad I did that. her event before this one. The none fucked up one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that I currently don't have in mind at all, suggested that she was really into being sexual with you.

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
On a side note, is there actually a better walkthrough out there other than the one in the original post? Cause I'm curious...are there multiple endings/options with girls? Such as with Yumi.

I just "left an emotional scar" on her and I'm curious if that was avoidable. I don't think it was, but thought I'd ask.
I'm curious too if it was just some rp or something actually bad you really did to her. I feel bad.

LocalProdigy

Aug 30, 2020
I wonder if that's the one where you use "invite someone over" on a certain time
Damn, so i did the invite over and it got me secret event 6, and so far nothing else is changing. I have done every event of the girls in rooms 1-5 (except "prisoner" for Ayane and "wake up call" for Ami) i still haven't seen the girls in room 6. I'm on day 234, did i mess something up?

Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
So, question.

I've played maybe 5-10hrs so far (may be an exaggeration), but I'm on day 98.

I have most girls above 10 affection (except the ones I haven't met), and some above 15.

I have had the bj scene in office with Ayane, sex scene with Sana's mom Sara, HJ from Makoto, and I'm still trying to get anything lewd with the other girls (I can't seem to activate sleeping with Ami and fingering her despite affection being at 18).

But anyways, the question I have is pretty simple.

I see in the changelog that there ARE animated scenes...so where are they? Or is "animated" just saying that the models move when you click. Like blinking and stuff?

Was kinda hoping for sex with Sana's mom to be animated, but...it was just a still image with her eyes changing whenever I clicked. Not really animated. Anyways, just curious.

Reactions: DrFree
Aug 26, 2020
That makes me wonder though....was the previous "sensei" the real one? Or was the previous "sensei" also an imposter, just like we are? And where did the original sensei's soul go? :unsure:
My current Hypothesis
We are Sensei N.
N being a number.
Sensei Prime was the original owner of the body.
Maya, and Sensei, were lovers, and very much in love.
But when the Universe was reset for the first time, Maya didn't hug her beloved properly, and his soul was sent off.
Then Sensei 2 got the body.
This is why Maya hates us, we are the latest in a procession of monsters wearing the face of her one true love. She loves the soul, not the body.
Maya has since been through a bunch of resets, most times not bothering to preserve the current Sensei in the body.
But you did something different, asked about Fate.
So Maya kept you around for this reset.

So my goal is to find Sensei Prime's soul, and a body of some cute soldier, and unite them. Give Maya back her true love and get her as an ally to murder Hope.

This also means the Beach scene has not happened before. As it only occurs after you make it through a reset.
Same for Molly, Tsuneyo, and Noodles.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
My current Hypothesis
We are Sensei N.
N being a number.
Sensei Prime was the original owner of the body.
Maya, and Sensei, were lovers, and very much in love.
But when the Universe was reset for the first time, Maya didn't hug her beloved properly, and his soul was sent off.
Then Sensei 2 got the body.
This is why Maya hates us, we are the latest in a procession of monsters wearing the face of her one true love. She loves the soul, not the body.
Maya has since been through a bunch of resets, most times not bothering to preserve the current Sensei in the body.
But you did something different, asked about Fate.
So Maya kept you around for this reset.

So my goal is to find Sensei Prime's soul, and a body of some cute soldier, and unite them. Give Maya back her true love and get her as an ally to murder Hope.

This also means the Beach scene has not happened before. As it only occurs after you make it through a reset.
Same for Molly, Tsuneyo, and Noodles.
had a similar theory... sensei in the original time line gets with maya, ami or one of the other girls finds out, gets pissed and it ends up being outed destroying their lives and maya prays and rewinds it this time she doesnt let the relationship happen but sensei ends up with a different girl gets found out and life is destroyed, maya repeats this and then spends her time ruining that relationship so he doesnt end up in jail or w/e only for it to end with a different girl... so on and so on with each repeat slowly decaying and breaking sensei till this one where nothing is left but his id finally released and aware trying to bang everyone and maya while hating what you have become cant keep breaking you so she starts taking you back with her now so you dont fully vanish from constantly being changed

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
So, question.

I've played maybe 5-10hrs so far (may be an exaggeration), but I'm on day 98.

I have most girls above 10 affection (except the ones I haven't met), and some above 15.

I have had the bj scene in office with Ayane, sex scene with Sana's mom Sara, HJ from Makoto, and I'm still trying to get anything lewd with the other girls (I can't seem to activate sleeping with Ami and fingering her despite affection being at 18).

But anyways, the question I have is pretty simple.

I see in the changelog that there ARE animated scenes...so where are they? Or is "animated" just saying that the models move when you click. Like blinking and stuff?

Was kinda hoping for sex with Sana's mom to be animated, but...it was just a still image with her eyes changing whenever I clicked. Not really animated. Anyways, just curious.
Hey man. There are the "first sex" scenes that are still images, and the "repeatable sex scenes" that are animated.
For example, after having sex with Sara, you need to check the menu at evening "Bar --> missionary sex with Sara"
Its right below "spend time with Sana" and "Spend time with Sara"
For Ayane or Makoto, go to their rooms at evening, knock the door, and you can also spend time with them, or have animated sex.

Reactions: oblivion9900

Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
Hey man. There are the "first sex" scenes that are still images, and the "repeatable sex scenes" that are animated.
For example, after having sex with Sara, you need to check the menu at evening "Bar --> missionary sex with Sara"
Its right below "spend time with Sana" and "Spend time with Sara"
For Ayane or Makoto, go to their rooms at evening, knock the door, and you can also spend time with them, or have animated sex.
Ah, neat. I was curious about that cause I was kinda getting concerned. Still images just don't do anything for me.

But on a completely unrelated note...I'm a bit concerned. Is Selebus okay? These extra scenes...the glitchiness....I'm concerned. Concern intensifies.

EDIT: Also, did I just get cucked by a machine...I'm kinda upset, ngl.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: DrFree
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes