Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
what is a good ending anyway?
"good" is from perspective
Personally, I think of a "good" ending as something that is beneficial and not harmful to the MC. Killing main characters, fucking with those close to the MC, etc. I would say are bad endings. Unless you're a masochist and enjoy seeing you/the MC get fucked over.

But good and bad areboth perspective, yes.

Btw, on a side note. How do we access the 6th room? Not that I'm excited about it considering Molly apparently has an NTR event, but maybe our MC is the one who actually does it and not has it done to them.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Personally, I think of a "good" ending as something that is beneficial and not harmful to the MC. Killing main characters, fucking with those close to the MC, etc. I would say are bad endings. Unless you're a masochist and enjoy seeing you/the MC get fucked over.

But good and bad areboth perspective, yes.

Btw, on a side note. How do we access the 6th room? Not that I'm excited about it considering Molly apparently has an NTR event, but maybe our MC is the one who actually does it and not has it done to them.
First you need to keep clearing main events, especially the three that start with "Re" (which need secret events to be triggered. For this check the walkthrough in OP)
Also, the names of events are either jokes or a reference. There is as much "NTR and Pregnancy" as much as there is "Human traffic" in this game.

Reactions: Blake639

sanaisqween

Sep 26, 2020
THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN and the winner of the first-ever Lessons in Love gravure poll is...

SANA SAKAKIBARA

(Click to enlarge)

View attachment 656344 View attachment 656348 View attachment 656342 View attachment 656349 View attachment 656343 View attachment 656347 View attachment 656346 View attachment 656345
as you can probably tell I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Sana please please please add this to the game!
also, I'm about to finish the game! great work btw!

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
First you need to keep clearing main events, especially the three that start with "Re" (which need secret events to be triggered. For this check the walkthrough in OP)
Also, the names of events are either jokes or a reference. There is as much "NTR and Pregnancy" as much as there is "Human traffic" in this game.
I mean there is nothing but human traffic, sensi seems to walk everywhere but the damn beach

• Haha
Reactions: Ankoku and DrFree

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
i could use a little help i have not been able too unlock anything with the new girls i also can´t unlock any new main events, there where many events i also could not unlock in the last update as far as i remember. I can´t unlock any main events from rumors event on.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes