Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Ive tried to try this game out updates ago but still getting this error i downloaded both nopy and mega
View attachment 816928
Your download is either corrupting for some reason or not able to identify one of the files you need. Make sure you’re extracting the game and not running it directly out of the zip file. Also delete any other version you have (If you extracted any)

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
hmmm Is something wrong with my save I can't get a single new 8.0 scene to trigger at all. No main story, no new lust events. It shows there's a bunch, beginning with "What's Done is Done" but nothing ever happens.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
hmmm Is something wrong with my save I can't get a single new 8.0 scene to trigger at all. No main story, no new lust events. It shows there's a bunch, beginning with "What's Done is Done" but nothing ever happens.
Will auto trigger on Saturday morning assuming you’ve finished all other events required for it

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
hmm

Does all character stuff need to be done as well? I haven't finished Molly's stuff.
I will take a wild guess and say yes. Itsa special event featuring all main heroines. It would be weird if the event doesn't reference anything from her very first batch of events.
And even if not, I don't picture Selebus just letting you go through without putting a lock.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yep, my sadistic side really wants me to make Maya the main heroine now, nothing beats her "looks at trash" gaze + her realizing ze warudo is just an illusion or something, no new Maya events so that's a bummer...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've heard this line before...It's only a bit edited right?
1600161233783.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Blake639

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
My Gallery Unlocker Mod for Lessons in Love by Selebus: Here and

Please Consider supporting the Developer: Selebus -

jduck

Jan 26, 2019
What's the differences between Patreon and Subscribestar, I dislike Patreon's rules, is Subscribestar the same? Does either give a better cut to the author? Looking at subbing, the rate of development and the story/girls have sucked me in.

Reactions: Blake639

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You know, I just noticed those eyes are the same as the mc.
Our eyes are our own, Every eyeball has a different feel to it even if most of them are soft and a bit slippery when you touch them, you should try it and compare some for true immersion. @ w@b

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes