Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
I'm considering trying this game out but I'm not to found of lolis. Is there a lot of content with them and can it be somewhat avoided?
[Edit] TL;DR: There is no outright loli content in the game. Some people may see things otherwise, but I suggest giving the game a try for the writing alone if nothing else. Feel free to read my long-ass post for more specifics.

Depends on what you mean exactly by "lolis." Technically only 1 character is all that young, and she's never getting any sexual content outside of a patch; and that patch isn't even guaranteed to ever be a thing.

Then only 4 of the 12 main characters have particularly small/flat chests, and only 1 of them has any sexual content currently, and it will probably be a while before the others get any.

And if you mean just generally looking young, if you ask me, all the main girls look young. Just look at the banner at the top of the page. That's all 12 of them.

I can't remember if you can just not sleep with any of the main girls right now since pretty much only the harem route exists, but Selebus has confirmed that single girl routes are a thing that will come in the future, so it should be possible to avoid loli content eventually. Worst case, it's pretty easy to just skip through sex scenes that make you uncomfortable. But then, a part of this game is about making you uncomfortable.

Really you're gonna wanna at least try the game for the character writing if nothing else though. Hell, a few of my favorite characters don't have any sexual content yet, and I'm perfectly fine with it because the writing is that damn good.

Last edited:

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Does anyone know how to change the name you told the girls to call you by?

Tbh, it's more like 1, Ayane, the name she calls me by is different from all the others because i wasn't paying attention and now i'm way to far ahead to go back.

Help a brother out, please?

pater_dick

May 23, 2020
[Edit] TL;DR: There is no outright loli content in the game. Some people may see things otherwise, but I suggest giving the game a try for the writing alone if nothing else. Feel free to read my long-ass post for more specifics.

Depends on what you mean exactly by "lolis." Technically only 1 character is all that young, and she's never getting any sexual content outside of a patch; and that patch isn't even guaranteed to ever be a thing.

Then only 4 of the 12 main characters have particularly small/flat chests, and only 1 of them has any sexual content currently, and it will probably be a while before the others get any.

And if you mean just generally looking young, if you ask me, all the main girls look young. Just look at the banner at the top of the page. That's all 12 of them.

I can't remember if you can just not sleep with any of the main girls right now since pretty much only the harem route exists, but Selebus has confirmed that single girl routes are a thing that will come in the future, so it should be possible to avoid loli content eventually. Worst case, it's pretty easy to just skip through sex scenes that make you uncomfortable. But then, a part of this game is about making you uncomfortable.

Really you're gonna wanna at least try the game for the character writing if nothing else though. Hell, a few of my favorite characters don't have any sexual content yet, and I'm perfectly fine with it because the writing is that damn good.
Thank you a lot for your answer. You really put some effort into it and I appreciate that.
I'm going to be trying the game as it looks interesting.
P.S. What I referenced as lolis are flat chasted girls with slim and tender frames. Sexual content with such girls is making me uneasy. As per your answer plenty of girls should be sufficiently curvy and to my liking (hopefully :D).

Reactions: DrFree and Ankoku

Bond0788

Apr 28, 2020
Does anyone have a save file for the end of 0.7 with everything completed? I accidentally deleted my save and I would much rather NOT have to replay the entire game again

Bond0788

Apr 28, 2020
its not fully complete, haruka events and maki events are not done but everything else is. shouldnt take long to go through those events though, enjoy!

(for those of you that just want a save to skip everything, please dont and just enjoy the story and character building instead.)
The save isn't registering for me in game

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
You mean the vacation to the beach with the girls?
Yes. Prisoner is one of the beach vacation events added in 080.

my dude... who hurt you and taught you the terrifying technique of scaring someone into and erection and getting rid of it at the same time
A girl I met when I was in middle school and I hope she explodes

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Does anyone know how to change the name you told the girls to call you by?

Tbh, it's more like 1, Ayane, the name she calls me by is different from all the others because i wasn't paying attention and now i'm way to far ahead to go back.

Help a brother out, please?
open console and type ayanemaster = "petnamehere"
replace petnamehere with what you want her to call you.

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
Automatically triggers during vacation as long as you have 10 lust.
Event is missed if you start vacation without 10 lust.
Is there going to be a way to re-do the beach event again later to see the missed events? Will just use the gallery unlocker if not

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Is there going to be a way to re-do the beach event again later to see the missed events? Will just use the gallery unlocker if not
Eventually, but it likely won't be for a while so feel free to use the unlocker.
Tried warning everyone about the threshold ahead of time since I knew a lot of current saves might run into that issue if they hadn't pre-grinded lust.
Came up with a means of making the grind a lot easier in the future but it won't be implemented until 0.9.0 Part 2 (October 15th update)

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Jesus the grind in this is awful.

And the horror aspect is ridiculously tacked on, you can't just go full on horror straight away. Think of The Shining etc, there needs to be BUILD UP. Pacing is your good friend.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Jesus the grind in this is awful.

And the horror aspect is ridiculously tacked on, you can't just go full on horror straight away. Think of The Shining etc, there needs to be BUILD UP. Pacing is your good friend.
You...are aware there's more than one genre of horror...right?
This is a denpa game. Genre dates back to mid 90's, bruh.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes