DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
But on a completely unrelated note...I'm a bit concerned. Is Selebus okay? These extra scenes...the glitchiness....I'm concerned. Concern intensifies.

EDIT: Also, did I just get cucked by a machine...I'm kinda upset, ngl.
I also worried for the guy's health at some points, but after checking his online interactions, the guy is just a great writer, with very interesting takes and a sense of humor to convey them. (I accidentally repeated my response to you, but now I edited it to give a better response)
Also, I don't count non-sentients beings. I would pluck those wings out of the angels and use that fuck machine on all the cast.
WHERE TF IS NUMBERS GIRL AND THE BIRD?????

*REEEEEEE-*

View attachment 831910
Its funny you put Rin so high and Kaori rock bottom when these 2 were made with Selebus's tastes in mind. Then again, we barely know Kaori, and all we get from her are quirky comedic reliefs.

Last edited:
Reactions: oblivion9900

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Ah, neat. I was curious about that cause I was kinda getting concerned. Still images just don't do anything for me.

But on a completely unrelated note...I'm a bit concerned. Is Selebus okay? These extra scenes...the glitchiness....I'm concerned. Concern intensifies.

Don't worry about the machine, numbers girl tend to tease us a lot (LOL)
I still want that machine as a home decor for some fun times when we invite someone over...
It's also really funny for numbers girl to NAIL her literally *insert laugh sounds* (LOL)

That's why numbers girl > any other

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hey man. There are the "first sex" scenes that are still images, and the "repeatable sex scenes" that are animated.
For example, after having sex with Sara, you need to check the menu at evening "Bar --> missionary sex with Sara"
Its right below "spend time with Sana" and "Spend time with Sara"
For Ayane or Makoto, go to their rooms at evening, knock the door

Its funny you put Rin so high and Kaori rock bottom when these 2 were made with Selebus's tastes in mind. Then again, we barely know Kaori, and all we get from her are quirky comedic reliefs.
The more mentally unstable a person is, the more fun it'll look when they break, those who are literally innocent / pure are pretty much...B O R I N G...

I am a bit weirded out by oddballs, I prefer psychos...

Last edited:

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Kinda how I feel about Kaori. I would love to find out what makes her tick.

It's funny that I've always been interested in what makes people themselves, but 'adulting' had pretty much pushed me to not liking being around people for extended amounts of time.

The more mentally unstable a person is, the more fun it'll look when they break, those who are literally innocent / pure are pretty much...B O R I N G...
They may be boring, but it is somewhat fun when you can get them to the dark side.

Reactions: dejitaru and DrFree
Aug 26, 2020
Don't worry about the machine, numbers girl tend to tease us a lot (LOL)
I still want that machine as a home decor for some fun times when we invite someone over...
It's also really funny for numbers girl to NAIL her literally *insert laugh sounds* (LOL)

That's why numbers girl > any other
Her name is AmIOkay

Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
Is that what we're calling her? Numbers Girl? Why she look so much like Maya and Rin and shit...Honestly it concerns me. Doing me a heckin concern. Considering those two are kinda my favorites...then again, I really like all the girls.

That aside...how exactly do you get the hidden scene when fingering Ami? The "walkthrough" says to choose that option and then "wait" but I did...for like 5 minutes and nothing happened? When do I "wait"?

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Is that what we're calling her? Numbers Girl? Why she look so much like Maya and Rin and shit...Honestly it concerns me. Doing me a heckin concern. Considering those two are kinda my favorites...then again, I really like all the girls.
She's literally Maya...but acts like a totally different person...

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Or maybe it's someone else possessing Maya like we're possessing Sensei? Another thing we don't know for sure.
Nah, Hope-sama has THEIR own place so I won't be surprised if IT wants to add some more characters for numbers girl to play with...
I'm hoping Rin will finally visit the room but this time, it's US who'll greet her... @ w@b

ciladis

Sep 19, 2017

That aside...how exactly do you get the hidden scene when fingering Ami? The "walkthrough" says to choose that option and then "wait" but I did...for like 5 minutes and nothing happened? When do I "wait"?
You just keep going through the days and it'll trigger automatically after having chosen to finger her.

Reactions: DrFree

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019

What do you mean her resembling Rin? I don't see it... Or did I forget and it was in one of those happy events?
Some also call her 61 (first hexadecimal number in her name) but Raf calls her that.
We also don't know if someone is "taking over" Maya's body or if we are talking to something with a body. It could be all in Sensei's mind. The Room with clocks could not be a physical space at all.
There are other locations mentioned like "heaven" or "the other half of the town" (This place actually exists, so there is that) but I am more concerned with the "There is something buried underneath your feet" part, and whether its metaphorical or not. Even HOPE tells you to "remember to forget" this part too.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
had a similar theory... sensei in the original time line gets with maya, ami or one of the other girls finds out, gets pissed and it ends up being outed destroying their lives and maya prays and rewinds it this time she doesnt let the relationship happen but sensei ends up with a different girl gets found out and life is destroyed, maya repeats this and then spends her time ruining that relationship so he doesnt end up in jail or w/e only for it to end with a different girl... so on and so on with each repeat slowly decaying and breaking sensei till this one where nothing is left but his id finally released and aware trying to bang everyone and maya while hating what you have become cant keep breaking you so she starts taking you back with her now so you dont fully vanish from constantly being changed
Explains why Maya gives you a handjob like no big deal and says somethin' like "Ami's not awake...let me go get the condoms" in your dream. Past sensei memory leak?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Explains why Maya gives you a handjob like no big deal and says somethin' like "Ami's not awake...let me go get the condoms" in your dream. Past sensei memory leak?
I mean Maya herself is powerless (as she says it) but she can ASK someone (prolly HOPE-sama) to rewind / reset / change

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Ah, neat. I was curious about that cause I was kinda getting concerned. Still images just don't do anything for me.

I mean you get cucked by noodles, fast food jobs, and a bird with a knife too

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes