KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I kinda get why people are confused on not getting all the girls before doing the main quest... OCD thing of grinding all the characters to max before moving on with the story so the story doesnt get interrupted part way, so many games like that have systems like this some people find annoying, this game is much better on that still has some grind but not a lot.
new people come in expecting they can grind everyone to 100 then do the story so its IDK less of an interrupted experience and find out thats not what they should have done

Reactions: DrFree

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Look at the main events again.
If you're missing four of the happy scenes then you're missing around 14 main events. (Which would mean you're missing another 12 events for Molly and Tsuneyo).
That's a lot more than just 2 events.

Finding the happy scenes is key to progressing the rest of the story and they're all located in places or options you wouldn't normally click on.
Think of it like a scavenger hunt.
There are things hidden where you wouldn't expect them to be. If an option doesn't work, try a different one.
They're not supposed to be easy to find.

Or just scour the comment section or Discord for people who will give you the answer.
I thought the Molly and whats her name events would come with rewrite. So I basically have start over to find them? Sorry if I seem dense but I am new to all of this and have a lot to learn about vns.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
I thought the Molly and whats her name events would come with rewrite. So I basically have start over to find them? Sorry if I seem dense but I am new to all of this and have a lot to learn about vns.
You don’t have to start over. Once you find the secret events, the rest of the events should start. That’s what’s preventing the main story from advancing

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
So, I found out that there's possibly something wrong with me.

I get to Ami's blowjob lust event where Sensei asks her to call him a specific name. So, I type in "Daddy"...

I had been avoiding it with the other girls, as it just sounds damn weird to me, but I just had to make her say it.

Thought it would be akin to having Haruka call you "Darling"; she looks sad, but everything moves on. Kinda glad the game wouldn't let me.

Man, my sadistic side can be one dark mofo.

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
I thought I had it when I figured out there's no point in adding a button just to slap a comment on it that it doesn't work anyway but I seem to still be stuck. I don't have a couple main events, room 6 events, 3 happy events and Maki event. Hints?

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
I thought I had it when I figured out there's no point in adding a button just to slap a comment on it that it doesn't work anyway but I seem to still be stuck. I don't have a couple main events, room 6 events, 3 happy events and Maki event. Hints?
Finding the happy events is the key to uncovering the rest.
Try selecting options you normally wouldn't.
They're hidden in strange places.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Antosha

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I will knife a bitch if i dont see noodles in a g-string bikini... not because I want to see it, but because I'm sadistic and want to sit here with a smile knowing Selebus had to actually make that.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
canoodling time... also if Tsuneyo doesnt refer to sex and intimate encounters of all kind as canoodle and canoodling I will be upset mildly
canoodling time.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: DrFree

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
48 HOURS REMAIN!
WHO WILL WIN THE NEXT SIDE CHARACTER GRAVURE POLL?!

View attachment 807638
That bird looking fiiiineee- More girls, moar good stuff
Bruh, can't we just have 'em both? She's a bird at first then more story progression turns to a gal, I won't be surprised if that happens with all these supernatural genre changes = .=ll

Reactions: oblivion9900

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Guess I'll go with the bird too then.
I don't know how to make pics like the one above me so uhh..
Took me 100 hours to make this and did not copy paste a picture on google.
1599656944529.png

• Haha
Reactions: anon670-1
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes