DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I'm assuming there's a specific order to which you are adding the scenes (still on .7 so I don't know anything about the beach trip content), but I'm a little concerned that you're adding and seem to plan to add so many characters when so many characters who have been around forever are barely past their introductory events (Sana and Miku spring immediately to mind). It feels like you're spreading development very thin and we're barely into the girls on the second floor.

Certainly it feels like the game's expanding but it doesn't really seem to be getting deeper. On the other hand, Tsuneyo and Molly are both well written characters and the secret events make me feel personally attacked (in a good way), so you're definitely still accomplishing what I'm assuming you set out to, I'd just like to see more of the original cast get some well overdue development before even more girls are introduced.

Unless you have a highly specific plan in regards to the way the story is unveiled, in which case carry on. I certainly trust you as a writer, I've just also seen too many great projects overwhelmed by feature creep.
Not the dev, but he already clarified he has a plan, and its a long term one. The other girls in the second floor, in case you didn't check it, its a 5k patreon goal. In the patreon posts he also tells some details about how the development will procede, such as "dark routes" "purity routes" etc.

Personally, I think we are movong at a perfect rhytm right now. I have been a fan since, I think, v0.4.0, and seeing the progress of each update with the girls, you will see each had a huge amount of content. Here is the thing: each one has a really different story. For example, we got plenty of updates trying to get closer to Sana, and just now we've been working on her making friends. On the other hand, we have been friends with Rin pretty much from the beginning.

I love Sana so I get where you come from, but when I saw the progress as a whole, I came to that conclusion.

eric_alvin

May 26, 2020
I'm assuming there's a specific order to which you are adding the scenes (still on .7 so I don't know anything about the beach trip content), but I'm a little concerned that you're adding and seem to plan to add so many characters when so many characters who have been around forever are barely past their introductory events (Sana and Miku spring immediately to mind). It feels like you're spreading development very thin and we're barely into the girls on the second floor.

Certainly it feels like the game's expanding but it doesn't really seem to be getting deeper. On the other hand, Tsuneyo and Molly are both well written characters and the secret events make me feel personally attacked (in a good way), so you're definitely still accomplishing what I'm assuming you set out to, I'd just like to see more of the original cast get some well overdue development before even more girls are introduced.

Unless you have a highly specific plan in regards to the way the story is unveiled, in which case carry on. I certainly trust you as a writer, I've just also seen too many great projects overwhelmed by feature creep.
The biggest thing you're going to have to keep in mind that may hopefully ease a bit of your concern is that the game gets updated twice a month and will be in development for very long time also it'll likely end up being 100 hours long minimum once completed, yes it'll be a while before we've delved deep into certain characters stories, especially once the cast has 20 main girls, but we will get there, this game is gonna be around for a very long time. I'm sure the current pace is intended, because we're not suppose to be that deep into any girls story as of now, we barely left the prologue aka
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also yes, he has a plan already laid out

eric_alvin

May 26, 2020
Just want to say, this game is friggin' fantastic. Please keep expanding it as long as possible, because I'm going to be legitimately sad when it ends for good.
I feel the same way lol as soon as I completed update 050 I immediately pulled out my wallet to support it on patreon, can't have something that has the potential to be one of the best H games ever made stopped from achieving that potential because of lack of support

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
Don’t worry, this game will be going for quite some time.

And I am sorry for some of the things I will put you through.
be honest, no you're not. you are gonna laugh when we get hurt (except for raf of course, she'll love it.)
then you'll make it all ok eventually and fix our broken hearts and dreams in the other routes, right? RIGHT?

this is gonna be a hella good ride.

Reactions: DrFree

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
Great to hear. I just updated from .6 to .8 and I can't seem to get any of the new story events to trigger, though. The character ones are progressing but not story. Am I just missing something or do certain updates require starting over from the beginning?
what was the last story event you completed?
as well as last secret event you have done.

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
Last story event completed was "Lifting the Curse". All secret events are complete except for "Nothing is Beautiful", which is red and crossed out.
so you are just missing the beach events for the story then?
selebus posted earlier in the thread what the triggers were for the beach event.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hopefully that should help you out some.

Reactions: DrFree and zxcvzxcv

Weiberte

May 4, 2018
Maybe it's a dumb question but... Do you need to re-download the whole game every time it updates or is there a quicker way and I'm doing this all wrong?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes