Nov 5, 2019
Yes, Kami... even THAT one that you're thinking of, my friend. ;);)

Although she'll be in a separate patch so that those of us not into that extreme of Lolis don't have to worry about it. Perfect compromise.
I was going through comments with the hope of seeing something like this. I hope that will happen in the near future :3

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Space war never changes
Heh

News:
Lessons in Love is going to the beach!

The 0.8.0 update will be the first "special" update for Lessons in Love, featuring 18 main events that happen over the course of two days and two nights.

Things you need to know:
- Once the vacation starts, you will not be able to leave or play other events until it is complete.
- There will be 2 Missable Lust Events during vacation, so make sure to get the girls up to 10 lust if you don't want to miss them. I can not reveal which girls are getting the events.
- Other events in the vacation update may be missable based on choices made earlier in the story.
- All 12 Main Girls and 2 Side Girls will be present for the vacation
- Once vacation ends, the game will go back to normal and an update focusing solely on the girls' stories will be released on 10/1.
Guess I'll go and turn the ones with Lust to 10 or 15 first just to be sure...

ED: Aaand done!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrFree

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
I got two problems:
Makoto's mother event: i really dont know what to do, i call her on the phone but she's always busy
The ireland girl: i only meet her one time in the Door room Hall and than she disappear

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
I got two problems:
Makoto's mother event: i really dont know what to do, i call her on the phone but she's always busy
The ireland girl: i only meet her one time in the Door room Hall and than she disappear
Molly is in the cafe at night.
Maki you need to call at night after doing Molly’s first cafe event

Reactions: DrFree

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Okay... so I can't get the sixth (next-to-last) oh-so-Happy scene to trigger.

I've tried calling and visiting everyone on just about every day of the week that I can think of.

I've managed to get all of the character and main events (except Sara's second event, which is crossed out). I've got everyone's affection above 5 — most in the 20s and 30s, to be honest — and the six characters who have a lust attribute are all above 5 as well. I'm only missing two scenes in the gallery — the missing Happy scene and one on the first screen of the gallery (bottom row, middle picture). I'm guessing it's Sara, since I made the choice (a stupid one, perhaps, in this game) not to pursue her, since her daughter was my student, and I didn't want to freak Sana out. 'Cause she's sweet. Don't look at me like that. :cautious:

Help?

(And I'm still not sure whether this is an eroge, some sort of weird meta-satire of eroge, a bizarre, nihilistic, Zen-existential gaze into the void... or what.)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Okay... so I can't get the sixth (next-to-last) oh-so-Happy scene to trigger.

I've tried calling and visiting everyone on just about every day of the week that I can think of.

I've managed to get all of the character and main events (except Sara's second event, which is crossed out). I've got everyone's affection above 5 — most in the 20s and 30s, to be honest — and the six characters who have a lust attribute are all above 5 as well. I'm only missing two scenes in the gallery — the missing Happy scene and one on the first screen of the gallery (bottom row, middle picture). I'm guessing it's Sara, since I made the choice (a stupid one, perhaps, in this game) not to pursue her, since her daughter was my student, and I didn't want to freak Sana out. 'Cause she's sweet. Don't look at me like that. :cautious:

Help?

(And I'm still not sure whether this is an eroge, some sort of weird meta-satire of eroge, a bizarre, nihilistic, Zen-existential gaze into the void... or what.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DrFree and Antosha
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes