Apr 16, 2023
And again android gets no love, and even if this game is playable on android they want you to do a bunch of nonsense like moving an rpa to this folder or whatever in the hell, like dude i just want to be able to download and play right off the bat on my phone instead of moving shit to different folder or whatever -_-
I play the game in a low tier phone, download joiplay from their Patreon page and run the game couldn't be more easy

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
It's an unanswered question, it leaves a curious problem, if the guy walked out on Sara once she fell pregnant then how did she fall pregnant again a year or two later? Who or what is Sana?
Sara says she had a child in one hand and a toy carrot in the other when she was begging Sana's father not to leave.

The implication is that he left after she got pregnant a second time.

Smackotron

Apr 15, 2020
Hi all, so coming back to the game every now and again I realise by now that I'm quite lost because I don't remember half of the stuff what happened across these 3 years and can't be bothered to replay the entire thing from the beginning yet again, as I have already done so around 0.24. Has anyone seen a summary of the noteworthy events per character anywhere (especially bonus facts like all Daisy appearances) in a convenient format or something like that? And before anyone suggests, no - wiki is useless in that regard as it avoids proper spoilers and finer details, which is like 60% of event content and something that should be noted down to reflect on stuff that happened and theorise as to what might it all mean.
I appreciate the game becoming probably the largest on on this entire site (in terms of text), but let's be honest half of that text is just mostly pointless internal monologues either reiterating the same thing or beating around the bush with philosophical nonsense.

AbsoluteA522

Jun 17, 2023
You know, I'm starting to think 'Lessons in Love' girls might have some future competition incoming based off 'Dissonance':
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not what it looks like LiL, we're just friends.

Meanwhile, seduction tactics by the girls in LiL be like:
Well to be fair. LIL main focus isn't seduction or any kind of that fun stuff. yes there's plenty of sex content but that's just the side dish.
The MAIN dish is lessons in love.
(badum tiss)
please laugh

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Question: Do Sana and her brother share the same dad or do they have different ones?
They likely share the same dad, Sara just tries to ignore that she had and lost a son.

Sara has noted that she was having sex with Sana's dad when she was Sana's age (15):
and was with him for years:

Sana has noted she is older than her brother was when he died:
Which was several years ago:

So, he was likely less than 15 around 1 to 3 years ago, meaning he had to be born at some point when Sara was with Sana's dad, before Sana was born. Sara had to be at least 15, since she's currently 33.

Of course, Sara could have cheated, but she seemed to have been too "in love" and picky to have done that. She seemed to have fallen for the first older man to try to fuck her, and thought they'd last forever:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Well to be fair. LIL main focus isn't seduction or any kind of that fun stuff. yes there's plenty of sex content but that's just the side dish.
The MAIN dish is lessons in love.
(badum tiss)
please laugh
Honestly, "Lessons in Love" just sounds like a pg way to say Seduction Tactics to me.

But yeah, can't forget this game is actually a love story:

spam24601

Nov 14, 2017
You know, I'm starting to think 'Lessons in Love' girls might have some future competition incoming based off 'Dissonance':

Being menhera as fuck really is the charm point of 90% of these girls.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Question: Do Sana and her brother share the same dad or do they have different ones?
I've had this same question during some events and then forget about it later. Did anyone answer this?
Just to add to what ppl have responded so far,

1) The lack of mention of a “stepfather” or “second man” in both Sana and Sara’s events

2) Sara being committed on her end to the relationship, and I don’t think she went into another relationship after “breaking up” with her own sensei (pretty sure her life went straight downhill after breaking up and graduating at the same time)

3) A current floating theory is that Sana’s father is Nozomu. If true, it’d be very unexciting if her brother had an unknown unnamed father who is purely human (not saying it’s not possible but I guess it’s more about my own preference in story direction)

Last edited:

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Is there an easier walkthrough to follow? I can't get events to fire and it seems very difficult to try and find out why.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I recently played DDLC and now I know where did Sel got that idea about deleting game saves and script file :LOL:
DDLC never deleted saves as far as I remember, it deleted character files and had data in other files to keep it running without them, making said character files nonessential to running the game. When a player hit a certain point, specifically when something in the story happened with a character, usually involving Monika, it would delete the character file to make the game read the other data, resulting in what we see after a character file is deleted.

That said, this could be where the idea came from, yes. DDLC is one of the inspirations of this game as a fellow Denpa genre game after all.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Well, then why is my saves folder is empty?

It does not mater anyways, just a joke material

It updated almost instantly after public release. And you can find walkthroughs for new patch here in a few hours after update
Is your antivirus triggering on it? I have seen reports of that in other games on this site both with and without said antivirus notifying the user and I have had both happen myself on multiple occasions. Some of those can be massively overzealous helicopter parents for the computer they are installed on.

Honestly, I was surprised the entire game didn't trigger that since file deletion scripts like that can be code that triggers such protections. I'm also surprised the same isn't happening to the care packages given the DRM situation, both because it phones home and because it deletes files, both big red flags for an antivirus or firewall.

wamzzz

Sep 28, 2021

Glad to see I wasn't alone in thinking that was waaaaaay hotter than most scenes in LiL. The conversation about how Sel might be ace a few pages back still lingers in my mind after noticing how much hotter scenes could be.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes