spam24601

Nov 14, 2017
I think sell said that we can achive 100% completion
Well It seems like we should choose ayane for that but yumi seemed more reasonable at that time
Isn't it possible that selecting the other characters will get a different result later on? Just because Ayane is the first to be implemented doesn't necessarily make her the only choice, right?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Until now? Yes
But there's different flags for every single threesome choice, so it may come up in future events. Whether it will result in a actual threesome for all characters, banter during conversations or anything at all (maybe Sel will just forget about it later) is yet to be seen
While trying to find the variable that sets the threesome, I did find yumichikaspecial1, which I assume is the one set when you pick Yumi during that scene. Which means apparently the ayane variable may not even exist in my save (booo).

Then I noticed there was a chikakill=true, which I assume is from the FMK scene, and boy howdy, that's gonna bite me in the ass isn't it.

Reactions: JackZero

Kawaiikaze

May 20, 2022
While trying to find the variable that sets the threesome, I did find yumichikaspecial1, which I assume is the one set when you pick Yumi during that scene. Which means apparently the ayane variable may not even exist in my save (booo).

Then I noticed there was a chikakill=true, which I assume is from the FMK scene, and boy howdy, that's gonna bite me in the ass isn't it.
Nope, all threesome flags is just "character name + cthree", so ayanecthree for Ayane, yumicthree for Yumi and so on...
chikakill is when you have a marry, fuck, kill game with Kirin and Noriko, it does come up sometimes to embarass Kirin if you choose to marry her but it shouldn't be anything substantial

TheLarceny

Apr 26, 2022
Isn't it possible that selecting the other characters will get a different result later on? Just because Ayane is the first to be implemented doesn't necessarily make her the only choice, right?

Well, It is
But like I said I think the game can be finished like 100%, So with that ayane should be the choice for 100% completion
But know I kinda feel maybe sel changed his mind or im wrong and he didnt say something like that
But in discord, he said the yumi choice will be the most reasonable one

Reactions: rianzz and haseobk

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Well, It is
But like I said I think the game can be finished like 100%, So with that ayane should be the choice for 100% completion
But know I kinda feel maybe sel changed his mind or im wrong and he didnt say something like that
But in discord, he said the yumi choice will be the most reasonable one
Strange, I'm using a different save editor and not seeing any of those cthree variables at all.

Oh well, I've been considering another from-the-start run, here's the convenient excuse.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
That's kinda lame if Ayane turns out to be the canon choice for the threesome since she was easily the most boring option.
Maybe it makes a kind of sense. What with Chika's apparent denial when it comes to any of Akira's other extra-curricular activities and the way they both seem intent on 'marking their territory' as it were with respect to their classmates, not including Ami. Then again I could have completely misinterpreted their characters motivations.

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
While we're on the topic, I think we need a list of all the choices that can be made and the consequences of those choices. And I don't really mean a guide, just literally a basic list of what things have a future impact on what. And the best times/correct order to do each thing that does give out those consequences if it's relevant.

That would be a massive time saver for the people who hate missing out on things. Unless someone's already made a list like that and I missed it.

I'd make it myself but I literally just restarted from the beginning again after taking a long break. If nobody has done it in a couple months though then I'll give it a go.

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
While we're on the topic, I think we need a list of all the choices that can be made and the consequences of those choices. And I don't really mean a guide, just literally a basic list of what things have a future impact on what. And the best times/correct order to do each thing that does give out those consequences if it's relevant.

That would be a massive time saver for the people who hate missing out on things. Unless someone's already made a list like that and I missed it.

I'd make it myself but I literally just restarted from the beginning again after taking a long break. If nobody has done it in a couple months though then I'll give it a go.
The hint mod already does that pretty well, man.
I don't know why you'd need more.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As Selly boi encourages fanart, features them on the LiL website and even makes contests to feature them as the main menu art I don't think he would be opposed to a fan comic as you're not making a product that would compete with LiL, but you can always ask him, send him a dm with what you've done and ask if it's ok.

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
The hint mod already does that pretty well, man.
I don't know why you'd need more.
Hint mod?

From what I've seen the guide mod just tells you what's available to do and what the requirements are. Not what's actually the best thing to do. So as to not have some missed events etc. Although like I said, I just started using it today. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong and it doesn't matter (lol).

I think it would be useful is all anyways.

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Kawaiikaze

May 20, 2022
Hint mod?

From what I've seen the guide mod just tells you what's available to do and what the requirements are. Not what's actually the best thing to do. So as to not have some missed events etc. Although like I said, I just started using it today. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong and it doesn't matter (lol).

I think it would be useful is all anyways.
It does, it tells you about not going through with Chika before the beach, or catching up with Yumi before going to the spring house with Chika or about any lust requirements you should reach before certain chain of events.
There's really not a whole lot of missables in the game, besides things you outright refuse (which the guide also tells you not to), lust events you may have missed because you haven't grinded enough and those two particular examples above (goodhomie and yumiknows).

• Red Heart
Reactions: LooLoo Baloo

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
When I was in college, I was caught on highway traffic and in the lane next to mine, I watched a semi plow into a flimsy little hatchback as a speed that caused the hatchback to be accordioned between that semi and the one in front of it. It happened in slow motion, like, I can't do anything about this, but I have to watch that driver get liquefied frame by frame and it won't speed up.

Anyhow, that's how this update is feeling to me at the halfway point. The bad thing is approaching very, very slowly, and I can't save anyone.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes