KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
You say those things like they're a problem.
I guess they are not but the 4th wall breaking referring to everything as a game lessens the psychological horror aspect to me because it breaks immersion to tell a joke, so when something does happen... It just has less impact to me.

this is all my own opinion and I understand why this might not be shared by everyone

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I guess they are not but the 4th wall breaking referring to everything as a game lessens the psychological horror aspect to me because it breaks immersion to tell a joke, so when something does happen... It just has less impact to me.

this is all my own opinion and I understand why this might not be shared by everyone
This defintely sounds like a personal thing. I've always been fond of meta-humor even in things that are percieved to have nothing in common with them.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Man, I am having so much fun with those events, the writing is great.

And seriously Tsuneyo dialogs are pure gold, I rarely laugh out loud, but she got me a few times.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I actually asked this earlier, and Selebus told me that you should basically reject Chika in the event that has a weird german term.
Pretty sure it starts with S and is the one where you finger her.

I have a save from that, so when the time comes, I am checking if the event is any different in that playthrough.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Quick question: If I don't do anythin' to Chika (NO LEWDING), then will rin be one happy gal on the beach event?

Imperial Guardsman

Mar 14, 2018
I've been enjoying the game so far, just picked it up in .7 and i've gotta hand it to ya man. You've sculpted a very entertaining story, the dialogue is really well written with all the characters and their specific lil quirks. The flow of the game feels natural and the build up to the eventual lewd events are well crafted. I also like the deep sub story you got going on with the "horror" elements; brings more to the table to think about.

(Tbh tho you had me at Ami cuz Twintails are my weakness and her character/personality reminds me alot of Tohru from Dragon Maid)

Reactions: DrFree

Rayne P

Aug 16, 2017
Can anyone help me, please? I tried the v7 of thus game and downloaded v8, but it won't update the game i have. It acts like a standalone game for each version, how do I get v8 to load my v7 save? Thank you in advance!

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Can anyone help me, please? I tried the v7 of thus game and downloaded v8, but it won't update the game i have. It acts like a standalone game for each version, how do I get v8 to load my v7 save? Thank you in advance!
Are you using android? Either way, the saves are in 2 locations.
User/AppData/Roaming/Renpy
Here there are the folders with the saves of any renpy game you played
Then there is the the folder in the very game you downloaded.
Its gamefolder/game/saves

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Man that was a kick in the guts watching Rin suffer like that. She's been my favorite character and it's sucked not having a closer relationship with her. I hope at this point now that she has been so hurt the MC will make her his and change her sad story and make her as happy as she has been sad this entire game thus far. Her story has been depressing as has and the game has had a somber tone for far to long. Hope things turn around.

Rayne P

Aug 16, 2017
Are you using android? Either way, the saves are in 2 locations.
User/AppData/Roaming/Renpy
Here there are the folders with the saves of any renpy game you played
Then there is the the folder in the very game you downloaded.
Its gamefolder/game/saves
I am using android, yeah. It took some looking but I eventually found it, thank you

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
All good, I didn't realize it was on a different page. Found it and it's all good now ^_^
hey i think i made a mistake before, i dont think that the save that i gave you has the required lust stats for the scenes and not enough time to bring up the stats required before the event starts. so here is a different save that has the required lust stats. sorry if you started the event already and was wondering why none of the good stuff was happening.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blake639 and DrFree

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
I actually asked this earlier, and Selebus told me that you should basically reject Chika in the event that has a weird german term.

I have a save from that, so when the time comes, I am checking if the event is any different in that playthrough.
guess who is replaying about half the game again just to see if this works or not. who needs sleep anyways am i right?
this will be roughly the 4th go around for me, just to have different saves to see different dialogues.
i dont even remember the option of being able to reject chika. i guess i clicked on yes too fast for it to register the consequences.

Reactions: Blake639

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Man that was a kick in the guts watching Rin suffer like that. She's been my favorite character and it's sucked not having a closer relationship with her. I hope at this point now that she has been so hurt the MC will make her his and change her sad story and make her as happy as she has been sad this entire game thus far. Her story has been depressing as has and the game has had a somber tone for far to long. Hope things turn around.
Can you confirm me if you started a relationship with Chika in the event where you finger her?
Please respond with spoiler tags, since I mean to try to do this to avoid Rin getting the maximum swing to the guts.
I am using android, yeah. It took some looking but I eventually found it, thank you
Glad to help!

guess who is replaying about half the game again just to see if this works or not. who needs sleep anyways am i right?
this will be roughly the 4th go around for me, just to have different saves to see different dialogues.
i dont even remember the option of being able to reject chika. i guess i clicked on yes too fast for it to register the consequences.
I don't remember an option either. I think you need to avoid the activating the event altogether. I am going off my memories of what Selebus said, but try that fam. And thanks for your hard work. Every fandom needs this PASSIONE!

Reactions: oblivion9900

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
I don't remember an option either. I think you need to avoid the activating the event altogether. I am going off my memories of what Selebus said, but try that fam. And thanks for your hard work. Every fandom needs this PASSIONE!
well i have a save right before the event but there is not a yes or no option, just jumps right into it. i will try an even earlier save and see if it is possible to avoid the event, maybe there is some options from previous events that effect it.
ILL START A NEW GAME IF I HAVE TO DAMNIT. which i might have to anyways :LOL:

• Red Heart

Aztarocks

Jan 10, 2018

Yeah I'm actually working on a new playthrough where I don't engage in sex with any heroine... except like main story stuff you just can't avoid
but honestly it doesn't seems like the vacation will trigger.

Edit:Yeah, doesn't work I'm stuck on the main events, since I am pretty early into makoto futaba and ayane storyline

Edit 2: After some testing you can do some damage control...

Last edited:

vegeta0585

Apr 19, 2020
I've put a good amount of hours into this now for a VN, at least 4 or 5.....and...in what way is this animated? The blinking?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes