Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
So uhh what's with all the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As others have stated, the horror scenes are the main story of the game. It's a denpa game, similar to Doki Doki Literature Club, though no characters have died yet. It doesn't go as extreme as DDLC so far but it is quite unnerving, and it certainly doesn't help that the characters are so easy to grow attached to. There is a scene where you nail a girl against a wall though... both figuratively and literally, at the same time. That was fun.

I suggest continuing playing, but keep in mind there's something buried beneath your feet the game is probably going to go to some sad and disturbing places in the future.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
As others have stated, the horror scenes are the main story of the game. It's a denpa game, similar to Doki Doki Literature Club, though no characters have died yet. It doesn't go as extreme as DDLC so far but it is quite unnerving, and it certainly doesn't help that the characters are so easy to grow attached to. There is a scene where you nail a girl against a wall though... both figuratively and literally, at the same time. That was fun.

I suggest continuing playing, but keep in mind there's something buried beneath your feet the game is probably going to go to some sad and disturbing places in the future.
The sad thing is that DDLC had potential, but no sex scenes :(

Plus, the girls are much hotter here than in DDLC...

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
So uhh what's with all the
I only see wholesome scenes...kinda bummer to see there's only 7 of them...IT'S A WHOLESOME SCENE...EACH OF THEM...

Oh, and the game always has this "everything is not as it seems" vibe so I "hope" you used to it
It's what made this game unique to others and I luv it for that @ w@b

Phynix

Apr 12, 2018
Although I discovered this game some time ago, I haven't visited this thread much because I wasn't sure what to say. This game is definitely something else. Possibly both the best and the worst emotional rollercoaster that I've been on. I like how varied the characters are and that it doesn't shy away from heavier topics. Despite the fact that I should expect these moments by now, most of them still take me by surprise.
About this recent update
And about the aftermath
All in all, thank you for this wonderful game.
Edit- I forgot a minor suggestion, to keep completed lust events in pink.

Last edited:

Xardus

Sep 6, 2017
for ppl who don't want to replay everything because of the Chika "German" event, type in console "chikadorm20=False". this deactivates the event again. typ this before the scene with Rin triggers on Vacation.

I hope its okay to post this. If not pls delete it or tell me.

Reactions: Blake639 and DrFree

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Although I discovered this game some time ago, I haven't visited this thread much because I wasn't sure what to say. This game is definitely something else. Possibly both the best and the worst emotional rollercoaster that I've been on. I like how varied the characters are and that it doesn't shy away from heavier topics. Despite the fact that I should expect these moments by now, most of them still take me by surprise.
About this recent update
And about the aftermath
All in all, thank you for this wonderful game.

This dev is a fuckin' miracle worker.

I usually want to bone lolis, like my username suggests. When I first saw Chinami, I was like "ooh...another loli to bone! Hopefully there will be mods that allow that..."

But after going through the story, for the first time in forever, I actually don't want to do that. Chinami is too pure for that. Never thought I would say that, but here we are. And even if there's no god, I hope some higher power will allow Chinami to live....with Chika and Yumi fostering her in a loving environment:)

•Also, you don't know if there isn't going to be a happy threesome ending (maybe dev will add that in another event somewhere in the future???)

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
This dev is a fuckin' miracle worker.

I usually want to bone lolis, like my username suggests. When I first saw Chinami, I was like "ooh...another loli to bone! Hopefully there will be mods that allow that..."

But after going through the story, for the first time in forever, I actually don't want to do that. Chinami is too pure for that. Never thought I would say that, but here we are. And even if there's no god, I hope some higher power will allow Chinami to live....with Chika and Yumi fostering her in a loving environment:)

•Also, you don't know if there isn't going to be a happy threesome ending (maybe dev will add that in another event somewhere in the future???)
That's what you get for having good written characters, ye literally start caring XD

Also, why bother for a threesome when you can get them all? Widen thy perspective of thee world

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
for ppl who don't want to replay everything because of the Chika "German" event, type in console "chikadorm20=False". this deactivates the event again. typ this before the scene with Rin triggers on Vacation.

I hope its okay to post this. If not pls delete it or tell me.
They can also use odin's save he uploaded 2 pages ago, where most "not so happy" consequences are avoided.

Reactions: oblivion9900

Phynix

Apr 12, 2018
They can also use odin's save he uploaded 2 pages ago, where most "not so happy" consequences are avoided.
Speaking of that save, I did try it out to see the differences. It was mildly better I suppose but I also noticed that the last Chika event is crossed off, I guess this is unavoidable if you want a better outcome? As someone who likes to complete everything, it never even crossed my mind to do things out of order, so I'm curious. Is this the first time an event can have different outcomes depending on your previous actions, or are there others?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Plz oh glorious dev, give me the feature to view main story events, I am feeling lazy to redo it over again just to see the beach event again...

BEST MC btw
1600429264924.png
1600431619941.png
1600431672956.png
1600431632801.png
1600431640606.png

Last edited:

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Is it my imagination, or either Selebus changed Sensei's model a bit compared to the very first sleep over event, or this is supposed to show the results of stalking Ayane to the dojo?

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
So I started playing this game and got a few questions:
It‘s a great game so far. I really enjoy the writing and was quite happy to learn that there are not only school girls but also others (like Sanas mother). Big plus and I hope there is some content with them, too.

Reactions: DrFree

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
It‘s a great game so far. I really enjoy the writing and was quite happy to learn that there are not only school girls but also others (like Sanas mother). Big plus and I hope there is some content with them, too.
On the horror side, I'd say you'll just feel "a'ight this is weird" prolly 5/10? something like that but people are different soooo (aside from the first secret)
The only rapey thing is just that one thing ye said, miss yakuza's event
Pretty sure Major events will have sad ones depending on your actions / choices / events as nothing is certain @ w@b

Sad or nah, glad to see even the player is learning too (hence the title)

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
1. The horror is more psychological than body horror. Although there are some kinda messed up scenes, nothing is too bad so far

2. Yes, scenes are missable. Most of them are pretty clear choices (yes/no i want/don't want to sleep with her dialogue choices), but theres some stuff, like not having 10 lust before the beach event with 2 of the girls, which will have you miss scenes. Missed scenes are crossed out like this if you missed them. Multiple saves are a good idea, but it isn't really hard to get all the scenes.

3. As Raf-Raf said, that's about as rapey as it gets right now, but there may be more in the future.

4. Never played Acting Lessons, but this is a denpa game. There's a VERY good chance a big sad is coming. There are quite a few sad scenes already, and more alluding to it.

5. There is content with Sara (Sana's mom) and Haruka (Rin's boss) already. Likely to be more in the future.

Last edited:

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Edit: You must have noticed with the several answers that this little fanbase is pretty active. ITs for a good reason. Give the game a chance m8. If you liked Harem Hotel's girls' stories, you will most likely like this one. Just check my signature.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
1. The horror is more psychological than body horror. Although there are some kinda messed up scenes, nothing is too bad so far

2. Yes, scenes are missable. Most of them are pretty clear choices (yes/no i want/don't want to sleep with her dialogue choices), but theres some stuff, like not having 10 lust before the beach event with 2 of the girls, which will have you miss scenes. Missed scenes are crossed out like this if you missed them. Multiple saves are a good idea, but it isn't really hard to get all the scenes.

3. As Raf-Raf said, that's about as rapey as it gets right now, but there may be more in the future.

4. Never played Acting Lessons, but this is a denpa game. There's a VERY good chance a big sad is coming. There are quite a few sad scenes already, and more alluding to it.

5. There is content with Sara (Sana's mom) and Haruka (Rin's boss) already. Likely to be more in the future.
Edit: You must have noticed with the several answers that this little fanbase is pretty active. ITs for a good reason. Give the game a chance m8. If you liked Harem Hotel's girls' stories, you will most likely like this one. Just check my signature.
Thanks for the quick replies. Definitely going to continue with this game.
I have no problem with the characters having an emotional story. In fact that makes it better. My main concern is, from as far as I have played, that it plays out in a scenario like „oh, your seemingly minor choice 3000 lines of text back results in you having to decide now which one of your favorite characters you have to painfully kill“

Maybe the horror I‘ve seen so far is just making me anxious:LOL:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Thanks for the quick replies. Definitely going to continue with this game.
I have no problem with the characters having an emotional story. In fact that makes it better. My main concern is, from as far as I have played, that it plays out in a scenario like „oh, your seemingly minor choice 3000 lines of text back results in you having to decide now which one of your favorite characters you have to painfully kill“

Maybe the horror I‘ve seen so far is just making me anxious:LOL:
Getting anxious eh? Nothing seems unusual then @ w@b

Sep 16, 2018
Heads up, Patreon public link in the summary is still .6.0.

Edit: To clarify, the link on Patreon, not here

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes