DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I disagree on this one, in my opinion it's pretty clear that Himawari is trying to lead Sensei away from Sekai's grip. Before she appears we get a flashing image of "Himawari Co." trying to prevent dangerous informations from entering Akira's mind
View attachment 2905322
The "Take it" also probably referred to her hand, as in "Come take my hand and follow me far from here"
It says "unintentional", not dangerous. It seems more like The Shapeshifter would want him to have information about Sekai, tbh. For all we know, she's behind Sekai being restored, so that Sensei can become the "real" him.

The Shapeshifter seems to like the "real" Sensei:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Albeit, also seems confused. Something tells me, she underestimated the consequences.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Yeah, I'm thinking the Shapeshifter was the Narrator talking about restoration before Sekai was apparently restored:

She seemed to quickly regret it though based off 'Neverender':
and seemed scared of Sekai towards the end of Beachmas:

The Shapeshifter also seemed to start slanting in 'Shelter':
Not entirely sure why. I am thinking the Shapeshifter has actually been the main Narrator that's not Sensei, since the beginning, now, though.

Btw, Sekai seemed to be the Narrator in 'Imaginary Veins':
The speaking from a female perspective, being called a pedophile by others, and the whole "dig me up, I miss you" stuff seems to imply it's Sekai here.

So, yeah, future Sekai stuff might be The Shapeshifter's fault. Albeit, I think HOPE may have played a part in this being possible:
HOPE may have brought Sekai back, but the Shapeshifter helped restore her. Maybe, idk. This shit is wild.

Can't wait to figure out if I'm right or I'm just fucking delusional. I'm fine with either I suppose. The Sekai-spiracy grows.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Yeah, I'm thinking the Shapeshifter was the Narrator talking about restoration before Sekai was apparently restored:

She seemed to quickly regret it though based off 'Neverender':
and seemed scared of Sekai towards the end of Beachmas:

The Shapeshifter also seemed to start slanting in 'Shelter':
Not entirely sure why. I am thinking the Shapeshifter has actually been the main Narrator that's not Sensei, since the beginning, now, though.

Btw, Sekai seemed to be the Narrator in 'Imaginary Veins':
The speaking from a female perspective, being called a pedophile by others, and the whole "dig me up, I miss you" stuff seems to imply it's Sekai here.

So, yeah, future Sekai stuff might be The Shapeshifter's fault. Albeit, I think HOPE may have played a part in this being possible:
HOPE may have brought Sekai back, but the Shapeshifter helped restore her. Maybe, idk. This shit is wild.

Can't wait to figure out if I'm right or I'm just fucking delusional. I'm fine with either I suppose. The Sekai-spiracy grows.
One thing to add.
Sel and Sekai have the same color code.
Don't know if this is a little self insert with Sekai or because Sel is also one of the narrators.

Oh and i'd like to thank you for your efforts and always having all those images and stuff at hand.
I mean, i was the one who supposed people should backup their theories and opinions with event names and images more often.
But lately it became to taxing for myself and i don't do this as often.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
New Previews...

Banking on Noriko because of that yellow checkered pants (gotta say I have zero understanding of what she wears there in Hotel Noriko; I rememebred being actually confused LOL)
1693916869670.png
I was checking these previews by clicking one and just scrolling to the right, so the banana man popping up right in my face legit spooked me for a split sec :LOL:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Banking on Noriko because of that yellow checkered pants (gotta say I have zero understanding of what she wears there in Hotel Noriko; I rememebred being actually confused LOL)
View attachment 2905805
I was checking these previews by clicking one and just scrolling to the right, so the banana man popping up right in my face legit spooked me for a split sec :LOL:
Noriko has crazy good style, watchyu smokin' bro?

• Haha
Reactions: LuisD and fdsasdf_p

Angra Shadow

Jun 6, 2023
Just finished the update. It was a mixed bag for me and felt like a slog to read through. Aside from Wakana and Ayane this update focused on the characters I'm least interested in, and even those two aren't particularly favorites of mine. But my real problem was with how once again Sel seems allergic to committing to a development for long before returning things to the status quo. I really would have preferred if Miku remained broken and Futaba's freakout continued. Not to mention, the reveal regarding Miku's parents came too late imo, it was pretty obvious that there was some sort of gun shooting incident as early as Ch1 and dragging out that mystery all the way until now made me lose interest in it.

It's unfortunate because I was starting to feel really excited about LiL again for the first time since Ch2's Halloween but these past 2-3 updates haven't really delivered and instead of capitalizing on all the build up and escalating things they just slowed them down more. At this point I'm not even sure anything noteworthy will happen by the end of Ch3 and even if it does, I probably won't care as much as I am supposed to.

Last edited:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
So...

1 - Where's the last Miku Scene?

2 - How do i get this last Chika scene:
View attachment 2905842
Chika: choose Ayane when Chika asked you who to pick for threesome
(The choice was made in Our Time Atop This Mattress; so if you don’t casually get the scene chances are you picked someone else back then and have already missed two Ayane events; reloading/saveediting imminent)

Miku: invite her over the second time (Fair is Fair)

Reactions: Cool'Thulhu

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
Banana man caught me completely off guard. Could be Niki again for all we know since she's the one character with an incentive to wear a full body disguise.
Judging from her pink toenails the best guess is probably Niki, but I have a feeling that a super idol isn't gonna wear something this horrendous if she just wants to hide her face. Meanwhile this costume kinda fits with the playful personality of the Shapeshifter and she's been appearing more often lately.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
What is the other animation for this update? I know Ayanae has a new one but what is the other one?

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
Chika: choose Ayane when Chika asked you who to pick for threesome
(The choice was made in Our Time Atop This Mattress; so if you don’t casually get the scene chances are you picked someone else back then and have already missed two Ayane events; reloading/saveediting imminent)

Miku: invite her over the second time (Fair is Fair)
yeah, luckily i had a save right on the 3some choice for situations like this :p

But about Miku, idk how to trigger "Essence of Eiderdown" :cry:

Reactions: ccxvidonaferens

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I don't know why everyone is blaming Sekai for that, other than being in the background of course, the narrator that uses italic is Himawari. She has her own devices as showcased by her recent appearance, I wouldn't put past her to manipulate Akira into something.
I for one don't think this is Sekai's doing, but nor is Himawari's doing though.

For Sekai, she has demonstrated her power of triggering Akira’s lust frenzy episodes, so there really is no need of this demon whispering if she wants him to fuck Uta’s brain out then and there. Not saying she is definitely not guilty of the said thing because of it (in fact she remains to be the most suspected entity in the matter), but I just prefer a scenario where she just always keeps an close eye on Akira, when some other things are happening. Plus, despite not seeing who’s whispering those corrupting words, Akira would definitely have recognized her voice right?

For Himawari, this behavior just deviates too much from her overall portrayed personality. Calling Akira you disgusting fucking pig while persuading him to do the exact same thing is such an out-of-character thing to say if those words were from Himawari.
(I want to say the same logic applies to Sekai as well but in reality I am not an expert in predicting what a creepy manipulative predator who’s in love would say)
And I remain reserved in using italic text as an absolute indicate for Himawari's presence; it might really be her brand thing but for now the method would provide too many false positives with only a few scenes with italic texts to examine. Not to mention all those scenes are merely concluding remarks from an outside perspective, and are elusive aboout the identity of the narrator (This is in comparison to HOPE, ///USER2, and pareidolia; in these cases we at least can see who we are conversing with and correlate that style of talking)
maybe in the future we'll have underline as a new pattern LOL

How I read the scene is something like:
An unknown entity related to HOPE adjusts Sensei’s reality and talks to him Seeing loli Uta and hearing those words not only scare him but also remind him of his old tutor days where he actually had a sexual relationship with a loli Loli Maya, or Sensei's projected imagination, helps Sensei reject the influence and revert his reality back to normal All the while Sekai just lurks in the background and observes him.

Judging from the nature of the content, imo the mysterious force in Enjo Kousai and whoever speaks through Yasu in Hand of God have some in common. Back then I thought Nozomu Arakawa could be that whoever in Hand of God, and Sensei does slightly glitch when Uta mentions sibling, but with only this amount of weak evidences I'll restrain myself from conjuring random boogiemen to blame.

The part with loli Maya could also be a demonstration of what Yasu means in the same event when she said "Everything you can imagine is real", otherwise I have to think about other ways to explain the power of this loli Maya who either only exists in Sensei's head or exists beyond space and time.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LuisD and Bingoogus

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
yeah, luckily i had a save right on the 3some choice for situations like this :p

But about Miku, idk how to trigger "Essence of Eiderdown" :cry:
From what's reported here, Miku love > 55 and visit her dorm on Sat after finishing Voice of Vibration; she will become unavailable for awhile after Voice of Vibration so just keep checking her dorm until the option appears.

Reactions: Cool'Thulhu

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Just finished the update. It was a mixed bag for me and felt like a slog to read through. Aside from Wakana and Ayane this update focused on the characters I'm least interested in, and even those two aren't particularly favorites of mine. But my real problem was with how once again Sel seems allergic to committing to a development for long before returning things to the status quo. I really would have preferred if Miku remained broken and Futaba's freakout continued. Not to mention, the reveal regarding Miku's parents came too late imo, it was pretty obvious that there was some sort of gun shooting incident as early as Ch1 and dragging out that mystery all the way until now made me lose interest in it.

It's unfortunate because I was starting to feel really excited about LiL again for the first time since Ch2's Halloween but these past 2-3 updates haven't really delivered and instead of capitalizing on all the build up and escalating things they just slowed them down more. At this point I'm not even sure anything noteworthy will happen by the end of Ch3 and even if it does, I probably won't care as much as I am supposed to.
The lack of focus is entirely intentional, he uses that as burn out prevention as, according to him, focusing on one character or set of characters for too long starts to get to him.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Uta and Chika doing a dual cosplay...
Next 3some target for Chika?
(jk, but..)
Also, this is for halloween, right?
Commonner IO... Jailbait Miku... Is Makoto's halloween theme being the stereotipical cock addict elf?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes