chino007

Dec 14, 2018
Quick question DO choices really matter or no. like if i didn't do any lust events with Chika would beach play any thing different can you miss different events because of your choices.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Quick question DO choices really matter or no. like if i didn't do any lust events with Chika would beach play any thing different can you miss different events because of your choices.
Yeah I think some events won't pop up in major events or some events will get crossed out > w>

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Choices matter. Going by earlier discussions, it's possible to not have anyone sad after the beach event except Ayane feeling a little down for a reason not related to getting caught because that doesn't happen.

Reactions: Blake639

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Yes! Once the game reaches the $5k stretch goal, the second floor will be filled up.
Several of the new girls have already been created and posted in a special channel for supporters on the Discord.
oh wow that far ahead is planned, or is just their models done, is the female teacher going to make an appearance in the future too since I take it we are stealing all her students, will kirin and her sister be in one of those dorm rooms (I kind of assumed this but that doesnt seem to be the case I guess).

currently unemployed do to...current events, I got like 4 games I want to donate to right now but can't justify it financially so sorry for being a leech Selebus

Forgottenhheap

Jun 1, 2018
The grind in this game... I want to continue through this game, but doing anything more then opening it just feels like a chore where i know im going to have to wash rinse and repeat 50 times. im still back on 0-7-0 content for that exact reason. 300 days in yet 0-7-0 main story line content nowhere to be seen.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The grind in this game... I want to continue through this game, but doing anything more then opening it just feels like a chore where i know im going to have to wash rinse and repeat 50 times. im still back on 0-7-0 content for that exact reason. 300 days in yet 0-7-0 main story line content nowhere to be seen.
I'm not even at 300 yet, already unlocked every event

Reactions: oblivion9900

Forgottenhheap

Jun 1, 2018
i specifically scroll through each option looking for events before deciding to just raise one of the lowest affection girls. so apparently somewhere i don't have someone high enough to trigger something.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
No one needs more than 25 affection right now and all current content can be completed in less than 200 days. A lot of people seem to be mistaking not being able to find something for grind.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
i specifically scroll through each option looking for events before deciding to just raise one of the lowest affection girls. so apparently somewhere i don't have someone high enough to trigger something.
You can use saveeditonline.com to eliminate all grinding. Save file is in C:\Users\[USER NAME]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Test2-[SOME NUMBERS] then just drop your save in and do ctrl-F and search for "_love" and "_lust" for each character.

Sorry to disappoint everyone who saw my earlier screenshot, no I didn't actually sleep with everyone over 100 times.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Have you unlocked all happy scenes? 6 / 7?

You can use saveeditonline.com to eliminate all grinding. Save file is in C:\Users\[USER NAME]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Test2-[SOME NUMBERS] then just drop your save in and do ctrl-F and search for "_love" and "_lust" for each character.

Sorry to disappoint everyone who saw my earlier screenshot, no I didn't actually sleep with everyone over 100 times.
Bruh, my life is a Li-

Always has been @ w@#

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
No one needs more than 25 affection right now and all current content can be completed in less than 200 days. A lot of people seem to be mistaking not being able to find something for grind.
Btw, is it meant for side characters to trigger their events at 1 affection?

jresam

Sep 8, 2020
Can anyone tell me what the middle left scene on the second to last page is? I've completed all the events and still haven't seen it. thanks!

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Why grind when you can use a save editor the raise affection/lust for all characters?

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
So uhh what's with all the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the horror (especially the secret events) are basically the story in the game. there are plenty of great moments to offset the horror, and yes there are bits and pieces of horror laced around in other events besides the secret events.
if you need any help or have any questions then feel free to ask here or you can join the discord (link on the front page)

glad you picked up the game and stuck through the horror elements! just dont mind me enjoying your torment over the horror.
and hopefully your dick is fine, they arent supposed to be detachable :LOL:

Reactions: DrFree and Ankoku
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes