JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
You got what i was implying, but this is just an assumption (that it's your IP that counts).
Though, new PCs or devices in your LAN/WLAN wouldn't change a thing. Your WAN IP doesn't change (that often).
If my assumption was true though, and you'd try to play Lil outside your LAN/WLAN with a free net connection, that be a problem.
I talked more about any unique identifier (likely some hardware info) bound to PC. False positive pirated content detector is hilarious anyways.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Ok, so i want to make a sort of, well, not competition exactly, we'd all be winners, but like one of those collaborative jams musicians get into or something. So, here's two images, a scenario i definitely want to see, but one that could be taken many ways, both with futa and strap-on variants and... well just imagine for a second and you could get so many different takes on such a scenes. All participants should post their work in the art thread, just mentioning it here for the reach.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So yeah, i dunno if anyone will take up the challenge but everyone is welcome and all the cards can be found in the art thread (i think).

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
I tried to search and went back a few pages, but I’m trying to decide if it’s worth catching up for the next release. What’s going to be in .34?

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
I tried to search and went back a few pages, but I’m trying to decide if it’s worth catching up for the next release. What’s going to be in .34?
Known schedule is like this:

Lessons in Love 0.34.0:

Total Events: 0/20 Complete

Ayane Events: 0/4 Complete
Uta Events: 0/4 Complete
Futaba Events: 0/3 Complete
Miku Events: 0/3 Complete
Wakana Events: 0/3 Complete
Imani Events: 0/3 Complete
Animations: 0/2 Complete
Programming: 0/20 Complete
Proofreading/Editing: 0/20 Complete

Estimated Release Date: 9/1/23

Lessons in Love 0.35.0 (Halloween 4):

Main Events: 0/18 Complete
Lust Events: 0/2 Complete
Picture Messages: 0/3 Complete

Estimated Release Date: 10/1/23

sakuzuda

Nov 24, 2021
This game is too WHITE for my liking so i made a dark mod for myself which is more pleasing to my eyes. It turned out decent so thought of sharing it here.

View attachment 1931175

If you're using guide mod drop this file to
game\progress mod\

View attachment 1639891

rename the downloaded file to progress_screen.rpy
i can't figuring out how to do it, please someone help me

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Known schedule is like this:

Lessons in Love 0.34.0:

Ayane Events: 0/4 Complete
Uta Events: 0/4 Complete
Futaba Events: 0/3 Complete
Miku Events: 0/3 Complete
Wakana Events: 0/3 Complete
Imani Events: 0/3 Complete
Animations: 0/2 Complete

Estimated Release Date: 9/1/23

Lessons in Love 0.35.0 (Halloween 4):

Main Events: 0/18 Complete
Lust Events: 0/2 Complete
Picture Messages: 0/3 Complete

Estimated Release Date: 10/1/23
Ayane events, Uta events, Miku events and Imani events? Can't fucking wait.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
i can't figuring out how to do it, please someone help me
I think it's out of date, but you should just need to download the mod (the .rar), extract it, then copy the "game" file over Lessons in Love's "game" file.

I also recommend this transparency mod: https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-transparent-text-box-mod-v2-6-3.11925/
If you want to get rid of the textbox itself. Makes things look like this:
Then there's also this: https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-15-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/
If you want to minimize the grind.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
So, since Chapter 3 is likely coming to an end rather soon, who do you all think will be the face of Chapter 4?

Ami was the face of Chapter 1, Maya was the face of Chapter 2, and Ayane is the face of Chapter 3:

For Chapter 4, I'm hoping it'll be Noriko:
But, I can see it being someone else:

Reactions: rianzz and Riolol

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
So, since Chapter 3 is likely coming to an end rather soon, who do you all think will be the face of Chapter 4?

Ami was the face of Chapter 1, Maya was the face of Chapter 2, and Ayane is the face of Chapter 3:

I think you are right about it being Noriko, Ami, Ayane and Maya are basically the 3 "main" girls and Noriko is the late coming 4th.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018

I'm thinking it will be Makoto, or Chika, but wouldn't be surprised if it was Sekai, Niki or Kaori. But I think it's too soon for Noriko, she needs some more fleshing out, for me at least she hasn't achieved the same importance as the Sensei Love Squad.
Although maybe that is the exact intent of the "chapter face girl" to expand upon them during the chapter so I'd be completelly wrong.

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I think you are right about it being Noriko, Ami, Ayane and Maya are basically the 3 "main" girls and Noriko is the late coming 4th.
Yeah, I'm also thinking that if each girl was related to a god: Ami - Callous, Maya - Calm, Ayane - Concerned, then the supposedly 4th god who needs to be everything that means something to Sensei:
Could be related to Noriko who wants to be his ultimate dream girl.

Reactions: Riolol

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I'm thinking it will be Makoto, or Chika, but wouldn't be surprised if it was Sekai, Niki or Kaori. But I think it's too soon for Noriko, she needs some more fleshing out, for me at least she hasn't achieved the same importance as the Sensei Love Squad.
Although maybe that is the exact intent of the "chapter face girl" to expand upon them during the chapter so I'd be completelly wrong.
Honestly, I think Noriko is far more important than the likes of Makoto or Chika. Besides knowing Noriko since she was born, dating her sister, and tutoring her, Noriko also happens to be one of the few girls Sensei didn't immediately just try to fuck, even before his recent lovey dovey side came out.

Noriko has also helped him regain memories, and is one of the few people he actually seems to trust. Sensei seemed to even almost have a panic attack at the thought of her leaving him:
And is notably scared of a future without her:
Noriko is also a rival to Maya, a frenemy to Ayane, and is like a sister to Ami, on top of being an actual sister to Niki, and someone that reminds Sensei of Sekai. Chika and Makoto kind of feel more like side hoes by comparison, tbh.

However, Makoto making it to the roof might make her more important than she has been in 3 Chapters, so who knows.

Last edited:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021

My first pick is Noriko as well (and I hope it'll be her, too), but for that to come true I feel like something very bad has to happen to the current RAS first so that Noriko may start becoming the center of Sensei's strange journey. Sana and Yasu are also feasible if god stuff is going to be all over the place in Ch4, but I think the key point might be more about how important this girl is to Sensei and less about unexplainable divine intervention. The rest of the girls (including Sana and Yasu tbh) imo just don't have enough importance to be on the magazine front cover for now.

(I wanted to say the determining factor is if Sensei finally comes to realize he loves this girl, but recently his love has been all over the place...where did the man who loves nothing go?!)

However, if girls other than main cast are viable options as well, then perhaps Sekai or Nao (the idea of Nao as front cover somehow scares me a bit).

OR, maybe when it says it's his turn, it's being very literal.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes