fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
You know, the fact a reset Maya fits so well into the top maid spot that Ami and Uta mentioned but never named means that if she does end up in that slot now that she's been reset, i feel like that's gotta put a lot of weight into the potential falseness of her memories as the slot already existed... either the gods had prepared it long in advance or she'd been in it before, moved out of it by god shenanigans, but left the spot in a sort of limbo state where the other maids knew of it but just danced around anything specific about it... am i making any kind of sense?
Maya HAS to have false memories, like that MM note on Sensei’s cork board, but it’d be cool if maid Maya turns out to be a manifestation of similar situations.

Actually, it’d be hilarious if the cunty Maya’s leftover trace of “proof of existence” becomes incorporated into the background side stories like folklores:

there once was a nerd student in Kumom-mi high who got expelled for being a bitch to school staffs and was never to be seen again.

Would be extra funny if this gets retold by chipper Maya as if she had nothing to do with it.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Man, conversation here is like a sputtering flame after this update, it keeps dying down to barely an ember only to periodically get a thimble of gasoline thrown on it, only to quickly die off again... anyone who tries to stoke conversation can barely get a response cause i just don't think any of us have all that much to say. I know for myself i haven't felt any need to go back and rewatch certain scenes, something i have always done for every other patch for as long as i can remember... this patch was a real downer for stoking discussion.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Man, conversation here is like a sputtering flame after this update, it keeps dying down to barely an ember only to periodically get a thimble of gasoline thrown on it, only to quickly die off again... anyone who tries to stoke conversation can barely get a response cause i just don't think any of us have all that much to say. I know for myself i haven't felt any need to go back and rewatch certain scenes, something i have always done for every other patch for as long as i can remember... this patch was a real downer for stoking discussion.
For me, it's just that all we can really do for now still is speculate. This is as big a cliffhanger as we've gotten, some people are just put out with losing their favourite character and others (like me) are just waiting to see what the fallout is.

I feel kinda burnt out on theorizing and speculating, honestly. Next update should at least have some threads tied up, I hope

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Actually, I equate this to edging.

It feels great to edge yourself for a while before you bust a massive load... But this story has just been edging us for so long that our cocks are starting to get raw, it's becoming uncomfortable waiting to finish

• Haha
Reactions: wamzzz

anothersilo

Jun 2, 2021
there is no port for android? my pc broke when i was starting to love this game
There's not an official android port. There are unofficial android ports you can find by searching in this thread, but IIRC they are only up to 0.33. You can wait for the porters to update their ports, or just use joiplay.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Actually, I equate this to edging.

It feels great to edge yourself for a while before you bust a massive load... But this story has just been edging us for so long that our cocks are starting to get raw, it's becoming uncomfortable waiting to finish
Never understood the enjoyment of edging, just not my thing i guess, but i hear what you're saying, i said a short while back that Selly was reaching a point where if he didn't start dropping some major answers to the myriad mysteries of the story then people would just start losing interest. Withholding the 'facts' of the world might give him the maneuverability to go where he wants with the story and a large part of his story is the mystique of the world but it's 100% reached a point where it's just treading water, surrounded in too many mysteries such that it's constricted by them. I think that's really the problem with any story involving mysteries, there's this really fine line between overcooking and undercooking the reveals and you only really get a satisfying pay-off if you ride the line and Selly is overcooking his recipe, at least in my opinion... whatever the truth turns out to be just won't hit me anywhere near as hard as if it was revealed about 6 to 9 months ago, i'm tired of it at this point and whatever is revealed my reaction is at best going to be, 'oh, so that's what that was... neat'.

Mori Enjoyer

Apr 7, 2023
any notice on Karin's dialogue variations with the recent update(s)? I'm talking about the Forty Degrees Below Zero event;
I still can't think of a reason why to take a moral high ground and telling Karin the truth at all other than to miss/see future fucked up events. The only dialogue variation I remember is during the 2nd xmas party.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think I have any saves where I genuinely chose to pick the option of "being involved w/ Kirin" and just lie to her every time. Kudos to Sel if he is still keeping up with it I guess.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
So, did anyone else find it odd how Sekai specifically noted that she's "haunting" Sensei and no one else?:
I didn't, I am of the belief that when Sekai died, Akira's Mental Breakdown created a Sekai personality that was locked away when he had no memory of his past.(I suck @ explaining Psychology maybe others that can understand & explain multiple personality disorder, if that's the right disorder, or correct me on the right type.) But now as his memories are slowly coming back so is the Sakai personality. Since he knew her so well in life, his broken mind's facsimile of her makes her appear like she is really there like a ghost to Akira. But no one else can see her as its all in Akira's head.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
any notice on Karin's dialogue variations with the recent update(s)? I'm talking about the Forty Degrees Below Zero event;
I still can't think of a reason why to take a moral high ground and telling Karin the truth at all other than to miss/see future fucked up events. The only dialogue variation I remember is during the 2nd xmas party.
I don't think I have any saves where I genuinely chose to pick the option of "being involved w/ Kirin" and just lie to her every time. Kudos to Sel if he is still keeping up with it I guess.
I can't seem to recall the last time the Karin route mattered. Definitely one of the less impactful choices.

At this point, I'm kind of hoping Karin is a psychopath or something. Might make her more interesting and for those interested in a random speculation: Karin and Ami did seem to be having problems with eachother the last we see them together (along with Imani), then Ami ended up butchered off screen, later on.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I didn't, I am of the belief that when Sekai died, Akira's Mental Breakdown created a Sekai personality that was locked away when he had no memory of his past.(I suck @ explaining Psychology maybe others that can understand & explain multiple personality disorder, if that's the right disorder, or correct me on the right type.) But now as his memories are slowly coming back so is the Sakai personality. Since he knew her so well in life, his broken mind's facsimile of her makes her appear like she is really there like a ghost to Akira. But no one else can see her as its all in Akira's head.
I mean, that works for the Hallucination version of Sekai, but Sekai apparently did stuff while Sensei wasn't even around.

Like with Yasu:
And Kaori seemed to allude to Sekai/something still being in her, last update while at an entirely different place than Sensei:

In hindsight, Kaori also seemed to imply whatever it is, is responsible for Nao-chan:

Also, it's called D.I.D now. Dissociative Identity Disorder. Multiple Personality Disorder has been retconned in reality, lmao.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Since we're on the topic of D.I.D, I've been thinking "Mega Ami":
Is likely Ami's caretaking Alter. It is fully committed to taking care of Sensei, and is likely triggered by seeing someone that is vulnerable or needs to be taken care of:
This one seemed created as a side effect of losing her parents and being forced to take care of her uncle since she was 7.

Then there's the other Ami (not sure of a name for it, yet) which comes out when she feels threatened:
Seems to try to act scary, and psycho, but is all bark and no bite.

Likely triggered by the feeling that Sensei might abandon her or be taken from her:
It's more or less a self defense Alter, and it seems easily defused by just being nice to her:
Likely created due to her parents being taken from her, then later on other girls showing up and Sensei's weakness to little girls, and sex, becoming more apparent.

There might be some others, but these two seem to be at the forefront.

Last edited:

jameswitcher

Jun 2, 2018
Hm, Nodoka definitely seems like a difficult personality to replicate. Also no Dayai? Poor girl gets cucked in every reality.
honestly, I would think that either Kaori or Yasu would have more difficult personalities to recreate, based on their special "quirks".

poor Dayai. I noticed Juna & Hana are also missing from the list

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
honestly, I would think that either Kaori or Yasu would have more difficult personalities to recreate, based on their special "quirks".

poor Dayai. I noticed Juna & Hana are also missing from the list
Kaori has her own way of talking, but isn't too hard to talk to. Sensei can somewhat replicate her, and both he and Niki can understand her. Yasu is more or less just a zealot that hears things. Nodoka is like if Google and Sensei had a baby then she was raised on coffee and incest, lmao.

Yeah, it might be more of a "in demand" thing. From what I recall, Hana and Juna weren't exactly fan favs. Suppose that could go for Dayai and Nodoka as well.

Jul 23, 2021

This shit kinda nutty lmao. I respect and acknowledge the idea but Sele seems like the kinda person that if you figure it out, theyre gonna rewrite minor stuff to make you wrong so they can eventually brag that 'no one ever figured out my twists!'

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes