alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
but the scene naming doesnt seem to change the ingame naming from what I've tried, I think you are going to have to use commands to get that
It doesn't, I might have misunderstood what you meant. I was thinking you meant just to see what reaction you might get, in which case the gallery works to test all those. You would need an older save to go back and actually play using a specific title, though.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Btw, I noticed that the girls would call you your preferred name in some intimate moments (not sex) in some of their events.
Does that mean that lust events are actually mandatory to progress their events? I did them all just for the fun of it!

Reactions: oblivion9900

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Btw, I noticed that the girls would call you your preferred name in some intimate moments (not sex) in some of their events.
Does that mean that lust events are actually mandatory to progress their events? I did them all just for the fun of it!
Not mandatory but they add flair. It defaults to Sensei if you haven't done a lust event yet when those scenes happen.

Mario1401

Oct 10, 2018
hey guys. I am running version 7.0 on my mac and for some reason I can't seem to find room 6. Has anyone ran in to this issue? What am I missing? Thanks

eric_alvin

May 26, 2020
hey guys. I am running version 7.0 on my mac and for some reason I can't seem to find room 6. Has anyone ran in to this issue? What am I missing? Thanks
There's a point in the story where that dorm and its occupants become available, you just have to have the story progress to that point. If you just started 070 you just have to let the story of that update unfold

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
First of all, f*cking amazing game. Honestly, I was scared to advance last night haha

So, i've cleared all the paths with the current girls. How would I go about triggering this new part of the game then?
Thanks a lot! Glad you’re enjoying it!

Check your Main Event progress. If I had to take a guess, you’re probably stuck on Rewrite.

Rewrite requires completion of several secret events, so if that’s what you’re stuck on, try looking in places or clicking on options you normally wouldn’t. Or just ask someone here to tell you how to get them, hahaha

Mario1401

Oct 10, 2018
Thanks a lot! Glad you’re enjoying it!

Check your Main Event progress. If I had to take a guess, you’re probably stuck on Rewrite.

Rewrite requires completion of several secret events, so if that’s what you’re stuck on, try looking in places or clicking on options you normally wouldn’t. Or just ask someone here to tell you how to get them, hahaha
Yup! That's exactly right haha. I am on rewrite. Man, you are a genius, thank you for creating this game. I will totally support your work on patreon. Deserves it so much

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Great game!:)

Is there a wiki or guide somewhere?

Also, will there be sex scenes with fucking for all the girls;)

Last edited:

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
News:
Lessons in Love is going to the beach!

The 0.8.0 update will be the first "special" update for Lessons in Love, featuring 18 main events that happen over the course of two days and two nights.

Things you need to know:
- Once the vacation starts, you will not be able to leave or play other events until it is complete.
- There will be 2 Missable Lust Events during vacation, so make sure to get the girls up to 10 lust if you don't want to miss them. I can not reveal which girls are getting the events.
- Other events in the vacation update may be missable based on choices made earlier in the story.
- All 12 Main Girls and 2 Side Girls will be present for the vacation
- Once vacation ends, the game will go back to normal and an update focusing solely on the girls' stories will be released on 10/1.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Also, will there be sex scenes with fucking for all the girls
Eventually, yes! Can’t say when though as it depends on their story progression.

No wiki yet but I’d like to put one together eventually for a lot of extra info on the game and stuff. I don’t have a guide but someone posted one on the Discord if you’re interested

Reactions: DrFree and Antosha

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Yes, Kami... even THAT one that you're thinking of, my friend. ;);)

Although she'll be in a separate patch so that those of us not into that extreme of Lolis don't have to worry about it. Perfect compromise.

I'm glad....not many games choose to entertain my more questionable preferences....

Though I dare not push these preferences to other people, as it isn't exactly everyone's cup of tea...:cool:

Sexgod031434

Jul 23, 2017
I read the opening scene out to try and get people to play this game and i thought yall might like it.

Reactions: DrFree

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
the most important questions for Selebus
Will there by space robots aka gundams in this space war and will we see one... will we have a gundam waifu

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
the most important questions for Selebus
Will there by space robots aka gundams in this space war and will we see one... will we have a gundam waifu
Obviously. With the space war being such a massive part of the plot and definitely not a lame excuse to not have any other guys around, it will have to be seen eventually. I'm sure Selebus is just polishing up his skills to be able to give it the proper introduction it deserves when we finally see it, since it is so integral and absolutely not a throw-away-line meant to mostly be ignored.

And since the space war is such an integral part of the story, it only makes sense that gundam waifus will be a part of it. My money is on Molly secretly being a part of the space war already, piloting her mech remotely when she says she's raiding.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes