k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Hey, I just don't know what deserves that spot. Would use Rin, but I'm avoiding using LiL characters on the internet, the question of how far is too far is way too open for my liking.
In my opnion, as long as you're not hurting anyone no far is too far, the exception is if the one you're hurting is a consenting adult, but always within the limits set by this person.

Reactions: Bingoogus

saerav

Jun 8, 2017
I installed it but it doesn't seem to show anything different.
If you correctly installed it it should look like this:
1693567606848.png

Clicking on "Hints" brings up upcoming events relative to where you are in the story and what you need to unlock the event.
1693567644828.png

spam24601

Nov 14, 2017
I think that's actually for the best, tbh. Knowing Nodoka's doing it, seems like it'd work better for the imagination than just reading her say "Eviscerate this 15 year old adolescent vaginal crevice you depraved neophile!" Or whatever sex talk comes to mind. Sex talk itself seems easily cringeworthy, and we already had the whole white-fronted parrot vomit thing. To sum it up: I think that was a "less is more" situation. Of course, ymmv.
Oh I agree that including that scene in the proposed manner would probably be a bad move, also in terms of not getting banned from even more places. Nevertheless, it was a sequence that stood out in my memory as an example of one where the entire experience is narrated instead of experienced, in a very "tell don't show" sort of way. Ironically, looking at the scene again, I noticed that Nodoka presses Sensei to express more emotional or physical reactions towards her sexually before he wanders off into weird monologues instead:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On Noriko's butt rating system, Maya is apparently the best:For comparison, Ami is an 8/10:And apparently according to the/a(?) Italic Narrator, Sensei rates Nodoka's as a 9/10:So, I'm assuming Maya is likely a 10/10 based off the current opinions that have been given within game, and assuming Sel wrote all of this, it seems like it's intentional. (Albeit, I can definitely see Kaori beating Maya in Sel's pov considering the context)

Also there is more to Butts than Size. So uncultered (kidding).. Honestly I have no idea how to judge it. I think it's kind of how Molly described "Moe". It's something "you can feel inside of your bones". I was also mostly kidding about the Maya thing, but(t) I would be interested in the in game explanation though.
Considering I don't even remember any of these things being brought up, I'll accept the label of uncultured when it comes to butts.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeSkel15
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes