Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
On a side note, is there actually a better walkthrough out there other than the one in the original post? Cause I'm curious...are there multiple endings/options with girls? Such as with Yumi.

I just "left an emotional scar" on her and I'm curious if that was avoidable. I don't think it was, but thought I'd ask.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

25thKnight

May 20, 2020
View attachment 830478

When you lay in bed with Amy, at her dorm, at night, you should come across two options. Click the one that says "touching you."

That sets you on the course of "falling, falling, falling."

•Also, to fast-forward the game, you can always click "skip" in the bottom left corner, next to "history." That's what I do when I miss out on a choice and have to re-play the game from a certain save point.
Well i still haven't lay with her in her bed at the dorm

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
On a side note, is there actually a better walkthrough out there other than the one in the original post? Cause I'm curious...are there multiple endings/options with girls? Such as with Yumi.

I just "left an emotional scar" on her and I'm curious if that was avoidable. I don't think it was, but thought I'd ask.
Not really a better walkthrough out there. There are no endings currently since the game is still in development. Pretty much only the haren route exists currently (and isn't finished) but there will be single-girl routes in the future.

There are ways of hurting the girls that can be avoided in the future (go back a few pages to see the discussion about the events added in 0.8.0) but kiss-raping Yumi is unavoidable. Trust me, I tried extensively (also Selebus confirmed).

Reactions: oblivion9900

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Huh, weird. It's crossed out for me, but she just got to the dorm. She's been at the dorms and I just now got entrance to her room. Why is it crossed out if I never even got to that point yet? Weird.
Its also possible that you did another event out of time, crossing Ami's fingering before you even got to that option.
We should ask Selebus what are the triggers for Ami's event.

Aug 26, 2020
Not really a better walkthrough out there. There are no endings currently since the game is still in development. Pretty much only the haren route exists currently (and isn't finished) but there will be single-girl routes in the future.

There are ways of hurting the girls that can be avoided in the future (go back a few pages to see the discussion about the events added in 0.8.0) but kiss-raping Yumi is unavoidable. Trust me, I tried extensively (also Selebus confirmed).
Partially because you aren't in control of your body during that moment
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Huh, weird. It's crossed out for me, but she just got to the dorm. She's been at the dorms and I just now got entrance to her room. Why is it crossed out if I never even got to that point yet? Weird.
Even the main event once?
I can still do it even i leap on them without knowing?
By the way the crossed out one is ami's even
That falling or something
Its also possible that you did another event out of time, crossing Ami's fingering before you even got to that option.
We should ask Selebus what are the triggers for Ami's event.
There is a known issue regarding that event that was posted in the Changelog when the update dropped. It is still obtainable until choosing not to finger her. Just a UI bug that has been fixed for the next release.
1600965031659.png

Reactions: DrFree

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Arguably. One of the resets might have just fucked up our personality and memory. We can't say anything for sure yet.
I still believe we're just one of Hope-sama's test tube bodies so everything we learned will go to Hope-sama...
This game's true title is literally "Hope Become Human" or something

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I still believe we're just one of Hope-sama's test tube bodies so everything we learned will go to Hope-sama...
This game's true title is literally "Hope Become Human" or something
Really? How did you get that? Title screen says "Lessons of Love...."

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
that was hot, with ayane crying while kirin is just sitting there going
"oh no ayane dont fret yourself, THIS IS MY FETISH, keep going"
Bruh her RP skills need some work, one does not break character that hard especially the one she's going for...

Kirin WILL get bone- Justice someday!!!

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Bruh her RP skills need some work, one does not break character that hard especially the one she's going for...

Kirin WILL get bone- Justice someday!!!
what do you mean break character? kirin has always been a little nympho, the dates and stopping by her house on weekends
she seems to get off at others discomfort too, like her sister, noodle girl

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
what do you mean break character? kirin has always been a little nympho, the dates and stopping by her house on weekends
she seems to get off at others discomfort too, like her sister, noodle girl
By the one breaking character -> it's Ayane
And miss shutdown-at-any-lewd-thing-or-compliment is kinda MEH, for me...

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
By the one breaking character -> it's Ayane
And miss shutdown-at-any-lewd-thing-or-compliment is kinda MEH, for me...
ah yes, ayane breaking character... I think she was more scared shitless that she just ruined the man she loves life by being caught after being reminded what would happen just a few hours ago on the beach, excellent portrayal of a person going into the medical condition of shock/panic attack though. I think she just needs time to get used to the fact she didn't just ruin MC's life before she gets into it. she has said things that seem she is the most open with him screwing other girls as long as she is still there, aside from kirin. so them two getting to be the first people in the know seems logical for story purposes to me

I like Karin mainly because of Kirin intentionally trying to abuse her sensitive sensibilities through her mild sadism... that might end up getting more pronounced as this story goes on.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes