spam24601

Nov 14, 2017
There's really not a whole lot of missables in the game, besides things you outright refuse (which the guide also tells you not to)
Seems a bit premature to instruct you not to refuse any events. For example, I chose to stop having sex with Maki when the option was presented in order to make Makoto happy, which made me miss a few events. Who knows what ramifications that will have down the line for Makoto's arc?

ConorTheOgre

Jan 2, 2018
Had this same problem last month, but I cannot get Boner on the Bus to proc at all. I have more than completed every listed requirement, and I assume it's supposed to automatically trigger on a Saturday, but it just will not for me. Anyone know if there's a variable somewhere I need to change or have a save at/near that scene I can use?

Kawaiikaze

May 20, 2022
Seems a bit premature to instruct you not to refuse any events. For example, I chose to stop having sex with Maki when the option was presented in order to make Makoto happy, which made me miss a few events. Who knows what ramifications that will have down the line for Makoto's arc?
True, but "best" is subjective and we were talking especifically about missables or doing certain things in a particular way for a seemingly better outcome while still completing 100% of the game, which the guide mod covers well enough.

wamzzz

Sep 28, 2021
Good shit this update, favorite event for you guys?
For me it was the Wakana ones, just good overall.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall pretty good update. As always, I'm left longing for more.

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
It does, it tells you about not going through with Chika before the beach, or catching up with Yumi before going to the spring house with Chika or about any lust requirements you should reach before certain chain of events.
There's really not a whole lot of missables in the game, besides things you outright refuse (which the guide also tells you not to), lust events you may have missed because you haven't grinded enough and those two particular examples above (goodhomie and yumiknows).
I see, well thank you!

I was worrying that I'd miss things for no reason then. Appreciate the info.

Reactions: Kawaiikaze

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
My walkthrough for 0.34. Looks like 2 Ayane events will require Ayane threesome with Chika.
EDIT: Also, a save file with Ayane chosen, right at the beginning of 0.34.
Sorry if this has been asked but is what kind of save is it? (Good homie, bad uncle, stuff like that)

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Man I laughing so hard right now xD
I mean, this situation playing out, sad and all, but Otoha sits there, playing piano (the music in the backgound played on piano, so, I just imagined that Otoha played it while this is going on, and man that's hilarious)
I WISH the music was stopped when Otoha left xD

Mushybird

Sep 17, 2021
Anyone know how to finish the Miku events? I've gotten everyone else's but her last two. What am I missing to start them?

Mori Enjoyer

Apr 7, 2023
anyone know why 'ayanecthree' gets set back to False after her 'Double Jeopardy' event is finished?

I was able to force(?) it by reloading it before the event starts and checking the values to remain true while it played out. First time using URM, so I kinda wanna know why, so I can maybe refer to in the future. thank you.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes