Oct 1, 2023
So as things are right now,all 4 users,Padeilia,Hope,wires and fuccking everyone has reason to interfere with the plot
These gods deities might want to change the plot so much that they would go outside of the "world" just to find information about what the others might do, knowledge is power

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
I know it's probably already been posted but do we know exactly who is getting events next month?

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
The best guess at the moment is Pareidolia. Neither HOPE nor Wires profit from changing things, since the cycles already changed from one to the other for hundreds of years. Following that logic, Himawari should have been working under Pareidolia until saving Ayane.

However, there are four users, not three. So a very strong possibility exists that Himawari's goals aligned with Pareidolia's up to a certain point. But they're not necessarily the same endgoal, and she may be working under USER4 instead. Both of them needed Akira to remember his past, and possibly for Maya to be taken out. Did both of them need Sekai to be brought back, instead of just Akira remembering her? unknown.

Who are the ones that sent Nao-chan to help? It's around that time that things start to get really messy, because it's around the point that Akira is first saved from factory reset by an unknown entity - other than USER1 and USER2 (during "untitled") that the status quo crumbles. It isn't about HOPE versus Wires anymore. Pareidolia makes itself known, and other entities start appearing. So from that point forward, it's also acceptable for HOPE and Wires to start trying to change things too (to restore the old status quo if nothing else).

So we're at a point in the story that every entity has cause for trying to interfere. Which makes it narrowing down that much harder (this may include random gods and the world itself).
That seems the most logical, Pareidolia seems the most latched onto Akira as well, if that makes sense.
In my opinion, Himawari definitely has her own goals, or desires at least. She seems to want to act of her own accord if possible or hint to there being a reason why she does what she does. She also seems to be unable to interfere with or stop the other users/gods directly, likely having to go with the flow most of the time. Currently trying to remember a specific event, but for the life of me I cant find it and might be mixing it up with another. Either way, I see her as sort of a meddler, whether or not she's being directed at any moment, and her character seems to imply a less selfish/grandiose plan than someone like Hope.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maya's so fucking adorable! And she actually put on her shrine outfit to seduce him !! :ROFLMAO: I wonder if that's her plan to get her man back, I can totally see her doing that. That's a very Maya reaction as being his girlfriend for years and suddenly finding out there's like 20 girls trying to have sex with him.

I wonder though if that's her reaction to finding out he's cheating, or a reaction just to that possibility. Or just to Niki being near him tbh.

Rin's nude INCOMING!! Homies masturbating to one another with consent.

Oct 1, 2023
I still need to get clued in on the dramas of the past.I can roughly imagine it but having my suspicions being confirmed is nice

So i call upon thee LessonsInDissonance Would you mind sharing your wisdom with me?
What can I say except Selebus is a cunt and I don't like him anymore, but I am literally wired up with the game too much to be able to quit it.
As long as the project receives enough money we will keep seeing the story and the game being completed at a very fast pace.

IO got finally dicked and if you felt bad, wait until winter when your mental fortitude gets tested against more questionable characters

• Haha
Reactions: Moonflare

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Putting some stray thoughts down.

Io mentioned the ways people typically respond to childhood sexual abuse -- hypersexuality and sexual revulsion. this has got me thinking.

Nozomu fucked the world into existence. Did he abuse Sekai? Is Sekai the way she is because of what Nozomu did to her? After all Sekai is the World (literal translation). Then he died.

Is HOPE one potential outcome for Sensei. He becomes the specific type of monster that Nozomu was -- he definitely begins the game on the path. Is HOPE simply the manifestation of his hypersexual desires, and not an external being at all?

Is Wires the other path -- sexual revulsion?
Potential connective tissue -- Tsuneyo is directly connected to wires, is also non-sexual, and also has a thing about amusement parks

If both of the above are yes, what does that make Paredolia and User 4? I would guess User 4 is what happens after you've processed the trauma in a healthy way, and that's why we haven't met them yet, but I don't have an explanation for Paredolia, yet.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
That seems the most logical, Pareidolia seems the most latched onto Akira as well, if that makes sense.
In my opinion, Himawari definitely has her own goals, or desires at least. She seems to want to act of her own accord if possible or hint to there being a reason why she does what she does. She also seems to be unable to interfere with or stop the other users/gods directly, likely having to go with the flow most of the time. Currently trying to remember a specific event, but for the life of me I cant find it and might be mixing it up with another. Either way, I see her as sort of a meddler, whether or not she's being directed at any moment, and her character seems to imply a less selfish/grandiose plan than someone like Hope.
We've spent a significant amount of time theorizing about her, we can probably help you out with the event's name if you give some details. But yeah, she's definitely a minor player trying her best to bend the rules when she can. DeSkel pointed out that her main goal is to survive, since she's a possibility at the moment. Her secondary goal seems to be protecting Ayane, which links to the first - and that's probably why Ayane is shielded in "Paper City".

However, Himawari also wants for Akira to get through all his trials with the least amount of pain necessary. That isn't necessary for her goal of surviving, so from there we can surmise she really cares for him (that's seen in her conversation with Long Maya during "Untitled").

Last edited:

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
We've spent a significant amount of time theorizing about her, we can probably help you out with the event's name if you give some details. But yeah, she's definitely a minor player trying her best to bend the rules when she can. DeSkel pointed out that her main goal is to survive, since she's a possibility at the moment. Her secondary goal seems to be protecting Ayane, which links to the first - and that's probably why Ayane is shielded in "Paper City".

However, Himawari also wants for Akira to get through all his trials with the least amount of pain necessary. That isn't necessary for her goal of surviving, so from there we can surmise she really cares for him (that's seen in her conversation with Long Maya during "Untitled").
Untitled is exactly what I was thinking of, I just completely glossed over it. You're an absolute lad. For a second, I thought I made it up. She's clearly distraught about the whole thing, but doesn't even say a word when told they'd "file a complaint" about her, which is what was stuck in my head. It's obvious that she wants to do what she can but ultimately can't meddle much. Tonally, she's very different from any other "entities" as well.
I've read a few of the posts speculating about her, but only really only the tip of the iceberg. I'll have to read some of DeSkel's posts.

Reactions: Moonflare

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I tried to make a song about LiL:
If you could put the lyrics here it would be especially good for those with an average level of English (aka me hahaha) to help them better understand what is said in the song

Edit: Did you use an AI to create this?? because it was good even though I couldn't translate some parts.

Reactions: Kitty Hawk

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
If you could put the lyrics here it would be especially good for those with an average level of English (aka me hahaha) to help them better understand what is said in the song

Edit: Did you use an AI to create this?? because it was good even though I couldn't translate some parts.
Yes, both to write and then to sing it. The lyrics:

MagnusAxess

Jan 9, 2022
Haven't looked at this in awhile. I have version 0.28 does it matter which version for the patch or is it patching everywhere up to current? Never used a patch that big of a gap.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Untitled is exactly what I was thinking of, I just completely glossed over it. You're an absolute lad. For a second, I thought I made it up. She's clearly distraught about the whole thing, but doesn't even say a word when told they'd "file a complaint" about her, which is what was stuck in my head. It's obvious that she wants to do what she can but ultimately can't meddle much. Tonally, she's very different from any other "entities" as well.
I've read a few of the posts speculating about her, but only really only the tip of the iceberg. I'll have to read some of DeSkel's posts.
This is a list of events where Himawari has a physical appearance. She also shows up as a doll in one event, but I can't remember its name.

"room with the clocks", "scientific research", "place she falls asleep at night", "glued to the sky", "three halves make a whole", " a life of prizes (dance party)", "beyond the reach of god", "ad meliora", "hiding in plain sight", "event with the japanese title", "untitled", "rough cuts", "hyzenthlay (not a physical appearance, but what she says as the narrator is relevant)", "fairytale (the end until tomorrow)", "flowerchild" (her reveal as a narrator).

Please take note that some of these require either cheating or green route (all events triggered), and can't be seen in replay (unless manually triggered through URM).

Last edited:
Reactions: crustlord12
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes