oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
for ppl who don't want to replay everything because of the Chika "German" event, type in console "chikadorm20=False". this deactivates the event again. typ this before the scene with Rin triggers on Vacation.

I hope its okay to post this. If not pls delete it or tell me.
i posted a save earlier in the thread for that, nice to know that my overnight run of the game could have been done in a few seconds with console though :LOL:
and dont worry, we chill here in this thread.

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
They can also use odin's save he uploaded 2 pages ago, where most "not so happy" consequences are avoided.
someone else posted a save as well? i didnt notice that
Speaking of that save, I did try it out to see the differences. It was mildly better I suppose but I also noticed that the last Chika event is crossed off, I guess this is unavoidable if you want a better outcome? As someone who likes to complete everything, it never even crossed my mind to do things out of order, so I'm curious. Is this the first time an event can have different outcomes depending on your previous actions, or are there others?
the last event is only crossed off if you chose not to kiss her in her early event. if you guys are talking about my save i posted then i did that cause i wasnt entirely sure about the triggers i needed to avoid during the beach until selebus posted what i needed to avoid.

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
Thanks for the quick replies. Definitely going to continue with this game.
I have no problem with the characters having an emotional story. In fact that makes it better. My main concern is, from as far as I have played, that it plays out in a scenario like „oh, your seemingly minor choice 3000 lines of text back results in you having to decide now which one of your favorite characters you have to painfully kill“

Maybe the horror I‘ve seen so far is just making me anxious:LOL:
just a quick note on this, the dev has stated before that there are plans to make more routes as well in the future. such as love routes and whatnot.

plus when he reaches his next goal there will be headpats added into the game.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
someone else posted a save as well? i didnt notice that

the last event is only crossed off if you chose not to kiss her in her early event. if you guys are talking about my save i posted then i did that cause i wasnt entirely sure about the triggers i needed to avoid during the beach until selebus posted what i needed to avoid.
I completely confused your name and wrote odin instead. In my defense, its shorter and easier than oblivion and just as badass.

• Haha
Reactions: oblivion9900

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
I completely confused your name and wrote odin instead. In my defense, its shorter and easier than oblivion and just as badass.
not in your defence though, the post was back in page 97 not 2 pages ago :LOL:
but i agree that does sound badass, people usually go for obliv for short though. dont really care either way though, call me whatever ya want

Reactions: DrFree

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
I have a problem... I've only played for the first day at the start of the sleep-over and i have to say not the biggest fan of Ayane. She said smooth jazz is horrible taste of music. That's all I wanted to say... (crys in the corner)
She's right. Real jazz, however, is fantastic.

Varkoo91

Oct 24, 2017
i just started playing, but the white textbox is not really nice to look at and in some scenes the text is hard to read. is there a way to change the color?

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
No one needs more than 25 affection right now and all current content can be completed in less than 200 days. A lot of people seem to be mistaking not being able to find something for grind.
Would you believe 535 days and Ami is at 75 Affection with most of the other girls in the 50s? Would you believe Makoto is at 23 Lust and I STILL haven't been able to fuck her yet? And I still haven't completed all of the new events?

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
Would you believe 535 days and Ami is at 75 Affection with most of the other girls in the 50s? Would you believe Makoto is at 23 Lust and I STILL haven't been able to fuck her yet? And I still haven't completed all of the new events?
well you cant fuck makoto yet, and the most lust you need for any of the events currently is 10.
im just not understanding how you got up to that many days without finishing up the new content.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
$10 says it's Secret 2
I went to 100 on affection and lust because of comments about missed events and secrets...
tried to avoid as much story as possible thinking I might unlock something and because I might miss something
that was my first run through i have over 1000 days thank you skip button

Reactions: oblivion9900

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
I went to 100 on affection and lust because of comments about missed events and secrets...
tried to avoid as much story as possible thinking I might unlock something and because I might miss something
that was my first run through i have over 1000 days thank you skip button
Well hey! On the bright side, now you're pretty much set forever!

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
yep that my thoughts
Mine too. As long as he saves after each event with the cast. Thats what I would do, anyway.
In fact, I am the kind that saves so often that I altready used my 9 pages of saves, backed them up on a separate folder, and used the new blank 9 pages. I do this with so many games...

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Selebus How hard would it be to make the events in the event tracker page "replayable" by clicking on the event name? It would be like the replay gallery but for all events not just "sex" scenes.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Selebus How hard would it be to make the events in the event tracker page "replayable" by clicking on the event name? It would be like the replay gallery but for all events not just "sex" scenes.
I think I said that before, but I wonder if people would just go for "gallery unlocker" mods / save when this feature's implemented...

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
That’s something I plan on doing in the future but it is going to take a little while since I need to add extra code to like 100+ events in order to make it happen. It’s a highly requested feature though so I’m trying to find time for it

PeterXHunter

May 12, 2020
I just found out that you can rename this thing, i think it's important if you want to organize your save.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just played again and this event triggered.
However, this is kind of confusing because Rin even related to homies not yet triggered

The Last one

Last edited:
Reactions: Ankoku
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes