Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Oh no, I think I found my best MILF, she's definitely that one girl character from Shimoneta...
And wtf is this? Give me some R34 of Hope-sama now for research purposes
1600179105811.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
What's the differences between Patreon and Subscribestar, I dislike Patreon's rules, is Subscribestar the same? Does either give a better cut to the author? Looking at subbing, the rate of development and the story/girls have sucked me in.
Pretty sure subscribestar was made specifically as an alternative because of patreon's rules and doesn't have restrictions

Reactions: DrFree

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Been waiting for a good chunk to play all at once (last played v0.4 or 0.5), are my saves still good or do I need to start fresh?

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Does anyone have a complete 0.7 save ?

Just asking because I forgot to copy my save to my phone, and I can't wait until I get home this weekend.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Glorious update, all hail the glorious dev of this game, this has to be the best whatchacallit, Koikatsu? VN game whatever it is, the dam- dialogue is GLORIOUS, the genre shift is also glorious since it can be random but I am kinda seeing a pattern here but I hope I won't get used to it 'coz surprises can be great to experience too ya know?
@ w@b

Now back again to the sanity-reducing-waiting game...Oh God no...plz send me a time machine, go to where it's full already and I'll come back in time to watch as you guys suffer waiting for the update...

Reactions: Blake639

pater_dick

May 23, 2020
I'm considering trying this game out but I'm not to found of lolis. Is there a lot of content with them and can it be somewhat avoided?

Last edited:

Ceeleaf

Sep 4, 2017
Just because I'm a geek:
Cicadas usually sing during the heat of the day. In addition to attracting a mate, the loud noise actually repels birds.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
I will take a wild guess and say yes. Itsa special event featuring all main heroines. It would be weird if the event doesn't reference anything from her very first batch of events.
And even if not, I don't picture Selebus just letting you go through without putting a lock.

Honestly, I was trying to skip Molly because she's just kinda obnoxious, hehe.

PeterXHunter

May 12, 2020
I need a gag event on why she's THAT into uhh watermelons > w>
Yeah, me too.

Or Maybe, she is THAT into watermelon because she is member of Watermelon Lord Cult, that's why she always pray, but not to god. She pray to watermelon lord! praise be!

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
Does anyone have a complete 0.7 save ?
its not fully complete, haruka events and maki events are not done but everything else is. shouldnt take long to go through those events though, enjoy!

(for those of you that just want a save to skip everything, please dont and just enjoy the story and character building instead.)

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes