Kyrlancello

Sep 18, 2020
anyone know why 'ayanecthree' gets set back to False after her 'Double Jeopardy' event is finished?

I was able to force(?) it by reloading it before the event starts and checking the values to remain true while it played out. First time using URM, so I kinda wanna know why, so I can maybe refer to in the future. thank you.
i am not sure but it may have something to do with the choice made when Chika asks about setting up a threesome with someone

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
As Selly boi encourages fanart, features them on the LiL website and even makes contests to feature them as the main menu art I don't think he would be opposed to a fan comic as you're not making a product that would compete with LiL, but you can always ask him, send him a dm with what you've done and ask if it's ok.
So far, the encouragement has been strictly drawn, said encouragement being the contests in question. I would have entered had Koikatsu fan art been allowed, but I can't draw at all beyond a little over child level. We're also strongly discouraged from directly messaging him outside of making the requests or something only he has authority over as owner of the subscription and annual pass pages to avoid distracting from game or request development.

When I was in college, I was caught on highway traffic and in the lane next to mine, I watched a semi plow into a flimsy little hatchback as a speed that caused the hatchback to be accordioned between that semi and the one in front of it. It happened in slow motion, like, I can't do anything about this, but I have to watch that driver get liquefied frame by frame and it won't speed up.

Anyhow, that's how this update is feeling to me at the halfway point. The bad thing is approaching very, very slowly, and I can't save anyone.
There's that familiar feeling from the game's genre. Bad things are coming and there is nothing we can do to stop them, a feeling of helplessness.

Seems a bit premature to instruct you not to refuse any events. For example, I chose to stop having sex with Maki when the option was presented in order to make Makoto happy, which made me miss a few events. Who knows what ramifications that will have down the line for Makoto's arc?
It's generally a good practice not to with this game, there are not that many exceptions to that. Doing so can often cause a player-induced progress lock, in other words, getting stuck between the decision not to do something and the need to do it just to go further, or missed events somewhere that may be against the desired result of a particular player.

Mori Enjoyer

Apr 7, 2023
i am not sure but it may have something to do with the choice made when Chika asks about setting up a threesome with someone
uhh yeah. ayancthree flag is the option for the chika threesome setup event i think? I chose yumi/rin for different saves as there are obviously the better choices, but I wanted to understand why it got set back to false when I went into the ayane's new events with it being set to true.

Jun 14, 2023
uhh yeah. ayancthree flag is the option for the chika threesome setup event i think? I chose yumi/rin for different saves as there are obviously the better choices, but I wanted to understand why it got set back to false when I went into the ayane's new events with it being set to true.
Didn't set "Remember" to "Yes" would be my guess. It stayed for me

EDIT: Also, Rin is only a better choice if you want to see a shitstorm of drama unfold. I chose Rin too.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Hi! How do I do that exactly? Do I need a program or something to change the value?
Really would appreciate a reply!:)
URM is your good friend for choosing path, edit flags and values in real-time (requires installation but it's super easy)
Or you can upload your save to saveeditonline, change the flag, download your edited save and resume your journey

URM is highly recommended for any future shenanigans, and just in case that Selly is actually crazy enough to make different threesome scenes based on that decision.
(not that possible, but let me hope my Chika/Yumi or Chika/Tsubasa combo come true in peace)

List of people who Sensei confirms he's in love with in this scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sensei said the L word to Makoto just last update, albeit almost no buildup imo. It's like Sensei only starts to know how bad of an influence he is to her, try to less manipulative, and that's it; feels like there should be more development before he can utter those words.
Ayane being there to me is perfectly sensible, but what I am the most pissed about is Noriko isn't there when amifingered = true; thought that horrible cuck scene should've taught Sensei about how he feels about her.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
So, Miku got a little bit more interesting:
Ayane realized Chika is delusional:
And apparently has a Yasu Impression which isn't.. worrying at all:
Sensei apparently forgot parts of Futaba's dorm war date:
And Nodoka might have spoiled/predicted an ending of this game (if not the ending), through her book, which Futaba revealed:
The end.

Not to mention Mr. Kanda apparently knew Sekai enough to realize who her daughter is, and Sekai's possible influence upon others seems to worry the fuck out of Wakana. There was other stuff, but this is what sticks out the most to me.

Me, after this update:

Also I'm just going to say (type) it: I am semi-proud that Ami is still trying to be less clingy. I'm rooting for ya, girl.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
So, Miku got a little bit more interesting:Ayane realized Chika is delusional:And apparently has a Yasu Impression which isn't.. worrying at all:Sensei apparently forgot parts of Futaba's dorm war date:And Nodoka might have spoiled/predicted an ending of this game (if not the ending), through her book, which Futaba revealed:The end.

Not to mention Mr. Kanda apparently knew Sekai enough to realize who her daughter is, and Sekai's possible influence upon others seems to worry the fuck out of Wakana. There was other stuff, but this is what sticks out the most to me.

Me, after this update:
Also I'm just going to say (type) it: I am semi-proud that Ami is still trying to be less clingy. I'm rooting for ya, girl.
I am HERE for the Detective Wakana subplot.

My interpretation of Futaba's comment about how the book ends wasn't that it was revealing a possible endiing of the game. Since this book is the first in a series, it's the end of a previous chunk of the game, and it may actually be referencing the scene The Room With the Clocks itself.

Kawaiikaze

May 20, 2022
anyone know why 'ayanecthree' gets set back to False after her 'Double Jeopardy' event is finished?

I was able to force(?) it by reloading it before the event starts and checking the values to remain true while it played out. First time using URM, so I kinda wanna know why, so I can maybe refer to in the future. thank you.
You have to "freeze" the variable otherwise it changes back automatically

Reactions: Mori Enjoyer

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
yeah, so accidently updated and forgot to replace gui so file got deleted. but second time i replaced the script and gui and the same thing keeps happening
I don't know what to tell you, if you put the gui.rpy file in my post into your LiL/game folder it removes the DRM. I haven't and no one's ever posted here that they found it anywhere else. Maybe try deleting the gui.rpyc file and let it compile again?

Here's the code block of the DRM. If you're familiar with how to use a text editor like Notepad++ or VS Code to search a folder for a string, you can try searching for parts of it yourself to see if it was snuck in somewhere else, but I checked all the code in the most recent update and it was only in the gui.rpy file.

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Some thoughts about the update:

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I am HERE for the Detective Wakana subplot.

My interpretation of Futaba's comment about how the book ends wasn't that it was revealing a possible endiing of the game. Since this book is the first in a series, it's the end of a previous chunk of the game, and it may actually be referencing the scene The Room With the Clocks itself.
Detective Wakana definitely seems interesting, albeit I'm not entirely sure why she cares so much. Then again she also implied a connection to the other school being swallowed which might be connected to Sekai as well.

Possibly. It depends on if the rest of the "series" is supposed to be in order, or if it might even take place after this game. Considering Futaba's reaction to him sleeping with everyone, how early the Room with Clocks stuff occured for us, and how Futaba seemed to think she was the first to completely give in to him, the Book would have to be out of order (which is plausible).
It's also quite possible that Nodoka's book isn't actually about this timeline, but a previous one. It seems implied that he sleeps with Haruka in the book, whether or not you choose to in this timeline. So, who knows. Just seemed foreshadowish considering this story has a story about this story ending abruptly like that.

Last edited:

TheLarceny

Apr 26, 2022
Any save with ayane threesome = true guys?
Someone posted it but it didnt work for me

Oops, nevermind it got fixed

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes