oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
Don't you love all this experimenting? They are basically beta-testing your game!
Who else would've gone to the beach event without getting to the spicy stuff with Makoto?
i apparently have reached my reaction limit for the day. i didnt even know such a thing existed, learn something new every day i reckon.
experimentation is life, without it what would we have but sticks and stones and a body under our feet

Reactions: DrFree

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Thanks for pointing that out! I'll be putting an extra lock on the beach to ensure that doesn't happen.
oh damn you actually go back and fix those kind of things, wish I wrote down the slightly weird things that happen back in 6.0 when i played it fresh. lets see... vague memories but I think I got kirin coming into the office accusing me of banging students before actually touching one of them. and I remember something weird with Rin where I got an event with her calling me a homie before she had that talk where she basically asks if its cool to call you a homie. and then something weird regarding makoto happened that i cant recall.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
oh damn you actually go back and fix those kind of things, wish I wrote down the slightly weird things that happen back in 6.0 when i played it fresh. lets see... vague memories but I think I got kirin coming into the office accusing me of banging students before actually touching one of them. and I remember something weird with Rin where I got an event with her calling me a homie before she had that talk where she basically asks if its cool to call you a homie. and then something weird regarding makoto happened that i cant recall.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
ah ok yeah that scene with ayane happened i guess thought based on kirins wording at the time it must have been a different event that happens in the office or i just forgot about it...

the makoto thing i think it was I triggered a non lust event before the lust event and got some nice eye candy early but im not sure if that was the case the thing that struck me odd was the no lust event makoto seemed pretty ok with it and then the lust event she was embarrassed, overly small and doesnt really have to have happened in a certain order to make sense really I guess

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Hey, I LIKE Molly!

Sensei: Exactly how much anime do you watch, Molly?
Molly: Enough to ruin real-life relationships.

Been there, done that. Not quite the story of my life, but easily at least a chapter of same...

Cool Titles:
- Harem, Hareem! Let's just have sex!!!
- Help! I'm a junior member in a school-setting harem!
- Sensei and Me: A Love Story with a dozen or more members.
- Three Times on Thursdays: The true story of an over-eager sex slave in an Alternate Japan.
- It's a Mormon's Life for me!

Last edited:

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
so maybe i am remembering something wrong here but are the blood shot eyes of the protag the same as the eyes that seem to be looking down on everything in that flash of a beach scene, we are hope and we are dead because we are God god and God god is dead.

• Thinking Face

PeterXHunter

May 12, 2020
I found my previous save and just play again with futaba and ayane lust just 6 points.

Oh, one more

Description : I know that i made all girl call me that name, that's not my real name thought, however, i wonder how she knew my call name, even tought i never did something naughty with her.

Last edited:

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I found my previous save and just play again with futaba and ayane lust just 6 points.

Oh, one more

Description : I know that i made all girl call me that name, that's not my real name thought, however, i wonder how she knew my call name, even tought i never did something naughty with her.

She exists outside of reality. No logic can apply to her...

Reactions: Blake639

iwassnow

Jul 14, 2019
So I normally just come here for the downloads and don't really feel any reason to chat, so this is my first post. I've been playing along with this since your very first release and I enjoyed the amount of laughing I've been doing very much. Today however was different.

Selebus, I have just a few things to say to you. First of all, my favorite music is Metal, but I listen to every genre. My favorite food is probably the Jambalaya recipe that a friend of mine taught me when he was still alive. I believe in no gods, but I do believe in tolerance and the concept of the Tolerance Paradox described by Karl Popper. And if I were on that beach, I would have been looking for you to thank you. I've been playing along with this since your very first release and I enjoyed the amount of laughing I've been doing very much. You are the first person to ever make me cry tears of pain while playing a game. I'm still crying and it's been 20 minutes since I finished the update. This hurts more than it should. Thank you for making this beautiful piece of art. Seriously, thank you. I could say so many things but I don't want to write a wall of text, at least not today. I really look forward to more of your masterful writing. I need to go finish crying now.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Very new to the game but wanted to share first impressions before i get too deep into the game. I like the art style and it seems a game juggling about a dozen LIs which is pretty ambitious thats for sure but impressive most of all here is they all seem to be distinctly different and being we are looking at them from the eyes of an isekai protag it means we can learn their interests and desires first hand literally with the MC, through the MC. Im not sure if the game has animations as not seen any yet but seems streamlined and easy to follow and not that grindy neither as far as i can tell.

I need to dive deeper into the game for a more in depth analysis but im enjoying it and the writer is clearly a first language english speaker as not come across any issues with reading the narrative which isnt always essential of course but its nice to see none the less. It means i can judge the plot as fully intended as i get deeper into seeing each girls storylines and ideally meeting a few more girls along the way.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Absolutely lovely update. Molly is such a funny to watch, especially being old anime/AD&D nerd myself. I don't think many recognized aarakocras that were mentioned, but I immediately remembered that bird-folk from Forgotten Realms' High Forest :)

Beach trip was a pleasure, except for Maya and Yami who were just rude all the time, but I'm sure they can be changed by the power of MC's cock, given time.

I hope that MC is bright enough to realize solution to the broken heart. He must just convince Rin and Chika to have threesome with him. Then everyone gets what they wish for.

I'm also happy to see these lovebirds getting closer to each others.

Btw. My plan for endgame is already set. I'll marry Chika and keep Ayane as my lover. Gotta love 'em blondes.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes