Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I think I'll just wait before I can have a full dark playthrough, Guess I may have missed the chance but the vacation scene is kinda ok for now...I AM still bummed but I guess nothing will change even if I somehow chose the other option on that certain event right? No one does bucket kicking but mental death is a lot more interesting to watch anyway and now the future events will be me sociopathically manipulating miss certain character into the MC's glorious toys...

Plz tell me we still have standards...I can only imagine the horrors of Mini Chicky having a dam- lust event...Kirin/Karin sisters are still a thumbs up tho.
But then again, the more f-ed up the MC is...The better my like-o'-ratio is for him...

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Just finished 0.8 and I just gotta say; Selebus you're gonna need to stop mind-melding with me because it beginning to freak me out
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We will get mindf-ed later so we must look forward to it too, then we'll get braindead, she'll kill us with despair as a Lesson of Lo- who am I kidding...

Reactions: oblivion9900

PrinceWulf

Mar 3, 2018
That moment when you are the type of person which is like "Gotta get all the scenes!", but game be like "Missery ON!"

Note to self: Once game is finished, start from the begining, just go with what you would do irl and not be a cuck.

Reactions: DrFree

ZZ23

Jan 21, 2019
Does anyone know if scenes are going to get animated in main story and other events ? I really feel like we miss it at crucial points.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Does anyone know if scenes are going to get animated in main story and other events ? I really feel like we miss it at crucial points.
They will not. I'm all about people getting their rocks off, but the focal point of the game is and always will be the writing. I personally feel like animating those scenes would detract from that.
(Fun fact: I actually wanted the game to be entirely unanimated at one point since I've only played like two or three animated games in my life, but I didn't think it would stick with Western audiences that way)
The formula of unlocking corresponding and replayable animations after the initial scenes will continue. Just my creative decision and I get why some people wouldn't agree with it.

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
I don't remember an option either. I think you need to avoid the activating the event altogether. I am going off my memories of what Selebus said, but try that fam. And thanks for your hard work. Every fandom needs this PASSIONE!
welp hate to be the bearer of bad news.
just gotta say, selebus fuck you man. you made me care more about fictional girls than i do about most people in my life, and i dont exactly know how to feel about that :LOL:

Reactions: Blake639

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
just gotta say, selebus fuck you man. you made me care more about fictional girls than i do about most people in my life, and i dont exactly know how to feel about that :LOL:
I think the fact that selebus made us care about characters in 'ere just means the game is that well-developed or something, or maybe we are just that lonel- immersed in the world they made > w>b

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
They will not. I'm all about people getting their rocks off, but the focal point of the game is and always will be the writing. I personally feel like animating those scenes would detract from that.
(Fun fact: I actually wanted the game to be entirely unanimated at one point since I've only played like two or three animated games in my life, but I didn't think it would stick with Western audiences that way)
The formula of unlocking corresponding and replayable animations after the initial scenes will continue. Just my creative decision and I get why some people wouldn't agree with it.
Still the best VN I've ever played (so far)
I think I really love this genre shifts 'coz it just gives me the "nothing is certain" feeling.

ZZ23

Jan 21, 2019
Selebus

I figured as much because rate at which you release is insane and it is also understandable as creative decision.
I just thought of animation as another tool in box that can be used to great effect if used right. So I was confused to
see it one place but not in other where I felt it could have been used to greater effect. Animating something like kiss
at right moment can really go the distance.

Thanks for explanation.

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
I think the fact that selebus made us care about characters in 'ere just means the game is that well-developed or something, or maybe we are just that lonel- immersed in the world they made > w>b
well i can definitely vouch for the fact that i am very lonely immersed in the world.
i care about some of these girls way more than i should at this point, starting to wonder about my mental health.

T-I-C-K- T-O-C-K
HOPE IS ALWAYS WATCHING, ISNT IT GREAT?

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
well i already pulled an all nighter playing this game, so i guess another go around wont hurt too much more. seriously who needs sleep when there is cute girls on the line, am i right?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
well i already pulled an all nighter playing this game, so i guess another go around wont hurt too much more. seriously who needs sleep when there is cute girls on the line, am i right?
Sometimes I wish I can't read that fast so I can enjoy the game at a slower pace...
We need more special updates (as they call it) for this game, it really spices things up!!! @ w@b
I just want an event where Hope-sama takes over our body for a time so we can finally have some fun times with Maya or finally start doing something dark then Hope-sama resets it back to where before IT takes over us...

But then again...

Last edited:
Reactions: oblivion9900

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Halloween update will be on 11/1 and that's also going to follow the format of the beach update.
Now all I need to do...is wait...2 more months...I WILL...Maaa...it....*beeeeeep*
Someone pls let me borrow a time machine already... Q wQ

Plz tell me you won't spam uhh jumpy stuff, I am not really great at those but I am kinda forced through it 'coz I am that player that cares for the story so much that I had to endure any and every sh- that happens...

PS: Still the best VN I've played so far, have I said best yet? Yeah BEST, wait have I said best yet? BE- *cut*

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
you have just made life so much easier, thank you.
Plz tell me you won't spam uhh jumpy stuff, I am not really great at those but I am kinda forced through it 'coz I am that player that cares for the story so much that I had to endure any and every sh- that happens...
your suffering amuses me greatly.
please, do go on.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes