FireCazador

May 22, 2020
I understood it as you can 100% the game, but not on your 1st playthrough no mater what choices you make; you will trigger some events to be missed. Once you complete one girl's purity route, you'll be able to reset back to a point and start the quest to 100%. Now he's only teased this with the "Yumiknows", "Amifingered" and "Rinbetrayed" flags but the "*cthree" flags is 1st time where a point possibly has several branches and few future events may be missed and may need be missed to complete a current playthrough.
Me if i have to replay 50h of LiL to "100%" for 5th time:
1693870519754.png
I hope Sel does a 100% completable on a single run and dont have to repeat the game 300 times

1804maya

Dec 23, 2021
You have to look through game code. First of all, identify real name of event. File "screens.rpy" describes event tracker which is a good start point
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Than you should search through game/*.rpy files for string "jump eventname". At this point, you should get idea about specific requirements

Sometimes, like in this case, you either guess where are you or try to read script before the jump command. However, it is usualy much simplier

If you want it, I can make you csv with all 0.34.0 events or give you access to my google spreadsheet (it is extemly laggy and completly undocumented, but at least you can copy and past from there). If you want csv, tell me do you prefer parsed (i.e. one column per one character affection level etc) or compact (i.e. like in that screenshot) format. My data is kept in sync with wiki and 99.9% accurate (at least I valdiated it on multiple occasions and now also monitor source code changes)
it would be amazing if you provide me a csv preferably parsed. I would greatly appreciate it!

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
And not to mention that Himawari isn't able to impersonate her which is notable:
You could argue that Nodoka is too much of a genius to really get in her head, but the fact that Himawari also fails to portray her on physical appearance other than wearing her clothes makes me think there's more to it. Definitely some supernatural stuff going on I'd say.

I never bought that she is simply a prodigy, she is being fueled with knowledge by some supernatural entity/ies for their own purpose, likely without her being entirely aware. I don't believe she is such a good judge of character to write that book as close to reality as it is. Someone (not Yasu's God, it seems) wants that book to be out there to cause turmoil and it's using Nodoka for it. So the girl that sees everyone as mere pawns for her own entartainment is nothing but a puppet herself. Probably just wishful thinking, I know.
In retrospect, Nodoka might be Sekai's "Yasu". Spreading her message and trying to indoctrinate others into their way of thinking. The books Nodoka writes might be comparable to Sekai's poetry. All in an attempt to corrupt/liberate their readers.

It's probably a leap in logic, but perhaps even the 3 gods are actually sides of Sekai that Sensei grew up experiencing and the 4th is her. I'm thinking that the Narrator that tells us about the gods has actually been Sekai this whole time anyway. Her callousness by using Sensei for sex, her calmness in how she was always in control, and her concern about him keeping their secret. Then there's the whole "god is dead" stuff, with Sekai being dead. There's also how one of her poems seems related to the idea of gods:

The Happy Events also seem to fit Sekai's mentality, as do, well, everything. Even the fact that Sensei can't really be with Maya seems to be something Sekai would want:
And she may even be the reason that Nao looks like her daughter:
She's possibly it's creator.

I'm also thinking that The Shapeshifter is either on her side or is supposed to be an ally since she appeared during Sekai's restoration and seemed to want Sensei to have her:
Same with Noodles:
Both of Sensei's supposed children are seemingly working with Sekai.

The Sekai-spiracy..

Could definitely be wrong though. There's still a lot of unanswered questions.

Last edited:

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I don't know why everyone is blaming Sekai for that, other than being in the background of course, the narrator that uses italic is Himawari. She has her own devices as showcased by her recent appearance, I wouldn't put past her to manipulate Akira into something.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I don't know why everyone is blaming Sekai for that, other than being in the background of course, the narrator that uses italic is Himawari. She has her own devices as showcased by her recent appearance, I wouldn't put past her to manipulate Akira into something.
The Shapeshifter using Italics doesn't act like that and this one specifically says it's a ghost:
With Sekai appearing right after saying that.

It also just kind of feels like something she'd say:

Just like there seems to be multiple Narrators, there seems to be multiple Italic Narrators. If I recall correctly, they can even switch it up whenever, so the Italic Narrators don't actually have to talk in Italics.

Edit: Yep:
Slanting is a choice and I'm pretty sure this is the Shapeshifter:

Overall: Compare the 'Hyzenthlay' Main Event to Uta's 'Enjo Kousai' and there's a notable difference. I'm also thinking Sekai was the Italic Narrator in 'White-Fronted Parrot' since she just showed up to compare herself to Nodoka before Sensei fucks her, and it doesn't really fit the Shapeshifter. The Shapeshifter also seems to be the Italic Narrator in 'All for you' being the one saying you can't trust anyone besides the clues dressed in blue.

More or less Italic sex related stuff: Sekai. Italic friendly stuff: Shapeshifter.

The Shapeshifter Italic Narrator also doesn't seem to think she can actually be heard:
While Sensei couldn't seem to ignore the Italic Narrator in 'Enjo Kousai'.

Last edited:

blackredfish

Feb 10, 2018
In retrospect, Nodoka might be Sekai's "Yasu". Spreading her message and trying to indoctrinate others into their way of thinking. The books Nodoka writes might be comparable to Sekai's poetry. All in an attempt to corrupt/liberate their readers.
Sekai would be a main suspect, for sure, but in that case Nodoka doesn't seems to be her only pet. Arguably, she's already planning of doing that with Ami through her "new found" poetry. Can also control Kaori and even Yasu if that italic narrator that likes to demean Sensei is indeed Sekai.

I don't think Himawari is on her side as of now. Yeah, she may be linked to an entity and supposed to work for someone else. But she seems to be following her own agenda, bending the rules as much as she can, for what purpose, we don't know yet. Personally, I interpret that "Come, take it" as "Come, take my hand" to somehow help Akira. That's exactly what she does to Ayane to help her:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Sekai would be a main suspect, for sure, but in that case Nodoka doesn't seems to be her only pet. Arguably, she's already planning of doing that with Ami through her "new found" poetry. Can also control Kaori and even Yasu if that italic narrator that likes to demean Sensei is indeed Sekai.

I don't think Himawari is on her side as of now. Yeah, she may be linked to an entity and supposed to work for someone else. But she seems to be following her own agenda, bending the rules as much as she can, for what purpose, we don't know yet. Personally, I interpret that "Come, take it" as "Come, take my hand" to somehow help Akira. That's exactly what she does to Ayane to help her:
I definitely think Sekai is influencing Ami:
Albeit, unfortunately, it might be reincarnation that is the goal. It kind of seems like Sekai might be planning to become Ami. It's also possible that Sekai is the World that talked to Makoto:
And those butterfly hairpins:
Seem like something to watch out for. Overall: Sekai might have a lot more influence than we think, and she's likely only growing in power.

I do think that The Shapeshifter isn't doing what she's supposed to though:
I'm also thinking Ayane's story may have been intended to end in the woods:
Things are definitely getting interesting, albeit even the Shapeshifter seems to think this chapter will end badly:
So, things might get a little too interesting rather soon.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I definitely think Sekai is influencing Ami:
Albeit, unfortunately, it might be reincarnation that is the goal. It kind of seems like Sekai might be planning to become Ami. It's also possible that Sekai is the World that talked to Makoto:
And those butterfly hairpins:
Seem like something to watch out for. Overall: Sekai might have a lot more influence than we think, and she's likely only growing in power.

I do think that The Shapeshifter isn't doing what she's supposed to though:
I'm also thinking Ayane's story may have been intended to end in the woods:
Things are definitely getting interesting, albeit even the Shapeshifter seems to think this chapter will end badly:
So, things might get a little too interesting rather soon.
Too interesting?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Too interesting?
Chaotic. Like the world being turned "Upside Down". Interesting, but in a way that a horrible car wreck would be. The last reset, seemed to contain a murder, and the one before that nearly had Maya be left behind, so I can only wonder what this one has in store for us. Especially with all the implications that something bad might happen.

Sensei has seemed to join Yasu/HOPE, but hasn't taken what he shouldn't just yet. Pareidolia's turn is nigh, and apparently that itself seems like it'll have a notable impact at the least. Then there's these things wandering about:
And of course, how exactly Nao-chan:
plays into things is anyone's guess. On top of this, there's Sekai:
The Shapeshifter, Mangled/Memory Ami, the Maya menagerie, and who knows what else. With Makoto's survivability in question, and whether or not Ayane might betray Maya in the background of all this. Well, I for one am very interested, but also a little concerned. The Wholesomeness likely won't last forever.

Of course, I could just be worrying over nothing.

Last edited:

wmtruong

Jun 12, 2020
I was thinking of some new types of event chains and I thought that some ideas that could be cool were a cultural festival where the clubs can show off, a class field trip to a theme park, or a school prom. Does anybody have any other ideas?

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I was thinking of some new types of event chains and I thought the some ideas that could be cool were a cultural festival where the clubs can show off, a class field trip to a theme park, or a school prom. Does anybody have any other ideas?
A festival or theme park field trip would be cool, but I think a school prom sounds dangerous lol.

There could be some kind of comic convention, considering most of the girls are nerds. Easy excuse for more cosplay.

They could also go to one of Niki's concerts or something. Albeit, that sounds a little dangerous as well.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Chaotic. Like the world being turned "Upside Down". Interesting, but in a way that a horrible car wreck would be. The last reset, seemed to contain a murder, and the one before that nearly had Maya be left behind, so I can only wonder what this one has in store for us. Especially with all the implications that something bad might happen.

Sensei has seemed to join Yasu/HOPE, but hasn't taken what he shouldn't just yet. Pareidolia's turn is nigh, and apparently that itself seems like it'll have a notable impact at the least. Then there's these things wandering about:
And of course, how exactly Nao-chan:
plays into things is anyone's guess. On top of this, there's Sekai:
The Shapeshifter, Mangled/Memory Ami, the Maya menagerie, and who knows what else. With Makoto's survivability in question, and whether or not Ayane might betray Maya in the background of all this. Well, I for one am very interested, but also a little concerned. The Wholesomeness likely won't last forever.

Of course, I could just be worrying over nothing.
I see, so something that would be considered a morally bad event, but one you can't help but stare at the entire time it goes on. Honestly...I could see this, and not just in the near future, I mean I could see it coming up in multiple areas of the future game, particularly along the dark route.

It's basically guaranteed we're losing the wholesome, the question is when.

Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I see, so something that would be considered a morally bad event, but one you can't help but stare at the entire time it goes on. Honestly...I could see this, and not just in the near future, I mean I could see it coming up in multiple areas of the future game, particularly along the dark route.

It's basically guaranteed we're losing the wholesome, the question is when.
Yep, "Everything is already g-":

SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
I'm also thinking that The Shapeshifter is either on her side or is supposed to be an ally since she appeared during Sekai's restoration and seemed to want Sensei to have her:
I disagree on this one, in my opinion it's pretty clear that Himawari is trying to lead Sensei away from Sekai's grip. Before she appears we get a flashing image of "Himawari Co." trying to prevent dangerous informations from entering Akira's mind
screenshot0007.png
The "Take it" also probably referred to her hand, as in "Come take my hand and follow me far from here"

Last edited:

ZeroeHope

Jun 18, 2021
How do I trick my device that the save is edited on my own device

Tried clicking yes and the save doesn't load
Never had this type of problem before when I was editing my files on an online save editor

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes