Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I know probing is the stereotype for aliens but in that certain secret with the machine and numbers girl? Can be possible indeed...I can't be the only one who wants that thing in my house, am I? It looks uhh "fun" for the others to use > w>b

Or maybe when we go to Ami/Maya's Room, we get abducted and go to the "room with clocks" prolly the aliens drugging us or something hallucinogenic hence why we see uhh numbers girl doing numbers girl stuff in the first secret...

But then again, I might just be going insane having these thoughts and sharing them with you guys, soooo ye can just ignore it, but where's the fun in that? LET'S ALL BE...INSANE TOGETHER...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Can anyone recommend any similar games to play while I wait for the update? I'm a noob who just got into these types of games and im addicted already!
A few other people gave good recommendations, but none of them have the mind-screwy horror aspect to them. The only one I know of on this site is YOU and ME and HER: a love story. On the bright side, it's actually complete, so no waiting for updates.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
you know, i hate the fact that it doesnt seem all that far fetched.
Glad to see someone suffering, that's a nice change of pace for me, your sacrifice is grealty appreciated....
Now suffer more for me and speculate more til' you go insane and we'll be best of fwends @ w@b

Reactions: oblivion9900

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
That just sounds like she's an M bud' = .=ll
I mean, she kind of is. I just kept a save before and after that decision to see what changed and noticed that particular thing. The same thing happens with
. Just wondering if there's actually anything to get if I pick the barred option instead.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I mean, she kind of is. I just kept a save before and after that decision to see what changed and noticed that particular thing. The same thing happens with
. Just wondering if there's actually anything to get if I pick the barred option instead.
Soo does this mean that we can't get 'em all? (events)

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Just gonna put it all in a spoiler in case someone doesn't wanna know this bit..
Crossed with red just means its not available anymore and "you missed it". For both Sara and Haruka, these events are lust events. For lust events, you need to keep doing lusty stuff. You block yourself out by not starting a lustful relatuonship with them, aka not fuckin them when the chance comes.

Now, Selebus said that he is preparing a "dark route" and everything, but I am pretty sure an event crossed with red is just a "you blocked yourself from this" message.
Its interesting that the text changes though.

Btw, Me, her and HER is an inspiration for Selebus, and he even commented on the thread for that game here in F95zone.

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
Glad to see someone suffering, that's a nice change of pace for me, your sacrifice is grealty appreciated....
Now suffer more for me and speculate more til' you go insane and we'll be best of fwends @ w@b
i can only promise to try :LOL:
and sanity is overrated anyways, makes things boring.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
i can only promise to try :LOL:
and sanity is overrated anyways, makes things boring.
I can recommend you some hallucinogens to experience fantasy in reality for a bit, it might ki- there are no drawbacks so its' a win-win @ w@b

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
I can recommend you some hallucinogens to experience fantasy in reality for a bit, it might ki- there are no drawbacks so its' a win-win @ w@b
eh just take them all at once, im sure itll be fiiine.
not one for that kinda stuff myself, just a mild alcoholic and have a heavy nicotine addiction. but to each their own

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
eh just take them all at once, im sure itll be fiiine.
not one for that kinda stuff myself, just a mild alcoholic and have a heavy nicotine addiction. but to each their own
Don't be too greedy and go gung-ho fast bud' we can get them all, just give them time...

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
Ive tried to try this game out updates ago but still getting this error i downloaded both nopy and mega
CF1A55F4-45EE-4394-8D9F-9469DA7D5FE8.jpeg

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes