BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Does anyone have an idea what Yasu might be meaning with 23?
She says that 22 is gone and 24 is wrong, or feels wrong, so it has to be 23.
Given that specific description, i came up with only limited possibilities as of now.

Most likely so far, that 23 might be either:
The 23rd reset, or
the 23rd iteration of Akira.

Till now i guess the majority of us assumed that the cycles went on for an indefinite, but ass long, amount of time or cycle count.
While i don't even know where that assumption might have come from exactly.
Also a faction of readers just think that Maya might had her memories altered.
Given that, it would be possible, that she thought she was longer captured inside the cycles than she really was.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LuisD and Wardtnaci

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Given that, it would be possible, that she thought she was longer captured inside the cycles than she really was.
That was exactly Tsuneyo's point and one nobody has a fact based response to, we don't have the information needed to know what the truth is, this 'run' could be the very first one ever and all the memories Maya has are false as fuck, or she could've been trapped for thousands of years, or she could've been trapped for thousands of years, got reset and started over anew an infinite number of times. We have no idea and nothing but a whole lot of conjecture.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
That was exactly Tsuneyo's point and one nobody has a fact based response to, we don't have the information needed to know what the truth is, this 'run' could be the very first one ever and all the memories Maya has are false as fuck, or she could've been trapped for thousands of years, or she could've been trapped for thousands of years, got reset and started over anew an infinite number of times. We have no idea and nothing but a whole lot of conjecture.
This is really starting to worry me.
I said it before, and will do it again.
Lil is starting to crumble under it's own weight.

Miku's revelation? Was good, unexpected, flat, but good. Because more facts to cling to.

But what about the dozens of questions still unanswered?
And Sel inserting rants and Bojack Horseman stuff doesn't help.
It makes it feel like he's trying to insert excuses in advance, for whatever inconsistencies might have shown up in the story, or will show up.
Is he believing people will just go along with the story and don't think about it?
Like people don't need an explanation at all, and will go on mindlessly?

I always thought that he had planned everything out and is just crafting the details inside the story.
But nowadays, it feels like as if in the end, he might come up with a:
Most of the stuff never had a meaning, just get along with it.
Or, everything was just a trip. (Akira in mental health clinic or whatever.)

It might be even worse.
Maybe people coming up with theories give him a hard time.
As if he felt compelled to ship around at least those theories that come close to the major plot core, so he can keep Lil alive as long as he intends, without people feeling "fed".

I just feel that there has to be a better way.
I miss tangible plot points.

/rant maybe, not pointed towards you ofc.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Does anyone have an idea what Yasu might be meaning with 23?
She says that 22 is gone and 24 is wrong, or feels wrong, so it has to be 23.
Given that specific description, i came up with only limited possibilities as of now.

Most likely so far, that 23 might be either:
The 23rd reset, or
the 23rd iteration of Akira.

Till now i guess the majority of us assumed that the cycles went on for an indefinite, but ass long, amount of time or cycle count.
While i don't even know where that assumption might have come from exactly.
Also a faction of readers just think that Maya might had her memories altered.
It seems like 23 is this world. Kumon-mi. Presumably the 23rd world out of who knows how many.

It's why Yasu says it's where they are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Terminal 23 also seems to always refer to this world and the characters within. It's what Users tend to use to affect things, as shown all the way back in 'The Scary Room' Main Event:
And in the Trinity p3 Happy Event:
It's also what Sensei enters when trying to get User2 to help him back in the 'There is Nothing' Main Event.

I think only the likes of Yasu, and Nodoka (besides Supernatural entities):
Are actually aware of other worlds. Sensei probably is, but he's also insane, so that doesn't help much.

Nodoka also seems to think this world is a mistake:

"The Upside Down House", "The Wishing Well"/"The Library", and "The Pareidolia Mall" seem like they might be other worlds as well. "The Bottom of Everything" where HOPE resides might be a world as well. I also assume that where ever Sel's other game and characters reside are other worlds.

Lessons in Love definitely seems to actually be a Multiverse with various Universes or Worlds:

Last edited:

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
It seems like 23 is this world. Kumon-mi. Presumably the 23rd world out of who knows how many.

It's why Yasu says it's where they are:

Terminal 23 also seems to always refer to this world and the characters within. It's what Users tend to use to affect things, as shown all the way back in 'The Scary Room' Main Event:
It's also what Sensei enters when trying to get User2 to help him back in the 'There is Nothing' Main Event.

I think only the likes of Yasu, and Nodoka (besides Supernatural entities):
Are actually aware of other worlds. Sensei probably is, but he's also insane, so that doesn't help much.

Nodoka also seems to think this world is a mistake:

"The Upside Down House", "The Wishing Well"/"The Library", and "The Pareidolia Mall" seem like they might be other worlds as well. "The Bottom of Everything" where HOPE resides might be a world as well. I also assume that where ever Sel's other game and characters reside are other worlds.

Lessons in Love definitely seems to actually be a Multiverse with various Universes or Worlds:
Hm yeah, that would maybe go along with Yasu saying somthing like: "The city is moving".
Almost feels like the whole alien war shit has a meaning.
Even kinda feels like the "Ark: Survival evolved" stuff. Are we on the Aberration Ark?

Though, while i support the multiple layers of reality/worlds stuff, Yasu saying that 22 is gone, is counter intuitive.
There was no reason to believe that any other "Universe" or other world ceased to exist.
Only, as far as i see it, iterations of the reality we are in. Meaning resets. Or Akira.

But, since terminal 23 never changed, but resets occured and changed kind of reality with it, that would leave Akira.
Throughout the game and our pov, he is the only constant. Meaning he did not get reset for the time we "observed" him.
That could make him the 23rd iteration of himself up to now.

Reactions: crustlord12

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Hm yeah, that would maybe go along with Yasu saying somthing like: "The city is moving".
Even kinda feels like the "Ark: Survival evolved" stuff. Are we on the Aberration Ark?

Though, while i support the multiple layers of reality/worlds stuff, Yasu saying that 22 is gone, is counter intuitive.
There was no reason to believe that any other "Universe" or other world ceased to exist.
Only, as far as i see it, iterations of the reality we are in. Meaning resets. Or Akira.

But, since terminal 23 never changed, but resets occured and changed kind of reality with it, that would leave Akira.
Throughout the game and our pov, he is the only constant. Meaning he did not get reset for the time we "observed" him.
That could make him the 23rd iteration of himself up to now.
Honestly, It's possible that "Akira"/Sensei isn't actually important in the grand scheme of things. Nao seems to suggest this:
He might just be a character made for the 23rd world.

Yuu:
Could have been a "protagonist" for a past world. Perhaps the 22nd which is gone. He also seems to be the father of Sensei. Nao seems to imply there's a generational thing going on:

Overall: Yasu simply seems aware that the 22nd World is gone, and this World isn't the 24th:
So, it has to be the 23rd. Why she knows this shit, idk though.

Amy also seems like she was from another world, which might be gone now:

Sensei being the 23rd version of himself isn't impossible, but it seems a little unlikely. Maybe the 23rd "Protagonist" for the 23rd World though.

Last edited:
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Could have been a "protagonist" for a past world. Perhaps the 22nd which is gone. He also seems to be the father of Sensei. Nao seems to imply there's a generational thing going on:
Nao crawl around in circles offspring.jpg
Nao crawl around in circles offspring.jpg
Please, for the love of whatever deity you believe in, keep the context intact.
She/it set it in context to ants.
How ant's, in this case, the offspring of a queen ant, would carry away their dead.
Please don't leave something like that out, it just taints what you want to convey.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Please, for the love of whatever deity you believe in, keep the context intact.
She/it set it in context to ants.
How ant's, in this case, the offspring of a queen ant, would carry away their dead.
Please don't leave something like that out, it just taints what you want to convey.
Nao literally says "Your". Not just an Ant's. Sensei's life is being compared to an Ant's, but it's still Sensei she is referring to, not some random queen ant that you're adding in for some reason.

I don't think you got the context here. Let alone the point.

Last edited:

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Ok, here are some additional thoughts on "Girls Just Want to Have Fun".

This is the sequence of images in order, leaving out Sana's "..." one or two times.

As i see it, Akira is not talking to some invisible Sekai, but is having that conversation to himself.
Meaning whatever Sekai might be, it/she seems to be in his head alone.
Unless this makes sense for someone else.

Then there is:

That's a Sekai sentence. Correct me if i'm wong, but i never saw someone else saying that besides Sekai.
How'd she get into Sana?
/e A couple of other girls used the good boy term on Akira in the past. Doesn't change that it's special in that scene.

Wanne know what all images inside "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" are named like?
It's "FuckHerDoItYouPussyDoIt".
It just reinforces the thought that Sana was the actual target of "Take something that doesn't belong to you.".
How long was Sana in this state? The masturbation frenzy.
Feels like Hope "infected" her with that, to make her an easy and viable target for Akira to jump on, and take something that does not belong to him.
Just that Akira for what ever reason, for a rare occasion, refused to do so.
And that, might be the reason why things went the way they did.

Sana: "Forget what i told you about triangles."
What i found was:
It's explained that, for one inside a triangle, it's hard to break through a line, without leaving a point behind or something.
This roughly translates to, as far as i understand, that when Sana tries to come close to Akira, she would grow distance to her friends, or hurt them. That's why she kept her distance.

That's why she wants him to forget about that, what she said about it.
Now, she want's to be close to him. Due to whatever is going on with her.

Another thing.

It's about:
Why does Akira has to take "Something that doesn't belong to him", if he, by Sekai's saying, already did it?
Answer = image.

I'm not sure what is meant by that.
Does it mean:
To save someone else this time? Or,
to satisfy another entity this time.

Because,
Oh boy, has Akira to rape another victim during spring?
(Fuck you Pareidolia if that's the case.)

/e
So sad that i have to do this but:
Disclaimer: This is a what if scenario. I might have forgotten to put everything into conditional sentences, but... yada yada Fook Yu.

Last edited:

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Nao literally says "Your". Not just an Ant's. Sensei's life is being compared to an Ant's, but it's still Sensei she is referring to, not some random queen ant that you're adding in for some reason.

I don't think you got the context here. Let alone the point.
First of all, don't get me wrong, i'm not try to make fun of you or something, but you accidentally posted that picture twice before the edit, not?
Because else, i don't see a difference.

/e
The other thing is, that you don't give other people the chance to see the metaphor. You just did not deliver the context.
The context might suggest that Nao is reffering to Akira as the ant queen. Hence why he might "shrivel up and die and have" HIS "offspring carry him away".
Can you see it now?

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
First of all, don't get me wrong, i'm not try to make fun of you or something, but you accidentally posted that picture twice before the edit, not?
Because else, i don't see a difference.
I didn't post that picture twice. I added: "Maybe the 23rd "Protagonist" for the 23rd World though." on my last edit.

For whatever reason your post of my quote 13 minutes after my last edit still had two pics of the same thing, though:
I'm assuming it's just a glitch, presumably caused by you editing it, since your quote doesn't even have the pictures in a Spoiler, which I always have them in, showing that you apparently deleted that part of my post.

In other words: It should have looked like this:
Without the editing on your part.

Why does this matter anyway?

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
View attachment 3032941
That's a Sekai sentence. Correct me if i'm wong, but i never saw someone else saying that besides Sekai.
How'd she get into Sana?
My scary suspicion is that Sana is actively manipulating Sensei into touching her (really don't want to place accusation on our angel...). She can't stop her craving; and after witnessing Sensei either talking to a ghost only he can see or simply hallucinating, she now starts to figure out the effective way to coerce him into what she wants. She doesn't even stutter during it, she just let her burning fervor and her just gained knowledge do the work.
(Also unironically, good boy is the name of the happy event you can get if you fuck her mom; but I'd say for now it's a throwback rather than actually meaning something)

Wanne know what all images inside "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" are named like?
It's "FuckHerDoItYouPussyDoIt".
It just reinforces the thought that Sana was the actual target of "Take something that doesn't belong to you.".
How long was Sana in this state? The masturbation frenzy.
Feels like Hope "infected" her with that, to make her an easy and viable target for Akira to jump on, and take something that does not belong to him.
Just that Akira for what ever reason, for a rare occasion, refused to do so.
And that, might be the reason why things went the way they did.
Yasu may have also qualified as "something that doesn't belong to you" during the weird journey in Glossolalia, but it does look like Sana is the "correct" girl for finishing his homework's, and HOPE is putting efforts into prepping Sana and paving the path.

But your interesting thought gives me something to think about what qualifies. Many options have been extensively interrogated here: vaginal sex with a virgin you haven't claimed, any sex without consent, any sex that's underage, or the previous actions but with a specifically designated person, etc. Since Nodoka doesn't count, it implies there's more than plain sex with a high schooler virgin.

My current thought is "to have vaginal sex with a girl under celestial influence", which resonates with one of the blue balloon scenes in Eighth Eye of the Wolf Spider that says "We (the three gods) never learned how to feel. But through you, we can."

The following examples are scenarios that I think that qualify:
- Molly began to "feel kinda weird" after receiving 6 million affection points from USER2 via Sensei
(this rape sequence is also currently the only action confirmed to be qualified)

- Yasu during Glossolalia when she was under HOPE's control. According to HOPE, "AND WHY IS IT NOT THE VERY VESSEL I COME TO YOU IN NOW???"

- Sana during It Comes to Claim Us All might be the first chance Sensei had to submit his homework as HOPE started its infection there. If that's true, the following Ad Infinitum feels like HOPE (or whatever it is) showing up, reprimanding Sana for not following through, and asking her to submit.

- And of course his last chance is with Sana in Girls Just Want to Have Fun; she's been under HOPE's influence since summer started, and should qualify as a proper target (if this is true, it'll probably also remove the consent element from the requirement)

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
I didn't post that picture twice. I added: "Maybe the 23rd "Protagonist" for the 23rd World though." on my last edit.

For whatever reason your post of my quote 13 minutes after my last edit still had two pics of the same thing, though:
I'm assuming it's just a glitch, presumably caused by you editing it, since your quote doesn't even have the pictures in a Spoiler, which I always have them in, showing that you apparently deleted that part of my post.

In other words: It should have looked like this:
Without the editing on your part.

Why does this matter anyway?
I just quoted the part i wanted to answer to, no editing involved.
And yeah, it's not important (unless you want to be understood correctly). I just wanted to make sure that both images where the same, or not, because i couldn't see a difference. Yet you see it as an attack. Which i tried to make clear was not the case.

It's just about understanding. You want to be understood, i guess. So if something feels off, for me, i have to make sure.

jameswitcher

Jun 2, 2018
when she says the city is moving, I'm thinking more along the lines of Silent Hill. Specifically Silent Hill 2's variant of the town

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
My scary suspicion is that Sana is actively manipulating Sensei into touching her (really don't want to place accusation on our angel...). She can't stop her craving; and after witnessing Sensei either talking to a ghost only he can see or simply hallucinating, she now starts to figure out the effective way to coerce him into what she wants. She doesn't even stutter during it, she just let her burning fervor and her just gained knowledge do the work.
(Also unironically, good boy is the name of the happy event you can get if you fuck her mom; but I'd say for now it's a throwback rather than actually meaning something)

Yasu may have also qualified as "something that doesn't belong to you" during the weird journey in Glossolalia, but it does look like Sana is the "correct" girl for finishing his homework's, and HOPE is putting efforts into prepping Sana and paving the path.

But your interesting thought gives me something to think about what qualifies. Many options have been extensively interrogated here: vaginal sex with a virgin you haven't claimed, any sex without consent, any sex that's underage, or the previous actions but with a specifically designated person, etc. Since Nodoka doesn't count, it implies there's more than plain sex with a high schooler virgin.

My current thought is "to have vaginal sex with a girl under celestial influence", which resonates with one of the blue balloon scenes in Eighth Eye of the Wolf Spider that says "We (the three gods) never learned how to feel. But through you, we can."

The following examples are scenarios that I think that qualify:
- Molly began to "feel kinda weird" after receiving 6 million affection points from USER2 via Sensei
(this rape sequence is also currently the only action confirmed to be qualified)

- Yasu during Glossolalia when she was under HOPE's control. According to HOPE, "AND WHY IS IT NOT THE VERY VESSEL I COME TO YOU IN NOW???"

- Sana during It Comes to Claim Us All might be the first chance Sensei had to submit his homework as HOPE started its infection there. If that's true, the following Ad Infinitum feels like HOPE (or whatever it is) showing up, reprimanding Sana for not following through, and asking her to submit.

- And of course his last chance is with Sana in Girls Just Want to Have Fun; she's been under HOPE's influence since summer started, and should qualify as a proper target (if this is true, it'll probably also remove the consent element from the requirement)
Sana definitely seemed to be the target handed to Sensei on a silver platter by the gods.

She's even called a "Useless fucking character" later on presumably because she failed to get fucked by him:

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Yeah i see what you are meaning. Sana saw what Sekai/Make believe Sekai said, and tried to copy it?
Besides, i looked into the files again and there are, opposite to what i thought, a couple of girls calling Akira "Good Boy".
But i still think Sana is special right there.

Last edited:

jameswitcher

Jun 2, 2018
Since i played it (God Dog is behind it all!), please explain.
It's kind of hard to explain, as it's more of an abstract concept, but to vaguely summarize, the town is constantly changing itself to better adapt to the MC's psyche. Either through shifting the MC into dimensions with impossible architecture or locations that shouldn't exist (Rust world in SH vs Happy scenes in LiL) or talking to/interacting with characters that should either be long dead (Mary in SH & Sekai in Lil) or shouldn't exist at all (Maria in SH & Nao in Lil)

Reactions: crustlord12
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes