Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Absolutely lovely update. Molly is such a funny to watch, especially being old anime/AD&D nerd myself. I don't think many recognized aarakocras that were mentioned, but I immediately remembered that bird-folk from Forgotten Realms' High Forest :)

Beach trip was a pleasure, except for Maya and Yami who were just rude all the time, but I'm sure they can be changed by the power of MC's cock, given time.

I hope that MC is bright enough to realize solution to the broken heart. He must just convince Rin and Chika to have threesome with him. Then everyone gets what they wish for.

I'm also happy to see these lovebirds getting closer to each others.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw. My plan for endgame is already set. I'll marry Chika and keep Ayane as my lover. Gotta love 'em blondes.
I kinda find it funny that no matter where Maya is, she'll always have her "dead" look, Ayane and Ami still has something to look at but Maya? I see nothi- LOOK AT HER CURVES...BEST GIRL EVER...MAYA NOMBA WAN...

PrinceWulf

Mar 3, 2018
They will not. I'm all about people getting their rocks off, but the focal point of the game is and always will be the writing. I personally feel like animating those scenes would detract from that.
(Fun fact: I actually wanted the game to be entirely unanimated at one point since I've only played like two or three animated games in my life, but I didn't think it would stick with Western audiences that way)
The formula of unlocking corresponding and replayable animations after the initial scenes will continue. Just my creative decision and I get why some people wouldn't agree with it.
Can't deny that, usually in search for anything with animated tag.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
how to clear/start futaba's two hours event?

edit: man what is it about this forum? so often i ask a question and the next thing i do/find is what i asked about.
finally started it. event tracker really needs some hints.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Do my eyes deceive me or is one of the doors on the new 2nd floor have a "10" on it? Are ANOTHER 8 girls eventually planned for the harem?

BTW: did that "ancient wizard" that Molly expended her powers on happen to be 5000 years old? ;)

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Is this going to be a true harem with the girls sharing mc or is it going to be sneaking around making sure the other girls don't find out harem?

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Do my eyes deceive me or is one of the doors on the new 2nd floor have a "10" on it? Are ANOTHER 8 girls eventually planned for the harem?
Yes! Once the game reaches the $5k stretch goal, the second floor will be filled up.
Several of the new girls have already been created and posted in a special channel for supporters on the Discord.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yes! Once the game reaches the $5k stretch goal, the second floor will be filled up.
Several of the new girls have already been created and posted in a special channel for supporters on the Discord.
All hail the ones who pledged to support this game, All Hail!!!!
Now give us the ending where we get all the girls to kill the MC together and the girls lived happily ever afte-

• Angry
Reactions: wiseold6996

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'm just curious, will we get a Rewrite 2.0 when the 2nd dorm's released? Like the when MC just wakes up in the prologue but this time the school has a 2nd floor now? That can be a way to uhh still keep it immersive @ w@

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes