KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I’ve talked about it before in greater length but I want all initial sex scenes to be unanimated so players focus more on reading. I’m all about people getting their rocks off but, at the end of the day, I’m writing a story. What matters most to me is getting that across how I want to.
well to make you feel better selebus their are scenes so well written I go "hey I want to go back and watch that scene" only for me to go "wait... this scene wasnt animated hot damn that is good writting I did that in my head the first time around"

I also personally hate kissassery like that because most of the time its hyperbole but you really did a good job.

Cerpin

Jun 22, 2020
my money is on ayane or sana... ayane has the yandere feel of killing anyone that threatens sensei... sana comes off as the yandere that would get off helping rin with the razorblade

... or it could be miku... no... she is too pure...
You guys aren't being genre savvy enough there. Ayane, Ami, Sana? Too obvious.

The real killer is going to manipulate sensei to kill one of those three out of revenge only to realise his mistake too late. Who would suspect Miku? Where would she hide the knife? Perfect killer.

Of course that's a slightly different genre - sensei doesn't love anything enough to kill anyone out of revenge...he'd just molest the corpse...

Molly first to die though, too nosy to live.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
I am towards the end of the current content, and I have to say, so far I am really enjoying the game so far! I do have one complaint I am noticing... In the begining, the MC treats every character differently depending on their personality, whcih is a good thing as it brings in some variety.

However, as things get more intimate, that changes drastically.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I have seen a few discrepancies. Like you go and knock on Ami and Maya's door and pick Maya but she's not home but then you knock and pick Ami and Maya's there or you knock and pick Maya and she says Ami isn't home but if you select Ami she is home.

So many cuties Miku - Kirin - Chinami - Ami - sana - kaori - mokoto - chika.

It's really hard to pick something other then soccer and even harder picking between Miku and Kirin.

Hopefully Rin and Chika will have some lovey lovey time anyway just because her heart is with someone else doesn't mean they can't still play around with each other hell maybe even some of the other girls can make out with each other without the MC I doubt the MC would be mad if they found out Maya and Ami or Sana and Rin were fucking for example.

Is there a way to get Chika and Ren together for some fun time? And if yes do you have to not do anything with Ren or Chika?

Rin seemed to of gotten a affection point with Chika but no Rin - Chika point ever appeared anywhere.

Miku's swimsuit doesn't really have straps so for Chika to say *Say "cowboy" one more time and I'm cutting the straps off of your swimsuit* would be a bit difficult to do.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
You are paranoid guys...suspecting the poor girls...instead of noodles, the armed airforce from floor 2...

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I have seen a few discrepancies. Like you go and knock on Ami and Maya's door and pick Maya but she's not home but then you knock and pick Ami and Maya's there or you knock and pick Maya and she says Ami isn't home but if you select Ami she is home.

It's really hard to pick something other then soccer and even harder picking between Miku and Kirin.

Hopefully Rin and Chika will have some lovey lovey time anyway just because her heart is with someone else doesn't mean they can't still play around with each other hell maybe even some of the other girls can make out with each other without the MC I doubt the MC would be mad if they found out Maya and Ami or Sana and Rin were fucking for example.

Is there a way to get Chika and Ren together for some fun time? And if yes do you have to not do anything with Ren or Chika?

Rin seemed to of gotten a affection point with Chika but no Rin - Chika point ever appeared anywhere.

Miku's swimsuit doesn't really have straps so for Chika to say *Say "cowboy" one more time and I'm cutting the straps off of your swimsuit* would be a bit difficult to do.
Rin and Chika won't be together....as for the future, I'm not sure.

I'm hoping it'll eventually end in a Rin-Chika-Sensei Threesome, maybe throw in Yumi in there as well?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

I'm hoping it'll eventually end in a Rin-Chika-Sensei Threesome, maybe throw in Yumi in there as well?
Definitely Chika and Yumi, Not Rin n Chika duo since those two will make the situation awkward...
I can already see an Ami and Makoto duo but they'll go like "I made him feel better, not you!!!" kind of competition...

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019

Its funny because he seems to be precisely in the beach event, lol.

Jimbolance

Nov 19, 2018
I am towards the end of the current content, and I have to say, so far I am really enjoying the game so far! I do have one complaint I am noticing... In the begining, the MC treats every character differently depending on their personality, whcih is a good thing as it brings in some variety.

However, as things get more intimate, that changes drastically.

A few things:

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020

that is less a discrepancy and more you using the rollback function of the scroll wheel to change the outcome of your decisions it sounds like, let me put it this way, if you never used the scroll wheel or go back ability would you have noticed this... it's just what the story is based on your decisions at any given time
unless i misunderstood your problem

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Definitely Chika and Yumi, Not Rin n Chika duo since those two will make the situation awkward...
I can already see an Ami and Makoto duo but they'll go like "I made him feel better, not you!!!" kind of competition...
I see your point, but I would still like a Rin n Chika scene. Maybe spike them both with aphrodisiacs to make them horny for each other instead of awkward:sneaky:?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I see your point, but I would still like a Rin n Chika scene. Maybe spike them both with aphrodisiacs to make them horny for each other instead of awkward:sneaky:?
Give them hallucinogens instead and as the MC, ask them who they see,
Get creeped out later when Rin will say "God" XD

sa2222

Jul 10, 2020
I just finished my initial playthru and I love this game. It’s made my Patreon contribution list, that’s how good it is. I must be an unfit player though because the two girls I covet the most - Rin and Yumi - I cant have! It was tough seeing how great they looked in bikinis and not being able to have some fun with them. I want to make Rin forget all about Chika by giving her a taste of Sensei’s meat. She’s so damn cute.

also, Karin is so sexy... I want to corrupt her. Hopefully we can massage her soon!

The only thing I wish this game had was dirty old pervy men - too old or unhealthy to fight in the war - that use and abuse these teen hotties. Like maybe the school janitor, principal, or perverted family members of the girls. It’s definitely not fair Sensei has all the fun!

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I just finished my initial playthru and I love this game. It’s made my Patreon contribution list, that’s how good it is. I must be an unfit player though because the two girls I covet the most - Rin and Yumi - I cant have! It was tough seeing how great they looked in bikinis and not being able to have some fun with them. I want to make Rin forget all about Chika by giving her a taste of Sensei’s meat. She’s so damn cute.

also, Karin is so sexy... I want to corrupt her. Hopefully we can massage her soon!

The only thing I wish this game had was dirty old pervy men - too old or unhealthy to fight in the war - that use and abuse these teen hotties. Like maybe the school janitor, principal, or perverted family members of the girls. It’s definitely not fair Sensei has all the fun!
Oh great, an NTR + Ugly bastard fan...
Lord Hope-sama please save this lost soul and guide him into your glorious side...

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes