Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
well now that is a wonderful idea. If not this time then hopefully in the future.
Well you know it can become an Happy scene where the Sensei drawns in the sea and than he found himself on the beach.
The only thing weird its the fact all the girls are naked and they got a Fish Head instead of a normal

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is our punishment and penance for our sins of asking for a walkthrough

Edit: Selebus free memes can be used as free advertisement

Last edited:

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
Also, I just noticed. But can someone that rejected Sara's invitation tell me if they still got the event of Sensei finding out she and Haruka are friends?
Assuming the event still triggers, I assume the dialogue is drastically changed since she can't imply anything.
uhhh its been a while since then but if i remember right yes. i will check in a bit to confirm your curiosities.
hopefully i have a save relatively close to that event from my first playthrough lol

edit: turns out i had nothing better to do and had a pretty close save to the event, so here is a save at the beginning of the scene if you want it. enjoy!

Last edited:
Reactions: DrFree

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
Oh no, I don't hate Kaori; she just reminds me of some friends I had when I was in school.
i had a friend back when i was in highschool that was very similar to rin.
and how does kaori of all of the girls remind you of more than one person lol, must of had some rather odd friends.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
i had a friend back when i was in highschool that was very similar to rin.
and how does kaori of all of the girls remind you of more than one person lol, must of had some rather odd friends.
I tried to make everyone a friend, and I was that kid that made friends with the people others didn't want to. I usually sat at the "weird kids' table" during lunch.

Middle and high school were some weird years.

Reactions: oblivion9900

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
I tried to make everyone a friend, and I was that kid that made friends with the people others didn't want to. I usually sat at the "weird kids' table" during lunch.

aint that the truth, i was known by pretty much everyone at school but kept a very small group of friends.
i was a loner at lunch (we had 4 different lunch blocks at my highschool and none of my friends had the same time as me)

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020

aint that the truth, i was known by pretty much everyone at school but kept a very small group of friends.
i was a loner at lunch (we had 4 different lunch blocks at my highschool and none of my friends had the same time as me)
you losers had friends lol
jk
much love dont hate me

• Haha

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Is there a way to not kiss-rape Yumi and still be able to progress through the game as intended?
Pfff you think this is a good ga- It's a wholesome game...It's a wholesome game...It's a wholesome game...
The only scary one for me is the first secret, after that? Meh...

Last edited:
  • Haha

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
You should probably drop it because those scenes are not only mandatory for progression but extremely important to the story.
I'm usually NOT into creepy stuff like those scenes, but I'm pushing through cause I like everything else so far. I think that one of the things that bug me the most about those creepy scenes tho, is that I end up spending like half an hour going back and forth on a kanji/kana/hiragana website than into google translate just to understand all of the creepy every time one shows up. The hex is simple, but not being able to read japanese makes that a bit more difficult.

Reactions: DrFree

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
I'm usually NOT into creepy stuff like those scenes, but I'm pushing through cause I like everything else so far. I think that one of the things that bug me the most about those creepy scenes tho, is that I end up spending like half an hour going back and forth on a kanji/kana/hiragana website than into google translate just to understand all of the creepy every time one shows up. The hex is simple, but not being able to read japanese makes that a bit more difficult.
If you're playing on PC, you can get Google Translate on your phone and use it with your camera to translate whats on your monitor. That's what I do at least.

Reactions: anon670-1

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Ya know, I think I like Molly. She may be as flat as a board, and glows in the dark, but damnit, she's a gamer, likes anime and knows about Good Burger!

Now, if I could swap her personality into Yuri's body...

Reactions: Blake639
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes