fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Are the fluids present in the "good" uncle route too?
Yes, the jizz stain is still there; I suppose you can consider this "family talk" being very enforced regardless of paths. Maybe that's what happened during the smpte color bars if you decline her advances.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Are the fluids present in the "good" uncle route too?
Technically yes, and no matter what, the game seems to make Sensei fuck Ami.

To be fair though, it did seem required to make Sensei functionable again so that he could talk to Maya. Ayane might have been able to do it, but I struggle to see her being capable of what Ami had to do.

Might just be a "Good Uncle except for that one time" route now, lmao.

Last edited:

Spaceodin

Aug 9, 2016
0.36 will be 40 year old out of shape Sensei living in the shitty apartment he's stuck in during the reset. He's as broken as ever but there is no Ami to look after him. The characters that we know and the rest of the world hate him and he's a registered sex offender. He thinks he must make amends for ruining everyone's lives, but that turns out to be meaningless and he's just being punished for the next 2 or 3 chapters. Oh and Sel will make his dick 1/3rd the size it is now.

Enter Dark mode

Its not about more extreme imagery or themes. We will play as a loser rightly hated by the world with every scene meant to make us feel bad for playing this game. Instead of every scene being about how everyone wants to fuck Sensei, the scenes will feature everyone fucking shitting on Sensei and legitimately not liking him.

DID YOU HAVE FUN?!

Algorist

Jul 18, 2022
Technically yes, and no matter what, the game seems to make Sensei fuck Ami.

To be fair though, it did seem required to make Sensei functionable again so that he could talk to Maya. Ayane might have been able to do it, but I struggle to see her being capable of what Ami had to do.

Might just be a "Good Uncle except for that one time" route now, lmao.
Now... thinking of it, that's likely why Ami said what she said in the sauna. No matter what, Sensei has fucked Ami at some point anyway. He's already committed incest (what Good Uncle Sensei apparently dislikes), so there's no use crying over spilled milk.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
0.36 will be 40 year old out of shape Sensei living in the shitty apartment he's stuck in during the reset. He's as broken as ever but there is no Ami to look after him. The characters that we know and the rest of the world hate him and he's a registered sex offender. He thinks he must make amends for ruining everyone's lives, but that turns out to be meaningless and he's just being punished for the next 2 or 3 chapters. Oh and Sel will make his dick 1/3rd the size it is now.

Enter Dark mode

Its not about more extreme imagery or themes. We will play as a loser rightly hated by the world with every scene meant to make us feel bad for playing this game. Instead of every scene being about how everyone wants to fuck Sensei, the scenes will feature everyone fucking shitting on Sensei and legitimately not liking him.

DID YOU HAVE FUN?!
Would Sensei even make it to 40, without someone taking care of him? I mean, there's still Noriko and Niki I suppose. I can see them making him their trophy husband or something. However if even they hate him, well, there might be a "Jump" in Sensei's future. If he doesn't starve to death or something.

Also, considering some people would enjoy seeing Sensei suffer, it might actually be entertaining.

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Now... thinking of it, that's likely why Ami said what she said in the sauna. No matter what, Sensei has fucked Ami at some point anyway. He's already committed incest (what Good Uncle Sensei apparently dislikes), so there's no use crying over spilled milk.
It might be more of a "Sensei has to fuck Ami or bad things will happen" thing. We've been warned that errors will occur if Sensei doesn't:
And this definitely seems to be true:

The Bad News seems to be that Ami can't just change her blood (presumably), so if that's what's keeping Sensei from doing what needs to be done, then he's fucked.

Then again, she could simply be referring to how Sensei fucked his sister in law or possibly someone who's blood he'd apparently have a problem with.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Considering the next update is a Christmas update, what do people think/speculate/hope to see with it coming right after a reset of this caliber?
Sensei getting New Maya a present would be sweet. Or well anyone. Of course, I wouldn't put it past Sensei to ditch everyone to go fuck Nodoka or Niki if the mood hits.

• Haha
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
So do ya'll think Sana is in Wakana's class now, or that was just reset talk? If she is in Wakana's class does she remember getting fingered, will other girls also be in different classes, will Akira have his progress partially lost?

Will Akira continue to pretend to care if the girls are partially reset or will he let go and go with the flow like the start?

And lastly will pareidolia allow him the choice to care or not since it already stated that the illusion of free will shall be revoked.

buff

May 29, 2017
My guess is that post-reset the changes won't be as big as most people seem to think. The biggest one is that Maya will have been reset, and she'll be Just Another Girl in the class. Having no memory of the previous resets, she'll be chasing after Sensei like everyone else and he'll realize he can now bone her if he wants, but it's going to be pretty unsatisfying since it's not the "real" Maya. Toss up wether her lust stat will actually unlock (but all sex is pointedly angsty and empty) or Sensei will avoid touching her like he does Imani. Either way it's going to be depressing.

My money is that there will be terrible sex scenes with Maya, so Sel can make some kind of point about how people that wanted to fuck Maya now have their wish, but it's corrupted to Monkey's Paw levels.

Last edited:

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
BTW, I think we might process to second hight school year. First of all, spring, season of growth. Secondary, reset roles switch might be because bigger cycle comes to end and all this clockwork associations reminded me that clock have multiple hands and bigger reset means bigger hand moving.

I also thought about role switch stuff (it is a real role switch, I.e. Sensei becomes "reset-guy" and Ayane/reseted Maya becomes "protagonist-girl", not just Sensei is now also doing resets). I strongly love the idea that it would not be the first switch and Maya had memories of previous big switch. It explains a lot:
1) Maya cannot tell Sensei about it, because it is "forbidden" memories
2) Maya cannot tell Ayane about it, because Ayane's existence means Maya would be reset soon and it is realy hard thing to tell
3) But it is exactly why Maya got so pissed by the fact Ayane made it to the roof in 3rd reset and immediately thought about pregnancy. It was just after her test of courage, but netherless she started to think a lot about her own reseting after it.
4) Maya knowns a lot of shit she cannot explain because she was only told about it

Also, if year would be switched in next update, this theory would also explain reset-related demeanors in events we thought was "pre-resets". Cannot find it right now, but AFAIR Sensei already had thoughts about how time is strange while he tutored Noriko. Or it was Maya, don't sure, maybe they both.

Overall, we finnaly reached phase where reset-theories can be at least disproven, nice.

PS cannot get rid of though that previous reset-girl was Ami. Don't now how might it impact future events, but is somehow sounds logical

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Lessons in Love [v0.35.0] [Selebus]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

All Care Packages - COMPRESSED:
- -

Last edited:

Acerdade

Jul 18, 2018
Anyone else getting just 3 dots on repeat after the last event? I can skip through it and tried skipping it for a while, but it just keeps looping back. Sorry if this question was already asked before. Thanks.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes