DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I still think its a miracle anyone found out about the invite someone over and going back home tricks.

Reactions: Antosha

GameKage

Feb 12, 2019
Hey there I started playing the game thinking it shouldn't be that scary i already played doki doki and just got the first happy room thingy. Can you avoid these scenes (if you can-how) or do i have to drop the game.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Hey there I started playing the game thinking it shouldn't be that scary i already played doki doki and just got the first happy room thingy. Can you avoid these scenes (if you can-how) or do i have to drop the game.
You should probably drop it because those scenes are not only mandatory for progression but extremely important to the story.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I still think its a miracle anyone found out about the invite someone over and going back home tricks.
It's called winging it...I've always done that to VNs for 100% runs > w>b

ALSOOOO, I just realized it's already at 7.0, but they said it updates at 2nd week too right? S...So I can..still...wait...
I still have the dam-...6.0....
1599904920787.png

Last edited:

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
can someone help me? I dont know what im supposed to do to progress the story. the last main event i did was "recall" and ive done all the side events that im able to.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
can someone help me? I dont know what im supposed to do to progress the story. the last main event i did was "recall" and ive done all the side events that im able to.
you need to trigger rewrite and reset to continue on. if i remember right rewrite triggers after a secret event, how many of the secret events do you have done so far?

Reactions: TwoHeavens

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I know Sel already told you to drop it, but I will tell you, push through! It will be worth it!
These scenes are like 5% of the game. The rest is plenty of heartwarming and funny bonding.
At least get to the Rin's important events! You won't regret it.

Reactions: oblivion9900

ciladis

Sep 19, 2017
It appears to have been copy-pasted from the guide on the Discord.
Not sure how it ended up there as Selebus wouldn't be one to add it in.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Either someone with higher mod authority did it, or Selebus finally gave in :whistle:

Also, I just noticed. But can someone that rejected Sara's invitation tell me if they still got the event of Sensei finding out she and Haruka are friends?
Assuming the event still triggers, I assume the dialogue is drastically changed since she can't imply anything.

Reactions: oblivion9900

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Yeah looks like the mods added the walkthrough in so, unfortunately, I can't do anything about it.
Looks like I'll just have to make the next reset even harder!

Is there a way to not kiss-rape Yumi and still be able to progress through the game as intended?
There is not. That happens regardless of your choice.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes