Jul 23, 2021
I am in a very braindead place right now but is there any sort of connection between 'HEROES HAREM GUILD' and a throwaway joke or a genuine idea with HEROES HAREM GUILD and FISHING. I very much parrot the parody of MY WRIST WHY?! but I'm working my way through the game alongside many other recommendations. I know i shit on selebus earlier but is there any chance he takes a joke or is the Baka profile picture going to live rent free.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I am in a very braindead place right now but is there any sort of connection between 'HEROES HAREM GUILD' and a throwaway joke or a genuine idea with HEROES HAREM GUILD and FISHING. I very much parrot the parody of MY WRIST WHY?! but I'm working my way through the game alongside many other recommendations. I know i shit on selebus earlier but is there any chance he takes a joke or is the Baka profile picture going to live rent free.
It is. Sel played HHG and AFAIR it is mentioned in short list of games, which inspired him to create LIL

Meanwile, I am continue revisiting Yasu

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yasu is 15, isn't she? I think, it might be an extra argument to support my theory that you can "reset" into next year and it is exactly what is going on now. In this case, it is about 7th big cycle. Also, I do not remember pre-reset chronology (i mean pieces we have reconstructed), but it looks like world ended before Sensei tutored Maya and Noriko, but after Sekai death

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
The reason is more that in reality Selebus was very grateful to the creator of hhg because in the early days, first versions of LiL promoted his game and there hhg already had a large base of players, giving it a good boost to become better known. Hence it is the only game that has almost an exclusive wink event in gratitude.

jameswitcher

Jun 2, 2018
What kind of AI is this? Cause I only know SD, but this makes me to want to try it out. Thanks in advance
I believe he said it's this
I tried to use Character AI and got this lol
Cuno moment
Seems you caught the eye of the AI Guy...

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
It is. Sel played HHG and AFAIR it is mentioned in short list of games, which inspired him to create LIL

Meanwile, I am continue revisiting Yasu

Yasu is 15, isn't she? I think, it might be an extra argument to support my theory that you can "reset" into next year and it is exactly what is going on now. In this case, it is about 7th big cycle. Also, I do not remember pre-reset chronology (i mean pieces we have reconstructed), but it looks like world ended before Sensei tutored Maya and Noriko, but after Sekai death
Yasu is probably around 15 although her background isn't entirely clear. Could be older or younger. Her bday is April 4th though, so she might actually be a little older than Chika, making her 16 and possibly the actual oldest of the class.

If so, then the accident happening around 8 years ago:
and "Sekai" translating to "World", makes me think 8 year old Yasu may have been referring to the accident.

Although, there's no real reason to think Yasu wasn't just mentally ill before the resets made the voices actually supernatural. The resets themselves not seeming to happen until this school year, considering they seem stuck in 2020:

Last edited:

Ern The Skáld

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
I honestly don't know how interesting that might be, but still decided to share.

I've just moved to a new country (second bloody time in the last year) and found myself in the situation of coffee-deficiency. Not like I can't go out to the coffeeshop and just buy myself a cup, but more like "I have no way of making it at home".

A bit of an idiotic thought struck me tho, and I, in all seriousness, replayed the entire coffee-related-monologue from December 28, 2020.

Some consideration and googling local coffee stores later, I'm now a proud owner of Hario V60. And it's a damn good cup of coffee.

EDIT: The event actually helped. At least to broaden the horizons and to know what to look for.

bperson52

Apr 25, 2022
I think... I've gotten... a brain damage from this game...

THANKS
My brain was already damaged beyond repair but it became even MORE damaged thanks to LiL but honestly I loved it.
guess what's broken beyond repair can only be more broken huh.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Random, but, any thoughts about Yasu's goal of more or less having rapture powers?:
Becoming an entity who decides "who stays and who goes."

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
Funny how his gratitude didn't also extend to F95... :sneaky:
Selebus possibly did it but only the first year the game was here, In the end he was the one who published it here, he responded to things, received a lot of feedback from here, bugs, kindly responded to the reviews here he was very grateful to all the users and he didn't have pointless wars... I remember well.
1698532177325.png
If perhaps he had remained faithful to this, another story would have been, after that the next year he was in bitter discussions about how piracy was causing his game to not grow as it should. well the rest of the story and we know how it ended.:)

jameswitcher

Jun 2, 2018
Selebus possibly did it but only the first year the game was here, In the end he was the one who published it here, he responded to things, received a lot of feedback from here, bugs, kindly responded to the reviews here he was very grateful to all the users and he didn't have pointless wars... I remember well.
1698532177325.png
If perhaps he had remained faithful to this, another story would have been, after that the next year he was in bitter discussions about how piracy was causing his game to not grow as it should. well the rest of the story and we know how it ended.:)
he basically let the money & fame go to his head, inflating his ego to unbound proportions.

btw, was it selebus who got caught double dipping in ratings, which got him warned by staff and his thread editing priveledges revoked? I remember it was some game dev but cant recall if it was Sel or not

[edit] nevermind I was confusing two different games. what happened was that Sel kept breaking the thread format with his editing which devolved into a fight because he was too dumb to understand that formats are delicate

https://f95zone.to/threads/lessons-in-love-v0-35-0-selebus.48158/post-7999299

Last edited:

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
he basically let the money & fame go to his head, inflating his ego to unbound proportions.

btw, was it selebus who got caught double dipping in ratings, which got him warned by staff and his thread editing priveledges revoked? I remember it was some game dev but cant recall if it was Sel or not
No, to sum it: Sel got into a kerfuffle with the mods over a dumb thing during a stressful time which ended with him having the thread wrestled out of his grasp, which prompted earlier leaks so he stopped appearing here, then when the care packages got leaked here he sent some cult members to review bomb and report the thread using store discounts as bait.
Then he got banned.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
The part that i find really funny is how he lambasted this place for reducing his income, effectively stealing from him but now that his game doesn't get promoted here and his links have been removed, suddenly he has absolutely zero supporter growth, complete stagnation based on what vehemental keeps showing. Which just goes to show that whilst this site is all about leaks, it's also the biggest ad billboard for adult games online and what you lose in piracy you more than gain from exposure, especially since most of the piracy was never going to give you money anyway. I wish i could see the numbers on how many of his long term supporters started off as filthy pirates from this website.

wamzzz

Sep 28, 2021
No, to sum it: Sel got into a kerfuffle with the mods over a dumb thing during a stressful time which ended with him having the thread wrestled out of his grasp, which prompted earlier leaks so he stopped appearing here, then when the care packages got leaked here he sent some cult members to review bomb and report the thread using store discounts as bait.
Then he got banned.
And then I guess the final straw was the DRM which is why this thread doesn't show up in the latest updates anymore.

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
That's right, several people use the latest updates to discover the game, so if it is a considerable stagnation, what damages the leak does not compensate for the advertising and potential new supporters, although leaving aside the bad reputation that Selebus has already earned, On that side it is not helpful either, and the extremist that sometimes brews in Lil discord.

Reactions: Bingoogus
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes