DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Damnit i just found another one with yumi. Got to be careful when i play this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or I'll have some really fucked up dreams...
Imagine me, having gotten to that scene at 3 am.
I think the worst part is that I actually enjoy the soundtrack, so I have my Volume up for this game. So I get the full experience, from gradual fading of the audio, the full stops, and the bloody code talks.

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
I think the worst part is that I actually enjoy the soundtrack, so I have my Volume up for this game. So I get the full experience, from gradual fading of the audio, the full stops, and the bloody code talks.
God damn, yea that would be way worse.

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
Damnit i just found another one with yumi. Got to be careful when i play this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or I'll have some really fucked up dreams...
im enjoying this too much. Raf-Raf, what did you do to me.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
praise be.
HOPE-SAMA SHALL UNITE US AS ONE.
Indeed, Never lose Hope in anything and life will be G R E A T!!!
Now that you said it, Rin did say she's starting to hear the tick tock noises...So maybe she'll be added to our faithful group and numbers girl will now have a playmate / buddy @ w@b
ALL IS WELL...ALL IS WELL...ALL IS WELL..

25thKnight

May 20, 2020
Can i still be able to do the overtakin event? I mean some main events just skip for who know the reason why

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Can i still be able to do the overtakin event? I mean some main events just skip for who know the reason why
You should try to increase affection on EVERYONE since some events needs certain characters' affection at something
= w=

Reactions: oblivion9900

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
As long as an event isn't crossed out like this you can still do it. Different events have different triggers and requirements, so they won't always happen in the order they're listed in. Like Raf-Raf said, try raising the affection of characters you haven't yet. It may require you to have seen one of their personal events to trigger.

25thKnight

May 20, 2020
Even the main event once?
I can still do it even i leap on them without knowing?
By the way the crossed out one is ami's even
That falling or something

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Yes, even the main events can be done out of order. Many of them require you to do certain character events first; which means you can do some later events before being able to see that specific main event. As long as an event isn't crossed out, it can still be gotten eventually.

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
if its falling, falling, falling. then you decided not to finger her like a non-degenerate which blocked you out of that event.

Reactions: Ankoku

Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
As long as an event isn't crossed out like this you can still do it. Different events have different triggers and requirements, so they won't always happen in the order they're listed in. Like Raf-Raf said, try raising the affection of characters you haven't yet. It may require you to have seen one of their personal events to trigger.
Wait, there are missable events? Well shit...

Falling, Falling, Falling is crossed out for me with Ami, and since there really isn't a walkthrough for this game I have NO idea how to trigger that....anyone know?

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Wait, YOU CAN FINGER HER!? I never even had that option.....and it's still crossed out. :|

Screen Shot 2020-09-23 at 8.56.45 PM.png

When you lay in bed with Amy, at her dorm, at night, you should come across two options. Click the one that says "touching you."

That sets you on the course of "falling, falling, falling."

•Also, to fast-forward the game, you can always click "skip" in the bottom left corner, next to "history." That's what I do when I miss out on a choice and have to re-play the game from a certain save point.

Last edited:

Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
View attachment 830478

When you lay in bed with Amy, at her dorm, at night, you should come across two options. Click the one that says "touching you."

That sets you on the course of "falling, falling, falling."

•Also, to fast-forward the game, you can always click "skip" in the bottom left corner, next to "history." That's what I do when I miss out on a choice and have to re-play the game from a certain save point.
Huh, weird. It's crossed out for me, but she just got to the dorm. She's been at the dorms and I just now got entrance to her room. Why is it crossed out if I never even got to that point yet? Weird.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes