barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
This game receives no promotion on this website, when it updates it does not appear in the latest updates section, so it's up to phone posters to go and track down the android porters and beg them to port the game, none of us regulars control that and the dev either doesn't come here any more or he does so incognito, either way he's no avenue for help, not here at least. Posting complaints about it here is a complete waste of time.
Dev also abandoned the Android platform over 2 years ago when the install size became too big for an APK, so he's not even TRYING to get it to work on Android anymore, and that's not going to change.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
And again android gets no love, and even if this game is playable on android they want you to do a bunch of nonsense like moving an rpa to this folder or whatever in the hell, like dude i just want to be able to download and play right off the bat on my phone instead of moving shit to different folder or whatever -_-
It's not about not showing love, Android has limits and this game is already well past them. Any further means risking problems including potentially not having a working game at all on the platform in question.

anothersilo

Jun 2, 2021
It's not about not showing love, Android has limits and this game is already well past them. Any further means risking problems including potentially not having a working game at all on the platform in question.
There are constantly Android ports posted on the site that work perfectly. If Selebus had any interest in keeping the game on Android, I'm sure he would be more than capable.

Also, I remember you. You used to post on this thread all the time like it was your life's mission to deepthroat Selebus's cock as hard as you possibly could. I thought you left during all the drama with the rest of his simps.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
There are constantly Android ports posted on the site that work perfectly. If Selebus had any interest in keeping the game on Android, I'm sure he would be more than capable.

Also, I remember you. You used to post on this thread all the time like it was your life's mission to deepthroat Selebus's cock as hard as you possibly could. I thought you left during all the drama with the rest of his simps.
Just because they work doesn't mean the limits aren't there or don't apply here. Those are outliers, they are doing what isn't supposed to be possible according to the developers of the Android operating system themselves. Those outliers do come with exactly the same risks as I mentioned, those risks not having happened is just luck. Anything above, according to Google themselves, 2 GB is unsupported and risks these issues. This game is at 9 GB and 60 MB at least as far as the official links to the game show. That's more than 4x the limit.

Reactions: Axismundi

anothersilo

Jun 2, 2021
Just because they work doesn't mean the limits aren't there or don't apply here. Those are outliers, they are doing what isn't supposed to be possible according to the developers of the Android operating system themselves. Those outliers do come with exactly the same risks as I mentioned, those risks not having happened is just luck. Anything above, according to Google themselves, 2 GB is unsupported and risks these issues. This game is at 9 GB and 60 MB at least as far as the official links to the game show. That's more than 4x the limit.
I don't even know where to start with this comment...
Does the 2011 in your username mean you were born in 2011? Am I arguing with a 12 year old??? Because suddenly things are starting to make an awful lot of sense.

So, there are loads of Android games that are much much bigger than 2gb. As an example, Genshin Impact runs on Android, and that's 35 gigs.
Also, the ports for LiL are like 500mb. The porters just compress the images, which looks just as good on a phone screen.
Also also, there are also many many other ways to get the game on Android (which other developers on this site do) such as splitting chapters into separate apks. If Selebus wanted to, he could figure it out without much issue.

In the future, as you grow up, you might learn not to talk super confidently about things you know literally nothing about. You'll make less of a fool of yourself that way.

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
Lol ^

I saw that care package 8 got posted just before and I'm curious what it is. I'm assuming it'll be posted here soon?

I've given a fair amount of money to this game and having to carry on subscribing just for care packages when I've already given more than the cost of an actual AAA game is just annoying. Not sure if that's just me though.

Also, I'm going to restart from the beginning and I was wondering if there's any new big choices and consequences to look out for that's new, examples being a good/bad homie or the whole Yumi/Nodoka blackmail scene. That's as far as I got to last time I think. I'm not wanting to make any 'mistakes' whenever I get caught up.

Crazynutso

Sep 13, 2022
as half-assed as I usually find these care packages, this one seems especially half-assed. Yumi lovers should enjoy all the Yumi images, Ayana facts is cute, but missed Uta's bit. Nice animation of well, don't want to spoil, and a totally depressing scene rundown.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
You know, I'm starting to think 'Lessons in Love' girls might have some future competition incoming based off 'Dissonance':
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not what it looks like LiL, we're just friends.

Meanwhile, seduction tactics by the girls in LiL be like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I don't even know where to start with this comment...
Does the 2011 in your username mean you were born in 2011? Am I arguing with a 12 year old??? Because suddenly things are starting to make an awful lot of sense.

So, there are loads of Android games that are much much bigger than 2gb. As an example, Genshin Impact runs on Android, and that's 35 gigs.
Also, the ports for LiL are like 500mb. The porters just compress the images, which looks just as good on a phone screen.
Also also, there are also many many other ways to get the game on Android (which other developers on this site do) such as splitting chapters into separate apks. If Selebus wanted to, he could figure it out without much issue.

In the future, as you grow up, you might learn not to talk super confidently about things you know literally nothing about. You'll make less of a fool of yourself that way.
Graduation year, from high school to be specific.

Yes, there are loads that do it and, I'll say it again. Just because those work now doesn't mean that going over the 2 GB limit that even Google themselves acknowledge openly cannot and/or will not cause a problem either now or in the future. When the company that literally made the operating system is saying these things, then these things are an issue regardless of people somehow actually finding success against the odds.

The ports for LiL are heavily compressed, which is another point which can cause technical issues, even the people who ported them say it openly that there may be problems. There is no chapter split in this game, PC or Android. That would require an overhaul that is asking way too much of Sel at this stage. The game was not designed to be split, it was designed to be made into one complete product. That's one thing you absolutely do NOT do in development, in no case do you take a project that was built from the start into one single product and overhaul it into a split chapter product after multiple years of work already done. If something requires such a move, you simply don't do it. If the game can no longer be developed at that point, it's time to end it. Lucky for Sel, Renpy doesn't have that issue anywhere near the size he's potentially looking at on the main platform of the game. If people want to play it on Android so badly, they can use Joiplay or a similar third party app that works with the Windows version to play it.

I can't be talking about something I know nothing about, I'm literally a developer in my own free time for my own enjoyment, basically Sel without sharing my creations. I've been a developer since before Android even existed, when cell phones were dumb technologically and could really only be useful for making calls and were almost always designed using the older flip format.

Last edited:

dathk321

Sep 5, 2021
just checked again on the 1st page, and I saw it has a folder in mega Lesson_in_love_cards?
How to use it and require any software?

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I recently played DDLC and now I know where did Sel got that idea about deleting game saves and script file :LOL:

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes