oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
I like Makoto and Miku AKA "The Nerd and the Loli" XD
i like miku cause the tomboy aspect. although i guess the *ahem* petite body isnt really a negative either but hey we are all degenerates here!
(also feel free to grab yourself a fansig of your favorites girls if you want one!)

Pfff you think this is a good ga- It's a wholesome game...It's a wholesome game...It's a wholesome game...
The only scary one for me is the first secret, after that? Meh...
im starting to enjoy everyone's suffering over the secret events. are you influencing me?
damnit Raf, i dont wanna be a sadist. stop it.

Reactions: DrFree

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
im starting to enjoy everyone's suffering over the secret events. are you influencing me?
damnit Raf, i dont wanna be a sadist. stop it.
Eh? what part of the secrets are them suffering? Wait...are those the new secrets...?
Only a FEW more...DAYS LEFT...I CAN STILL WAITTTTT...I'm at my limit now when you told me someone's suffering in the secret...
Q wQ#

Reactions: oblivion9900

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
our suffering raf, not the characters suffering, though you probably will enjoy the new event IMMENSELY as a saddist, I personally thought it was creepier than the first one

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
Eh? what part of the secrets are them suffering? Wait...are those the new secrets...?
Only a FEW more...DAYS LEFT...I CAN STILL WAITTTTT...I'm at my limit now when you told me someone's suffering in the secret...
Q wQ#
i meant everyone in the thread being scared of the secrets, not the girls in the game suffering. my bad there :LOL:

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
our suffering raf, not the characters suffering, though you probably will enjoy the new event IMMENSELY as a saddist, I personally thought it was creepier than the first one
i though it was just kinda odd and not what i expected, but i will agree that Raf will enjoy it a lot.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
so about that space war... wouldnt it be weird if the war was over literal space and not in space "THERE ARE TOO MANY F'ING PEOPLE HERE AND NOT ENOUGH SPACE" so they declare war just to make more room

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
so about that space war... wouldnt it be weird if the war was over literal space and not in space "THERE ARE TOO MANY F'ING PEOPLE HERE AND NOT ENOUGH SPACE" so they declare war just to make more room
Who knows, maybe Hope-sama is an alien that went to Earth and the "others" are fighting "their" kind = w=ll...

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
Can anyone recommend any similar games to play while I wait for the update? I'm a noob who just got into these types of games and im addicted already!

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
wasnt that literally the plot of plunderer? (anime) (well subplot anyways)
Can anyone recommend any similar games to play while I wait for the update? I'm a noob who just got into these types of games and im addicted already!
if you are talking about games based in koikatsu (the character art and such) there is a firly big list of them here.
if you are talking about the overall plot and such of the game, not sure. personal favorites are the church of jimmy Hero's Harem Guild and Corrupted Kingdoms. (lil is still my favorite game though.)
if you want something with a slight dark tone to it then you might enjoy Aftermath.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
well here is a list of things I have come across made in a similar art style that seem to be plot heavy

corrupted kingdom (heavy mind control elements), HS tutor (incest and non incest standard harem game), Complex Society (heavy incest game), Champion (monster girl harem game), Hero's harem guild (better monster girl harem game with future incest to be added to it), what's mine is yours (a reverse NTR game I think, horrible at labeling this, The MC's wife can only get off if you cheat on her so she makes a harem for her husband out of school girls), long lost daughter ( Just a giant screwed up mess of a game), Mythic manor (a realllllly slow to update monster girl harem game much more slice of life)

I intentionally left out things that are low in content that I know of

Last edited:
Reactions: Blake639 and DrFree

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I'm usually NOT into creepy stuff like those scenes, but I'm pushing through cause I like everything else so far. I think that one of the things that bug me the most about those creepy scenes tho, is that I end up spending like half an hour going back and forth on a kanji/kana/hiragana website than into google translate just to understand all of the creepy every time one shows up. The hex is simple, but not being able to read japanese makes that a bit more difficult.
To be honest, I'm pretty sure that the Japanese isn't meant to be read but added for aesthetics.

It doesn't add much to the story, it's very basic (1st grader level), all it really says is "who?" and "wanna find it?" and that's coming from a kinda-native Japanese speaker.

One the other hand, it looks very cool and it's a neat easter-egg sort of thing...

You can be satisfied with just reading the English for plot progression:)

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
To be honest, I'm pretty sure that the Japanese isn't meant to be read but added for aesthetics.

It doesn't add much to the story, it's very basic (1st grader level), all it really says is "who?" and "wanna find it?" and that's coming from a kinda-native Japanese speaker.

One the other hand, it looks very cool and it's a neat easter-egg sort of thing...

You can be satisfied with just reading the English for plot progression:)
I know it's not really needed to understand it (so far), but I have FOMO on a hint at some point about the lore.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I know it's not really needed to understand it (so far), but I have FOMO on a hint at some point about the lore.
To you, a cheat sheet:

誰?or だれ? or something that looks along those lines means "Who?"

探してみる?or 探してみませんか?means "Wanna look?"

あなた means "you"

世界・せかい means "world"

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Check out right below this comment in my sigs. Plenty of harem to go around, although this one is the most psychological one.

Reactions: oblivion9900
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes