DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I just found out that you can rename this thing, i think it's important if you want to organize your save.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just played again and this event triggered.
However, this is kind of confusing because Rin even related to homies not yet triggered

The Last one
She uses both Ami and Ayane's name. Someone opened the files, and Selebus programmed it so she uses Ami's name and at some point Ayane's name.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Are you able to continue on the main storyline without increasing your relationship with Chika? Honestly Rin is my favorite character and I feel pretty bad about swooping in on Chika.
A few pages back Selebus posted all the events required to do the beach events (most recent events).
In version 0.9.0 there will be an additional requirement for continuity purposes (yay bug fixes!).
Sidenote, Makoto’s third dorm event is also needed to access the beach starting in 090 for continuity purposes.
Basically, from what I can see, you may need some of Chika's events to trigger earlier story stuff, but you don't need to be in a relationship with her or do any of her sexual content to progress the game right now. She still rejects Rin though. :(

Aztarocks

Jan 10, 2018
I think I said that before, but I wonder if people would just go for "gallery unlocker" mods / save when this feature's implemented...
I mean maybe a few, but this game is way too story driven, I doubt anyone that get into it would go for that.

Sep 4, 2018
i just started playing, but the white textbox is not really nice to look at and in some scenes the text is hard to read. is there a way to change the color?
I've sort of always thought that the hard-to-read aspect of the game was purposefully done to subtly discomfort the player, even in neutral scenes.

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
Mine too. As long as he saves after each event with the cast. Thats what I would do, anyway.
In fact, I am the kind that saves so often that I altready used my 9 pages of saves, backed them up on a separate folder, and used the new blank 9 pages. I do this with so many games...
fun fact, if you go to page 9 and click on the right arrow next to the numbers it goes to page 10.
im on like page 15 or 16 now :LOL:

ThePlagueMan

Mar 9, 2020
Man the game is good and all, but the "horror" aspect killed my boner some of that hit a little to close to home for me, especially the clock room if you catch my drift...
Good game though, I'll see if I can jerk off a couple of more times to it. lol

I did tell some of my friends about this game on the other hand, hope they will enjoy it more than I :) It's good either way in any case <3

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
fun fact, if you go to page 9 and click on the right arrow next to the numbers it goes to page 10.
im on like page 15 or 16 now :LOL:
I knew that, and used to do that, but it became such a pain to click on the right arrow until getting there, I started backing up the 9 pages.

Reactions: oblivion9900

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
Your download is either corrupting for some reason or not able to identify one of the files you need. Make sure you’re extracting the game and not running it directly out of the zip file. Also delete any other version you have (If you extracted any)
Here from extracting and still get error..i made sure i didnt have a previous version before downloading idk whats the problem this the only game i have erroring after downloading trust me i downloaded like 10 games before this :KEK: to see maybe if was my pc or wifi but no and i use pc/windows downloads only:cry: dont know how in only one with this problem even ran it as administrator ..guess wont be able to try it out

Last edited:

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Here from extracting and still get error..i made sure i didnt have a previous version before downloading idk whats the problem this the only game i have erroring after downloading and i use pc/windows downloads only:cry: dont know how in only one with this problem even ran it as administrator ..guess wont be able to try it out
Inside of your game folder, do you see another folder called Python Packages?
Inside of the Python Packages folder, there should be a folder labeled Discord_RPC. I'm not sure why, but it seems like for whatever reason, your game just doesn't want to import that folder.
If you don't see that folder in there, let me know and I can package it as a ZIP file and send it to you.

Reactions: DrFree

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
Inside of your game folder, do you see another folder called Python Packages?
Inside of the Python Packages folder, there should be a folder labeled Discord_RPC. I'm not sure why, but it seems like for whatever reason, your game just doesn't want to import that folder.
If you don't see that folder in there, let me know and I can package it as a ZIP file and send it to you.
Yea i see it should i move it out see it work or that wouldnt matter..usually i dont have to extract games i can play straight out the zip unless its a certain unity game like man of the house i recently tried i had to extract to play that but barely have any problems with renpy and always made sure a patch was added cause i know games wont work unless things like that are included also

Last edited:

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Yea i see it should i move it out see it work or that wouldnt matter
You screenshotted the folder inside of the ZIP file you downloaded and not the actual extracted game. Make sure it’s inside of the game folder. If not, drag the entire Python Packages folder in there.

Close out WinRAR entirely as you don’t need it as long as the game is extracted. Need to make sure you’re running it directly out of the extracted folder.

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
You screenshotted the folder inside of the ZIP file you downloaded and not the actual extracted game. Make sure it’s inside of the game folder. If not, drag the entire Python Packages folder in there.

Close out WinRAR entirely as you don’t need it as long as the game is extracted. Need to make sure you’re running it directly out of the extracted folder.
Ok i closed all winrar folders..nothing open in sight other than the games ive downloaded and the extracted lessons folder and discord folder is in it haha your game must be fire if it dosent want to open..fire department will be over in a mille second..we just gone have to laugh at this and move foward maybe if i get a mac:KEK: one day It will work thanks for communicating trying to help me keep up the good work i can see by the reviews and ratings you got something good on your hands

Reactions: oblivion9900

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Yo Selebus, great game! Never have I ever felt so much pain, sorrow, fear, and horniness at the same time! Wooo. Anyway, I have completed all scenes except for the very last Happy Scene, anyone know what im missing? Thanks!
That one's easy: just pay a visit to Ami/Maya's room.

Reactions: Pakawaka
Sep 16, 2018
I'm assuming there's a specific order to which you are adding the scenes (still on .7 so I don't know anything about the beach trip content), but I'm a little concerned that you're adding and seem to plan to add so many characters when so many characters who have been around forever are barely past their introductory events (Sana and Miku spring immediately to mind). It feels like you're spreading development very thin and we're barely into the girls on the second floor.

Certainly it feels like the game's expanding but it doesn't really seem to be getting deeper. On the other hand, Tsuneyo and Molly are both well written characters and the secret events make me feel personally attacked (in a good way), so you're definitely still accomplishing what I'm assuming you set out to, I'd just like to see more of the original cast get some well overdue development before even more girls are introduced.

Unless you have a highly specific plan in regards to the way the story is unveiled, in which case carry on. I certainly trust you as a writer, I've just also seen too many great projects overwhelmed by feature creep.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes