KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Time to unleash my glorious paint.exe skills...actually scratch that, I don't even know how to use paint to its full thingie...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so lazy you cant even got to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
upload the template and type in the top/bottom fields

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
So, I found out that there's possibly something wrong with me.

I get to Ami's blowjob lust event where Sensei asks her to call him a specific name. So, I type in "Daddy"...

I had been avoiding it with the other girls, as it just sounds damn weird to me, but I just had to make her say it.

Thought it would be akin to having Haruka call you "Darling"; she looks sad, but everything moves on. Kinda glad the game wouldn't let me.

Man, my sadistic side can be one dark mofo.
Nah you know you're fucked when you ask Chika to call you her sisters name.
If you haven't done that you're fine.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Nah you know you're fucked when you ask Chika to call you her sisters name.
If you haven't done that you're fine.
If I knew what was Ami's Pa's name, I would've let her call me that

breadbin

May 27, 2018
any kind soul got an up-to-date save file? i formatted my hard drive and backed up the files but for some reason this is the only game i can't access the files for. spent the past 5 hours trying to get them back but there doesn't seem to be a way

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
any kind soul got an up-to-date save file? i formatted my hard drive and backed up the files but for some reason this is the only game i can't access the files for. spent the past 5 hours trying to get them back but there doesn't seem to be a way
how up to date are you wanting?
also wouldn't it have been easier and faster to start a new save and skip until you caught back up to where you were at on your lost save?

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
If you want one at the end of v0.6.0 then plenty here or the Discord server coud give you one, but please make it clear.

Reactions: oblivion9900

breadbin

May 27, 2018
how up to date are you wanting?
also wouldn't it have been easier and faster to start a new save and skip until you caught back up to where you were at on your lost save?
i was all caught up with all the secret events unlocked, the only event i haven't done was maki

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
i was all caught up with all the secret events unlocked, the only event i haven't done was maki
here ya go, missing the scenes of the 2 new characters as well as the new secret. and maki event isnt done.
(sara and haruka are locked in this save though, sorry if you were wanting their scenes.)

Reactions: DrFree

breadbin

May 27, 2018
here ya go, missing the scenes of the 2 new characters as well as the new secret. and maki event isnt done.
(sara and haruka are locked in this save though, sorry if you were wanting their scenes.)
damn i was hoping that sara and haruka weren't locked, but thanks anyway

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
I would be very grateful, thank you
alrighty here is the save.
everything is complete except maki and haruka (personally dont really want to do the haruka events, waiting to see how that develops before i go for that one.)
also side note, name set on all girls possible is onii-chan cause im a degenerate. and yes its the same save slot lol.

Reactions: DrFree and breadbin

breadbin

May 27, 2018
alrighty here is the save.
everything is complete except maki and haruka (personally dont really want to do the haruka events, waiting to see how that develops before i go for that one.)
also side note, name set on all girls possible is onii-chan cause im a degenerate. and yes its the same save slot lol.
you're a star, also i'm pretty sure i did the same thing with the names haha

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes