KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
the thing I don't get is why the girls are upset he told noodle girl to ask the other girls what masturbation is... do they want him to tell/show her... it probably was the only responsible thing MC has done aside buying cell phones and he gets chewed out for it

... as a side note if we dont get a flying spagetti monsterf joke with her at some point that's just a missed opportunity

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
the thing I don't get is why the girls are upset he told noodle girl to ask the other girls what masturbation is... do they want him to tell/show her... it probably was the only responsible thing MC has done aside buying cell phones and he gets chewed out for it
i believe they thought that mc was kinda setting her up or something.

Reactions: DrFree

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019

... as a side note if we dont get a flying spagetti monsterf joke with her at some point that's just a missed opportunity
Them being relieved of Sensei not being the one giving her Sex ED after knowing how he is (now) aside, he is kind of putting them on the spot, making them answer a culturally embarrassing and awkward question.

Like, think about it: Imagine if your same age teenager friend asked you about something this basic about sex ED. Its not even "Tits or ass" level question, but an awfully innocent one.

Also, in a way, its supposed to be his duty as an adult, and his work as a teacher, to well, teach about this stuff.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Them being relieved of Sensei not being the one giving her Sex ED after knowing how he is (now) aside, he is kind of putting them on the spot, making them answer a culturally embarrassing and awkward question.

Like, think about it: Imagine if your same age teenager friend asked you about something this basic about sex ED. Its not even "Tits or ass" level question, but an awfully innocent one.

Also, in a way, its supposed to be his duty as an adult, and his work as a teacher, to well, teach about this stuff.
I don't know how it is else where but a teacher can end up in jail teaching that around where I live, if asked you are supposed to say go ask your parents. considering who her guardian is... yeah I would expect them to say go ask your friends.

also I didnt get any sense of relief from anyone over sensi's response just outrage.

I remember being 13 and younger and topics like this being brought up, I probably would have gone, "yeah not his job to do that, and that is a lawsuit waiting to happen if he did"

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
I don't know how it is else where but a teacher can end up in jail teaching that around where I live, if asked you are supposed to say go ask your parents. considering who her guardian is... yeah I would expect them to say go ask your friends.

also I didnt get any sense of relief from anyone over sensi's response just outrage.

I remember being 13 and younger and topics like this being brought up, I probably would have gone, "yeah not his job to do that, and that is a lawsuit waiting to happen if he did"
where i live sex ed is (or was, been a while so who knows anymore) part of the school curriculum. i think it happens around the 6th grade or something like that. it was taught in separate classes for girls and guys though.

although i do live in a very small town so that could also be why.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes