Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
you have just made life so much easier, thank you.

your suffering amuses me greatly.
please, do go on.
And you finally gave in...Welcome brudderrr \@ w@/
Wait, if both enjoy the other's suffering...? SWEEEET HOOOO- no no no no and NO...

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
And you finally gave in...Welcome brudderrr \@ w@/
Wait, if both enjoy the other's suffering...? SWEEEET HOOOO- no no no no and NO...
infinite loop of pleasure? sounds intriguing.
you have corrupted me to some degree, i hope you are happy with yourself.

Aztarocks

Jan 10, 2018
They will not. I'm all about people getting their rocks off, but the focal point of the game is and always will be the writing. I personally feel like animating those scenes would detract from that.
(Fun fact: I actually wanted the game to be entirely unanimated at one point since I've only played like two or three animated games in my life, but I didn't think it would stick with Western audiences that way)
The formula of unlocking corresponding and replayable animations after the initial scenes will continue. Just my creative decision and I get why some people wouldn't agree with it.
Prooobably a good idea to not let people get distracted by a boner when trying to get invested in the story

Reactions: oblivion9900

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
well if it makes you feel any better i have completed my quest, the question now is will selebus get mad at me if i post the save that i spent way too long working towards.
I won't get mad unless you complain about weebnotes or non-unicode hearts. Post whatever the fuck you want homie

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
well if it makes you feel any better i have completed my quest, the question now is will selebus get mad at me if i post the save that i spent way too long working towards.
Well, haven't you been giving saves to anyone asking so far?
Btw, according to someone else, you need to also avoid the event where you sleep with Ayane to avoid making her and Sana cry
Still, if something so simple as the order in which you trigger the events has this much weight, I have the feeling Selebus may just punish us for taking the sneaky way out of this in another update.

Last edited:

Aztarocks

Jan 10, 2018
Btw, according to someone else, you need to also avoid the event where you sleep with Ayane to avoid making her and Sana cry
Still, if something so simple as the orden in which you trigger the events, I ahve the feeling Selebus may just punish us for taking the sneaky way out of this in another update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
I won't get mad unless you complain about weebnotes or non-unicode hearts. Post whatever the fuck you want homie
you kidding me, i love the weebnotes:LOL:
Still, if something so simple as the orden in which you trigger the events, I ahve the feeling Selebus may just punish us for taking the sneaky way out of this in another update.
shhhh, maybe he didnt notice that.
if you are talking about the scene where ayane is upset and asks sensei to spend the night then yeah i did that as well to not see her cry after the first time through.
and for that i have the perfect solution, i now have like 4 or 5 different saves of different circumstances. and ill make more if i have to.

anyways for those of you with either a conscious or a heart, whatever those things mean at this point, here is the save.
i need some coffee now.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
So far, my "Wing everything" strat is still working as I never had any event crossed out but will I really get everything or will this be one of those "choose one and lose the other" later?

I also wonder if we'll be able to view EACH main event aside from "fun" and "happy" scenes, if I can replay the beach event again, then it'll be worth watching from time to time...
(Guess you guys know which event I'll be watching right? Yep it's the Rin event)

Reactions: oblivion9900

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
I really do hope there's gonna be a happy ending possible in this game. But I'm almost certainly not getting it with my current save. ONWARD TO GETTING EVERY SCENE POSSIBLE!

P.S. thank you to everyone doing so much experimenting with trying to make everyone happy in the current version. Its really cool to see what can be done with different ordering of events and such.

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
I really do hope there's gonna be a happy ending possible in this game. But I'm almost certainly not getting it with my current save. ONWARD TO GETTING EVERY SCENE POSSIBLE!

P.S. thank you to everyone doing so much experimenting with trying to make everyone happy in the current version. Its really cool to see what can be done with different ordering of events and such.
this is just one route, if i remember right selebus plans on making routes for the girls and such. so there shall be happy endings, just gotta be patient to get them. if how the game is going so far is anything to go off of then im sure it will be more than worth the wait.
i love this game too much not to experiment around with it, i have too many theories left unchecked and one slight dialogue change could give me another hint. call me crazy if you want, i figured that much out after spending all night and part of my morning playing this game without breaks :LOL:

Zolse

Mar 27, 2020
Found this game by chance. Really loving it. Especially the suffering, very cool.
Ran through it all and my only complaint would be the MC model... kinda detracts from good writing in some scenes.
I do like his soothing dead eyes though

Reactions: Blake639
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes